Sweet Paralysis
75 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He would never have thought of himself as a gifted person. Ever since he was a child, he was always healthy and had seen nothing out of the ordinary. Despite not receiving the gift of shamanism, he is perfectly fine with that. After all, as a science student, he is an atheist. He is just someone who simply refused to believe in the existence of a theory if it can’t be proven by science. Ghosts, demons, dragons, etc. From his perspectives, they are just people’s unconsciousness. A trick of the human’s mind, creating illusions out of nothingness. 

 

Yet, for a few weeks now, he has been experiencing something that he can’t fully grasp. As someone who is way past puberty, is it normal to still have wet dreams? If they were dreams at all. 

 

With the sun setting across the horizon, it creates a beautiful warm shade of scarlet across the highway. In a white car, a young man rubs his temple as his other hand grips the black leather steering wheel. Dark circles could be seen prominently under his half-closed eyes. The man scowls as he steps on the gas. The grip on the steering wheel tightens, causing a few veins to appear on his hand. 

 

Throwing his backpack onto a corner of the room, he lets his exhausted body fall onto a small twin-size bed. With his big slender body fully taking up every space, the bed looks even smaller. After a couple of breaths, the man finally get up and went to the bathroom. He closes his eyes as hot water from the showerhead sprinkles onto his face. Pushing back wet black hair away with his hands, water drips slowly from the tip of his nose onto his sharp jawline. The man roughly touches his neck and scratches the dark red marks with disgust. In the midst of the steamy fog, he clenches his fist. 

 

How disgusting. 

 

Ever since the being started appearing a few weeks ago, he has been losing sleep. What irritates him the most is the lack of sleep that has been affecting his grades. Despite the encounter being in a dream-like state at first, entangling in each other arms with her warm breath moaning in his ear while he played with her alluring body, he could shove them away as wet dreams. Yet, the longer it continues, the more she appears. And the more she appears, the less dreamlike it is. It is as if he is stuck between two different realms, dreams and reality. He could feel her weight on him when she rides his cock and smells her captivating scent when she leans onto his chest. It is too real that it becomes a reality. 

 

This bitch…

 

He curses under his breath. In his mind, he could still imagine the squelching noise their bodies made as he pound into her. Maybe other men would gladly take such a being every night, considering she is not at all unattractive. In fact, she is very beautiful, but not in a reassuring way. He hates the fact that she could control his body at will and make him succumb to her every night. 

 

After having a hot shower and eating a quick meal, he starts studying right away. Pushing the being away from his mind, he manages to study for three hours and thirty minutes. Finally, looking away from his notes, he checks his phone. 

 

Five minutes before midnight… 

 

The man sighs and finally puts his notes away. After making sure the door is locked, he turns off the little lamp next to his bed. Pulling a thin blanket over his body, he turns away from the door. 

 

One minute …

 

Listening intently in the dark, he could feel the effect slowly taking over his body. Without moving a muscle, he knows that no matter how much he tries, he would not be able to move any of his limbs. He clicks his tongue in annoyance. 

 

Slowly, the doorknob twists and the door squeaks open. From the slightly open door, a strong scent enters the darkness. The familiar scent of roses overwhelms his sense of smell as it fills every creak and cranny of the room. The fragrance is like a drug, the more he inhales it, the stronger it becomes. He wishes he could massage his temple now as the drowsiness kicks in. 

 

As if he is drunk, his face is flush from the effect of the scent. Yet, despite the drowsiness, his acute sense of hearing and touch could detect his blanket slowly slide away from his body, and the bed sink as the being slowly climbs onto it. 

 

His body tenses as her long fingernails gently graze his thighs. 

 

“Ha ha” 

 

He grimaces at her soft chuckle while she makes her way slowly up his body. 

 

“I ..Miss…You” She whispers, blowing cold air into his ear. “Don’t glare at me like that. You’re making me scared”. The being smiles not at all afraid of the man under her. “You look so handsome with my marks on you.” Her long fingernails trace the hickies on his neck, slowly making their way onto his tense abs, and finally stop at his pelvic before sitting on it. 

 

A low grunt unconsciously escapes his lips as she sits on his manhood. 

 

“You’re hard!” She exclaims in excitement. “You’re rock hard,” she says in a softer tone, grinding onto him slowly. “And..you’re still growing”. 

 

Staring straight into her seductive fox eyes, he sneers. “If you’re so tough, lift the effect.” 

 

He tries clenching his fist, but it is no use. 

 

“Oh?” She looks at him nonchalantly. 

 

“You’re boring me with this position all the time.” He scoffs.  

 

The being smirks. Her long white eyelashes slightly cover her eyes, inducing her seductive gaze even more. With her white sheer dress hanging loosely on her body, he could barely make out her voluptuous figure. “Alright human. Since you're so handsome, I will entertain you with a different position.”

 

Just when he thinks she is going to get off of him, she actually got closer. His eyes dilate in bewilderment when she suddenly lowers herself onto his face. 

 

“Stick out your tongue” she mutters softly. After, sensing his disobedience, she inevitably sits on his face. 

 

“Mmmmhmmm” He gasps for breath. 

 

“So… will you?” She whispers sweetly smiling at him while he returns her sweet gaze with a harsh glare. 

 

“Ahhhhuh just like that” she moans sweetly as his warm tongue touches her sweet spot. “Do you prefer this position?” She chuckles, grinding on his tongue. Honey drops slowly from her honey pot onto his tongue. He swallows involuntarily. 

 

The man’s body is as tense as a rock. The humiliation and degradation he feels being controlled by this being was at its peak with her enjoying herself so well on his face. Yet, what he hates the most was his own body, which is now as hot as a torch clearly very stimulated by her moans, and the fact that he seems to get even bigger from this position, makes him want to kill himself. 

 

“You…. bitch” He mutters. As the humiliation continue, his ego simply could not tolerate it anymore. Suddenly the veins on his arms pop up and the effect paralyzing his body broke off like a shattering glass of wall. 

 

The woman who was enjoying herself a few seconds ago is suddenly pinned onto the bed by the man who had just eaten her out. She looks at him in astonishment. 

 

“Ah… I couldn’t control it anymore” He whispers, breathing heavily on top of her. And for the first time, he notices that she looks quite small. 

 

“It’s…. It’s not working anymore” she quietly stutters to herself when she finds out that she could not paralyze him. 

 

“Did it feel good?” He asks her through clenched teeth, his grips tightening on her wrists. 

 

Looking up into his dark eyes glaring into her, she couldn’t help forming a grin on her beautiful face. 

 

“Ahh yes, I enjoy myself thoroughly.” She licks her crimson lips. “Thank you for your service” 

 

“I see”  As if a shadow is cast on his face, his eyes grew darker and she grimaces at his strong grips which tighten even more. “ Allow me to help send you to heaven as well” 

 

“Huh” Before she would comprehend, he has already pulled her thighs apart with his. 

 

“Eh, I did not know you have this side of you”. She chuckles in amusement. 

 

“Shut up” He demands. His voice is as cold as ice as he grabs her throat with one hand while still pinning her with the other. 

 

Yet, seeing her under him with those foxy eyes, slightly open lips, and her seductive curvy figure makes his groin throb.

 

“Ahhhh” She moans in surprise as he ravishes her nipples without any mercy. Despite her dress separating his tongue and her nipples, the fabric is so thin that she could feel every nerve on her breast tingle in pleasure. 

 

The pleasure travels to her sweet spot and it contracts sporadically to the stimulation. In response, she spreads her legs even wider showcasing her sweet honey pot to the man in front of her. 

 

“You’re…. you’re such a shameless woman!” he exclaims shoveling down his sweatpants, revealing a large dark cock. With nothing restricting its movements, the cock springs forward, the round tip just scorching her slit. 

 

“How about you teach some manners to this shameless woman?” she bites her lips, staring at his cock intently with her foxlike gaze. 

 

Acting upon his wrath, he grabs onto her waist and thrusts forward with all of his strength. The woman below him sends a sweet loud moan at the impact and he closes his eyes at her warmth. Her insides are so wet and warm on every inch of his cock. He muffles a moan as her insides squeeze, tightening around his cock. 

 

….

 

“Ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh” she howls in pleasure as he pounds inside her, each stroke harder than the last. “I love your cock so much!!!”

 

His glare awhile ago is long gone, as his dick takes over his mind. As much as she exclaims loving his cock, his cock loves her warm wet pussy as much, especially when it tightens around his dick every single time he penetrates her. Her moans are like sedatives to his ear. Finally letting go of her hands, the woman smiles and grabs onto his face, forcing a kiss upon his lips. He closes his eyes in response, she tastes like sweet red wine, her sweet tongue encircling his own, sucking his lips. 

 

The bed creaks loudly, banging against the wall. Yet, he turned a deaf ear as his hold on her body tightened. The timing, the rhythm, and the stroke were all aligning with each other, he can’t afford to go any slower. With so much pleasure building on top of each other, he grabs her ass with both hands and thrust away faster and faster. 

 

“I’m cumming..I’m cumming….” the woman gasps between his kisses, clutching his neck. “I’m cumming!!! Ahhhhhhhhh” 

 

“Ahhhh” he moans as his body contracts. At that moment, shoving his cock as deep as possible against her cervix, he releases hot cum straight into her womb. The woman under him trembles at the immense pleasure of getting her womb impregnated and he could feel her legs shaking slightly. 

 

 

“Dammit,” he curses under his breath after she’s gone. 

 

What is the point of being in control ..when she likes it that much?

 

Looking at the time, it is already 4 am. He rolls his eyes and curls back in bed. Before falling asleep, he could still faintly smell her scent, taste her juice at the tip of his tongue, as well as the touch of her soft body trembling underneath his grasp. 

 

….

 

“Is the essence of one human really enough?” asks a beautiful woman with long black hair, smoking a wooden pipe. 

 

The being licks her lips. “His is more than enough. “ She places a hand on her womb. “He filled me up nicely.” 

0