Chapter 26 Azure Glove
846 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So you have already made a Creator Treasure, a glove at that, good choice, and here I was thinking you just might make something too weird” 

“Tanya, what just happened?”

I asked her, glaring into her as if to pierce her and get my answers from there if I had to, for I could not feel a connection of a sort between me and the gloves suddenly.

“Oh, you have just made your first Creator Treasure, a right granted to all the keepers.”

“What is a Creator Treasure?” I asked again, deliberately and slowly.

A Creator Treasure is a special piece of treasure that a Creator can make each time they reach a Grade, they infuse a material into shape and design while will the properties they want inside the treasure itself. A Creator Treasure is like the tiger balm for all Creators, whenever Creators access a world or, travel to one, the Creator Treasure changes itself a bit to the natural rules of that world and gives various help to the World Creator, though it maintains the basic properties it was assigned to do when it is made.

Like, say in your current world at the current timeline, with the initial properties of flexibility, help, and feel, it will become a glove which gives you as strong grip as any of the people in the world and help you move and maintain that grace the people in that world have.

Also, say you had made a sword with sharpness as the focus, in any and all the worlds it would have become the sharpest sword you can find in that world”

“Oh really, that’s amazing,” I said to her amazed, but once again more angry again, thinking I could have made something even better if I had known about it before.

So I continue to ask, “But why not tell me about it before?”

“You were not entitled to, actually no creator was, to know about it, until they make their first treasure”

“But why?”

It's because we wanted to make sure the first Creator Treasure that a Creator makes is most suitable for them, and the best way to make sure is to leave that to the instinct of the creator himself/herself. A person, creature, anybody you can think of has both conscious and unconscious sides of mind, the conscious side if the one that does most of the work, while the unconscious does the background help, acting as experience, as an instinct of a person, it is not dominated or swayed by feelings, so it acts and efficiently with complete honesty.

When you became a Grade 0 World Creator, your subconscious already understood what it had to do to make a Creator Treasure, and what it should make. So when I left you alone, it molded your idea slowly, making the glove, then solidifying it as the first Creator Treasure of yours.”

*Sigh*

So I can not even point out a flaw. Still, self-pity can be saved for later. What I need to do is different.

“So you said that a World Creator can create a Creator Treasure, each time they Reach a grade, so does this mean I can not form any new Creator Treasure now again, and I will only be able to when I reach Grade 1, according to the counting 1 comes after 0, unless I am wrong”

 “Yes, you can not form any more of them now, you can only do more when you reach Grade 1, but even then only 1, and as forth when you reach higher.”

“So how high can I go Grade 5,6,9, or even more”

“How high you can go is not something I can know, and as for how high it is possible to go, well that is not something you can know. Now let us go back and check out your world, they are growing fast and you need to come and see what level they have already reached.”

“Sigh! let’s go it’s not like I will get any answers, anyway”

25