Chapter 27 Growth
861 7 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back in the room, I looked at the new notifications blinking on the screen.

Congratulations!!

Congratulations User has reached Grade 0 of World Creator level, Coins 30 awarded.

Privileges Unlocked:

 1. Mental suggestions Possible

 2. Moving objects (less than 5 kg) with mind

(Hidden) Creator Treasure Slot Unlocked (Current total 1)

This was the first, the second was,

Congratulations!!

The User has successfully made their first Creator Treasure.

Creator Treasure Properties:

--

Name: Azure Gloves

Appearance: Gloves made of transparent Aqaren as the base with Sapphire Gems added to the glove at joints and the mid of the palms back. The base material is transparent. A set of 2 gloves.

Basic Abilities: help->Improve Flexibility & Touch

Grade: 0

--

Common Properties of Creator Treasure: 

Creator treasures are the treasures of immeasurable value for any World Creators.

Connected to their creator.

They provide various abilities to the creator when used in various worlds.

the abilities provided depend on the world laws, the advancement level of the world and the grade of the Creator Treasure.

and the last one

Congratulations!!

Congratulations User for creating an unknown material for the first time, Aqaren has been added to the Shop. Coins+10.

These notifications confirmed what Tanya previously said to me.

Then bypassing these notifications, I looked at what Tanya has been telling me about.

 The world really had changed in the few hours I had been away. (Yes hours, Tanya said it was because of the deep state where a minute felt like second and hours like minutes.)

The people had already reached the level of Iron age and were advancing rapidly; they had used Iron to replace many of the previously used weapons like Copper Sword and Bronze Sword with Iron ones.

But these advances were not the ones Tanya wanted for me to see, not what she wanted was to see was Retnec Clan just in the discovery of Steam engine.

And not just them actually I could see just with a difference of 3 years, all 5 of them had developed the basic technology to manufacture the Steam engines.

They each used their own approaches to it and developed around it.

they made working motors, mills and many more, just by using the steam power.

The Retnec Clan still focused on the technologies more suitable for groups, as their group has grown wildly too, but it still maintained its original closeness and worked connected, they made trains and wagons which worked on steam; they used it to power mills, etc, and they even developed a few weapons, just some gunpowder rifles like the original English rifles.

The Rewop’s too developed steam power and did their original inventions with it, they used the steam tech to develop heavy machines they used to mine and flatten the earth and much more, as weapons they used heavy canons.

The Spart Clan used it to create better tools, their traps became more elaborate, they used the steam-based tools to create tunnels and secret pathways for travel.

The Essinif used steam to create better forges; they created complicated tools that used steam for both creation and destruction. They made elementary forms of pipes they controlled using many nodes and pulleys that transported steam and steam turned water to various parts of their cities. 

Finally, The Elegy Used the steam to create steam-based speed carts, darts that fired with steam pressure and many more, they even made what I considered as the first of its kind sniper rifles.

They still were in the forefront of humanity, rising higher just as the rest tried to catch up to them. When the rest were just starting to work, they had already completed that already, always a few steps ahead then all.

As I looked on, I could see their rapid advancement.

Just 100 years, that was all, all the time they required to reach from just discovering the Stream Tech to excel themselves in using the Steam Tech.

And as for why they took even 100 years instead of just 70 was simple, they had already experimented around with the new wonder they had known about, the wonder of electricity.

 

27