Chapter 01: In which a girl gets reincarnated into a fantasy world, and finds it’s an Otome game world.
2.7k 7 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Another story from me, because I can't stick to one story and I need to write ideas, lol. Enjoy this, maybe it will continue. I hope.

Another day in life, another day where a girl woke up from her bed after barely getting any sleep from playing video games the whole night.

It might have been a little bit more tolerable if she slept the previous four nights. Damn it! Why did she stay awake? Oh yeah, defeating game bosses.

"Damn I really need to stop playing games at night. Or destroy the school, whichever that fits me. Indeed, destroying the entire educational system, especially in Japan, is the way to go..."

Grumbling at her bad luck, she walked like a zombie, searching for that sweet, sweet caffeine to help give her some clarity buffs to keep her awake.

After getting some, and activting few of her brain functions properly, she trodded to the Eternal Hell that all teenagers hate: School.

After interacting for a few moments with other zombie-like humans who were going to school AKA students, she finally entered the classroom almost groaning as her brain felt like a level 1 character taking damage from a level 99999999 demon king, as she saw the teacher looking at the students strictly as they waltzed and sat on their seats.

Normally, the teachers were just that, teachers.

They can look strictly at you, but if you pay attention enough, and don't get too intimidated with their strict "I am Your End!" looks, you are fine.

Unfortunately, since the girl's mind was barely functioning, and the fact that this class was the french class (her worst subject), she didn't see a teacher.

No.

She saw a Hitler-look-alike that will be spewing to her the so-called problems of misspelling, acting like a Grammar Na-*German Soldier*- and making her feel like sacrificing her whole class will be far more tolerable than having to listen to the Teacher-Hitler telling her to learn the difference between O, Õ and Ô.

Because it's apparently Very Important, and it's all For The Sake of Students.

And exactly as she expected, the teacher started droning on and on about punctuation, vowels and whatnot.

The girl tried her best to keep her eyes open focusing on the teacher, she really did.

But there were black spots appearing all over the place in her vision, and combined with the not-exactly-audible yawns of her classmates sitting around her, her head simply fell down and hit the table, as she was knocked unconscious.


For a long time, darkness was the only thing she could see around her.

Her senses seemingly muted as she felt no heat, no cold. No sound or smell around her. She isn't even sure if she is awake or just having a dreamless sleep, basking in this strange place.

So it almost felt like she was burning when for no explicaple reason, she felt as if someone casually threw her from her warm house into a freaking freezer.

She doesn't know if she actually screamed since she heard nothing, but she most likely did that if she had a mouth.

Just few seconds later, she felt something hitting her, and it fucking hurt!

It was like having your cold hands interacting with hot water without any warning, so freaking painful!

She hoped that if she had a mouth and was able to scream, that her screech will burst the ears the idiots that harmed her.

Luckily (or not, depending on your viewpoint), the pain disappeared rapidly as she felt something holding her as a sensation of something warming her both outside and from the inside.

And she fell asleep, forced by what felt like exhaustion.

She didn't get to resist the temptation.


Days passed, and she slowly started feeling her "body" becoming better, as she was able to stay "awake" for a longer periods of time.

That was the only positive thing she found out though.

Her senses are still not good enough to recognize the world around her, colors being blurry and mixed, sounds being incomprehensible to her brain.

Her memories were also scrambled in a way; she could recognize she was previously a seventeen years old girl, or something close to that age, she can also recall some of the knowledges she had gotten like the normal math formulas and the Japanese language.

Anything else just feels a little muddy for her to fully comprehend. She couldn't even process the fact she had died and was reborn. Her brain couldn't handle that knowledge yet.

But as time went, her senses bcame better, her mind became more organized, as she started to recognize colors, sounds no longer feeling like a nonsensical drunken voices.

A part of her brain told her that she is maybe six months old at least at this point, since she can vaguely 'recall' babies can recognize colors and voices after half-a-year from their birth, and came the relevation that she had died and reborn.

It was not that shocking for her though, mostly because her memories didn't look like actual memories and more like watching different scenes from a movie.

There was no attachment to them, but maybe it was because the rebirth process made her unattached to them, or maybe her new body caused that as a mechanism as to not stress herself so early in life, or maybe her new body was just born like that, making her unable to connect with her previous life on an emotional level.

She knows two things for sure though: she doesn't feel upset at not knowing her previous name, because she doesn't feel any strong attachment to it, and, she really likes the delicious milk she was drinking from her new mother's boobs.

Maybe it was really good she doesn't have the maturity of a teen or a young adult because THAT would have been embarassing as hell.

A few more months had passed, and she got to know her name: Layla von Rothssey.

The name felt strangely familiar, but she couldn't put her fingers on why.

Her mother was named Emilie von Rothssey and her father's name was Gabriel von Rothssey.

Again, the names felt familiar but she couldn't find out why yet.

More time passed, and her brain was now able to handle staying awake for more than few hours, and her body started getting a little bit sturdier as she got some control over her limbs just enough to crawl.

She also realized that her "house" was actually a castle, a huge one at that.

There were tons of of women wearing what she believed to be maid outfits, and at some point, they were the ones who started taking care of her as she started to see her parents less and less.

She doesn't know why she doesn't feel so attached to her parents though.

She had expected herself to be crying asking for her "mommy" and "daddy", but there was nothing like that.

She was just... detached from any feelings of genuine care about them.

She couldn't understand if it was her new body adjusting to her previous experiences making it difficult to connect with her new parents' existence or something was just wrong with her, but she couldn't ponder on it for long.

More time passed, and she was now almost three-years old, and she now could walk with only her legs on her own for a while, and she managed to see her appearance for the first time without getting easily distracted by her body's needs.

A tan skin, a white hair, and attractive red eyes on her childish face.

She focused deeply on the mirror, feeling that something is too familiar, yet she still couldn't put her fingers on what.

Layla ended up putting the strange feeling in the back of her mind; she will think of it later.


Another year had passed, and she could now have some understanding of how different the sizes of people and objects were compared to her as she grew taller, and people didn't look like freaking giants, although almost all people in the castle were still too tall except the white-skinned blond kid she saw frequently in the castle.

And she can now get a kind-of correct description on her parents since she had seen them few times this year, namely during what she understood to be her birthday and the the blond kid's birthday as well.

Her father was a tall man, reaching 6 feet, his body looking athletic and lithe, she suspected he has some muscle, but not anything that could be seen under his clothes that looked like a king's. His face was sharp and handsome, his hair blond, and his eyes sky-blue as he looked strict, giving the imae of majesty.

Her mother on the other hand was barely reaching 5 feet, with a blond hair and also, blue eyes. Her body is... ridiculous, to say the least. She was a slim woman, fair-skinned, and oh god, her breasts are ridiculous, easily reaching H-cup in sheer size, maybe more, if Layla was honest.

She doesn't know how her mother is even capable of handling that huge bust and frankly, she doesn't want to have that level of bust thank you very much.

Another thing that caught her attention that she looked nothing like them, but she casually dismissed that as her either being adopted or some genetic mutation or whatever that made her look so different.

As her brain started to develop more and she was able to understand things more clearly, she realized that the blond kid she saw many times was apparently her brother, and as time went on, she had just realized who her parents were as the maids seemed to start telling her stories and info-dumping about this world.

Aparently, she was the first princess of the kingdom called the Rossthey kingdom, and her father was the current king, the eleventh king of said kingdom by the way since his ancentors created it centuries ago, and her mother is naturally the queen, as she married her father.

Her brother, Zain was the First Prince, and was the one who is supposedly going to take the crown when her father either retires or dies.

Magic exists, as do monsters, demons and whatnot, along with the Demon King.

There are also something like levels, except it determines the power and amount of one's magic rather than making them akin to a mix between Heracles and Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken 20 Mastered Ultra Instict Goku. You also increase your 'level' by killing monsters.

You're completely screwed when it comes to swords and physical weapons though, you either learn to strengthen your body with magic or work like mad to learn how to use swords. So, good luck for that.

Also, she found it hilarious that everyone here seems to talk in Japanese, but they seem to write in a language similar to greek or something similar.

At this point, she felt strangely comfortable at the idea of being reborn in another world, as she didn't feel that attached to the memories of her previous life.

Her new life was quite enjoyable, as she had servants to give her delicious food, some books to read in her boredom, and she can even go outside in their reaallllly big garden to run in if she felt like it and wanted to make her blood flow in her body.

Sadly, while her new life was fun, there were things she didn't exactly enjoy, like having to go to whatever high-class parties her parents have her to appear at.

Creating connections of whatever, but she could feel nothing interesting about that.

Turns out, she liked being in a calm place and not surounded with dozens of people talking to her, and damn, the kids just can't stop talking about their "cool" and "awesome" families, with some looking at her strangely (probably because of her looks) and others, namely female kids, wishing to marry her brother to become the next princesses/queens.

Oh, sure she kind-of understands they are kids, but it just feels so pointless to think of having big ambitions like that while they didn't even hit puberty yet.

She might have tolerated it if she was as immature as them, maybe liked it but since she feels more "grown up", it just felt like she was babysitting a horde of rowdy kids and it seriously annoyed her.

And as she felt her dislike for her completely pointless presence in the party bubbling underneath her calm look, something inside her snapped.

And she was slammed with a sudden realization as her body reeled back.

Suddenly the dots were connected, and her memory of a game she had played years ago in her previous life returned, and many things suddenly made sense for why she felt strange about them.

Her name, her brother's name, her family, her appearance, her own parents' beauty, and many other minor things that she didn't feel important enough to see before. And now, the looks of some of the noble ladies and just how ridiculously attractive they were compared to those in her previous life.

She was reborn into the world of the game called "Let Me Fill Your Heart".

An Eroge game that is also an Otome game, where the Heroine gets to choose between multiple male Capture Targets, even picking them all if it was possible, while grinding magic levels at some points, then defeating the Demon King (Queen) and getting to somehow marry all the Capture Targets that the player managed to capture.

And she was reborn into that world, as Layla von Rothssey.

The Final Boss that is easily ten times stronger than the Demon King (Queen) in magic power, and having some broken magical affinities.

As she opened her eyes, she immediately saw a sight that just proved her right.

After all, what was happening in front of her was that the entire area around her was literally unmoving.

People were frozen in place, their whole bodies unmoving, as some had their faces stuck in whatever expression they seemingly had before Layla's magic activated.

She looked around her, and saw as a small lollipop was stuck in the air, as one of the posh noble kids was apparently trying to look "cool" in front of their peers by showing their body coordination or something similar.

She felt a sensation of slow exhaustion, and she just instictually realized just what she had did.

She had just stopped time.

Just like how Layla's power were stated in the game.

The Villainess That Governs Time, Space, Matter, Life and Death.

"And... I am that villainess."

She stated as she casually spoke in this world where time stopped moving.

Only she was able to move freely in the Stopped Time.

Layla's face had a tick mark, and she looked furious.

"Just. Great."

Now that she realized she was reborn as a villainess in a damned Ero-Otome game, Layla found a problem.

"Why did I get reincarnated into a character here my Ultimate Bad Fates are either death or enslavement?"

Like hell she will accept this!

And thus ends this chapter. Next one (if I got to write one) will be infodumping all the way, most likely. Also, just in case: Don't expect all chapters of this to be long. They will most likely be only 1~2K words if not less sometimes. The story will be more comedic than serious. Also the MC is OP.

54