Solution!
5.8k 18 140
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I am ready to bear your child".

" I want two grandchildren so go for it ". The mother and daughter duo stood side by side with complete determination and bliss on their faces.

Even she was her mother, there wasnt a single hesitation in her voice. She still didnt know me completely and still, she was trusting me with her daughter.

I was helplessly sighing before I spoke.

" Listen Tsubaki. We both are still in high school. It's not something we could decide on a whim and regret afterward because of lack of responsibility. Please think before you speak". I tried to teach her some common knowledge. 

"I understand sorry". She apologized with her gaze falling like a cute kitten.

" But still can you stay?" Here she goes again.

"Kazuya kun can I have a word in this matter?". Both of our attention forwarded toward Maya san as she spoke in rather a serious tone unlike before.

" Yes please". I said as she sat back on the bean bag.

I and Tsubaki also sat on the couch while facing Maya san. Her previous playful atmosphere changed slightly, but not to make me nervous. She still was smiling as she spoke.

"I heard from Kayo chan that your parents left you and went abroad. And now you are on your right?" I nodded after a moment. I was still uncomfortable with people talking about it but I couldn't help it. This was truth and I had to accept it somehow. 

"And now you must be considering working part-time to afford your living and have to think about food and stuff, not to mention the third year is also going to start the day after tomorrow". I nodded again in agreement as what she said was all true.

I have sorted my money problem to some extent and have found a house. Except for cooking on my own, I have figured out almost everything. I never learned to cook anything in my life nor paid attention to it. Mom always prepared food before and whenever they weren't around, I would always rely on convenience stores or street stalls.

But still, I knew every planned thing doesn't work as we think. I knew I couldn't handle everything and still could get high marks in academics and get admission in any good university next year.

Numerous things I haven't planned would hinder me severely so I got troubled as now she mentioned.

" I think you got my point. There are various things you haven't planned and you are not ready for. You shouldn't blame yourself for that. Suddenly getting this much responsibility will make anyone panicked and anxious". There was an only concern and worry in her voice which made me a little emotional from inside but I kept my normal face and heard her every word carefully.

"So why not you live with her. She is good with household chores and exceptional in cooking. You both can help each other. She also lives alone and you too then why not together? I mean you both have feelings for each other and from what I have heard you pretty much want to nurture those feeling, so cohab is the best way don't you think?" I was speechless. She was basically saying the same thing which Tsubaki was asking me but the way she conveyed it, made me convinced completely.

"Ma'am are you a lawyer by any chance?" I asked subconsciously.

"Ara~ how do you know? I am a criminal lawyer by profession. Sorry I dont have my card right now". She said with a little bow with her hands clasped.

It made sense as her convincing power was way too good.

" Mou. Kazuya dont talk to her only I am also here". A rebelling voice came from my right as I shifted my admiring gaze toward the pouting Kayo.

Her cheeks were puffed with her chin quivering in anger. I patted her head to soothe her and it worked. She suddenly started to meltdown and blush all over again.

'Her hair is so soft. The feel of her hair was indescribable.

"I think I will be the third wheel so I will excuse myself". Maya san suddenly spoke with a giggle as she stood up and rather than going inside the house she went toward the hallway.

'Is she going out in those clothes?' I was startled but didnt ask Kayo as it seemed she has already misunderstood various things about my preference.

" So wi..will you stay?" She tilted her head with her eyes going round and bug again and a pink hue covering her pale cheeks. 

'Cutteeeee'. I was screaming in my mind as I saw her baby face and heard her adorable voice. How could I even reason with her after I saw her like that?

My heart started thumping and if I had any more reluctance even after the convincing speech of Maya san, then it would probably have evaporated because of the cuteness I was facing right now.

"O-okay we will stay together-" my words were broken as she jumped on me.

"Yaaay. Finally, I will live with my Kazuya kun. I love you so muchhhhhh.  Am I dreaming? No, your body feels hot then it must be real. Well, your body always seems hot..ah what I am saying. You will stay with me then we can be lovey-dovey every day. Ah. I might get a nosebleed like this. Arey..i totally forgot that I  will be able to see Kazuya kun adorable face every single second now whether it will be on the bed or off the bed, with clothes or without... ah, I might die when that comes. And there is that too. When after school he will come back I will greet him and ask about those three options. Kyaa~ no we have to eat dinner before we can do it.."

'Here she goes again'.

_____..._____

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I will try to compensate with more words in the next one. Drop a comment if you are liking the adorable Kayo and of course the story too.

140