Fragrance!
3.2k 8 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*SLIN*

The automatic sliding door opened as I and Tsubaki entered the store for grocery shopping. Tsubaki had a cheerful smile on, since the time I proposed the idea of shopping together. I didn't know these small things could make her so happy.

There weren't many customers compared to weekends, but still, since this convenience store was the biggest around the locality, it was fairly crowded. We took the basket and started browsing.

"What do you want for dinner Kazu-kun. Since you made me dinner and helped me so much yesterday, I would like to have a proper feast tonight as a thank you. What do you say?" She chimed as we walked to the veggies section?

"How about Sukiyaki?" I offered a perfect meal idea.

"Yeah. I was also thinking so. Then let's take the things we need,". I thought I could show her my exceptional shopping skill by choosing better products and differentiating between beef and stuff.

But...

" This one has high calories and fat which can help you to replenish the lost carbs. And I think soya tofu will work best for your protein requirement and..." She was a pro. I didnt even knew that there were so many varieties of tofu and they had so many features, in the first place.

'She is focusing on me even while shopping too'. A toothy grin formed on my face as I held the basket in which Tsubaki was pouring down items one after another.

"Ah Tsubaki, can we check the toiletry department too? I want to buy some basic stuff". My old brush was almost a disaster which I was planning to change for a month. And using Tsubaki's expensive shampoo was a huge no-no. Those bottles were so beautiful and authentic that I put them away before taking shower, so I dont make them drench.

(A/N: I can feel you :')

" Ah, yes. I totally forgot about it. Let's go. I have already bought the necessary things and the other sauces would be delivered from other stores. " She nodded as she completed a huge task. Her smug face was cute to look but I didnt want to make my stare obvious so I stole my glance away.

We walked to the toiletries department where a variety of daily usage things were available. I saw various kinds of toothbrushes but before I could pick my all-time usual brush, Tsubaki offered an idea.

"Let's buy a matching set. Ah I mean if you are fine with it".

' Asking while fidgeting like that is a crime Tsubaki.' I muttered to myself as seeing her right now, I couldn't disagree with anything she ask.

" O-okay. " I said in a low tone as I was also a little too happy to buy something matching with Tsubaki.

We picked a blue and pink paired brush which a heart with wings attached to its neck.

"I am so happy today Kazu-kun. Thank you." She held my hand as she spoke with a full bloom smile.

I have come to shop with various people in the past but being with Tsubaki was nothing like ever before. Being happy and fluffy in the heart while just buying groceries was something that this person could give me.

'I am happy too, Tsubaki. More than you can ever imagine.'

________...________

Back in the home, after changing clothes, we started preparing for the Sukiyaki immediately as it takes a lot of time. Thanks to the snacks we bought we were able to endure and prepare for the meal wholeheartedly without haste.

Tsubaki's slicing techniques were unsurprisingly outstanding. She was chopping the vegetables so fluently that I felt she was a full-fledged chef.

'Well as expected of Norihito-san's teaching I guess'. I admired Tsubaki's concentration while continuously gawking at her. She started boiling the broth in the advanced electric pot after I put it on the dining table. After that, I just sat there uselessly.

I wanted to do something but knowing my professional skills, I was sure that I would only come in her way nothing else.

Tsubaki had her apron on with her deep neck top, beneath. Her neck was fully exposed as her hair was tied in a bun. Looking at her little pearls like sweat forming on her forehead, made me feel hot for some reason.

It seems that she felt my continuous stare on her as she stopped her hand and looked in my way.

"Kazu-kun?" She titled her head cutely as she asked me.

"Can I hug you just once?" Again I blabbered what came into my mind and before I could realize her face started getting red as she dropped the knife.

"Eh..why so sudden? I didnt had a bath. I will stink". She got startled but I really wanted to hug her right now so I stood up.

" You smell always nice. Just for half a minute give yourself to me". I didnt know what I was saying anymore as I made my way toward the kitchen and stood while facing her.

"Pl-please be gentle with me." She said shyly with a red face which was too hard to handle. I didnt waste time and wrapped my hand around her. Since she was about a head shorter than me I had to bend forward a little before I crossed my one arm under her arm and the other one on the back of her head. She also hugged me back, a little hesitantly.

Her body was soft and warm than anything I have felt until now. She was so comforting that I felt myself drifting into paradise in an instant.

"I always wanted to hug you while you are in an apron," I told her my honest though even it was a little creepy.

"Only in my apron?"She asked me something which caught me by surprise.

" It's not only apron but the other times I can control myself." She brought herself closer as she whispered.

"You don't have to control yourself. I told you before right? My body and soul, all belong to you. You dont have to ask or take permission for this kind of thing. But just inform me beforehand so I could prepare myself".

" Well then won't it make me feel more conscious about it. " I chuckled.

"That true too." She snuggled as I also made my grip on her more rigid and made any space between us none exist. Her small and fragile body was completely enveloped under my build. Her caramel fragrance mixed with her natural scent was so alluring that I wanted to indulge in it for my whole life.

Her body temperature, her calm breathing, and her supple body were making me relaxed at the same time excited. Before anything further could happen which would have made me ashamed, we both got separated.

As soon as our body detached, we turned away in opposite direction simultaneously.

I didnt want to show my face to her now and it seemed she felt the same.

The dinner started with an awkward silence as we both didnt recovered from the earlier activity but eventually the atmosphere became natural again.

"It was incredible Tsubaki. The flavors were too great and the meat was so tender that it got melted on my tongue in an instant. I now feel bad that we ate something so exquisite on a normal day". I praised her genuinely as I never had tasted something like that before.

" I am happy to know that. And for special occasions then I have various other dishes too in my menu list to surprise you. So look forward to it." I smiled and nodded.

I took the charge of washing the dishes as I didnt want to act like a complete waste. Tsubaki was sitting on the slab beside me as I worked on the stained dishes.

"Kazuya-kun. I want to ask why you buy shampoo and body soap. I mean I had my stock filled with the body soap I use. It's no problem for you to buy them but that one you bought had less keratin effect you know." She was flailing her legs as she asked.

"I know. But the smell of your shampoo is something that I want to remain unique to you only. I always get mesmerized around you and even if it sounds gross, I think I can find you easily in a crowd now. Your fragrance mixed with the body soap, always makes me calm and I don't want to share it with anyone even if it's me. This is on-" my words got broken as Tsubaki jumped from the slab and dashed away while shouting.

"It's too much for me to handleeeeee".

" Eh? What did I do?"

__________________________

A/N: The natural flirting of Kazuya is illegal around the innocent heart of Tsubaki. (灬º‿º灬).

Drop a comment if you are liking the story~

62