I can’t get enough of him~
146 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The resort was luxurious and huge. The theme of the resort was classical Japanese with a tinge of Western culture as well. Overall the atmosphere around the place seemed quite unique and serene.

The helpers took our luggage and the person who seemed to be the manager of the place had a chat with the teachers. The smile they wore clearly told how uneasy they were while talking to the manager. Well, considering this was the most expensive tour our school had, they must be overwhelmed like me, as well.

Tsubaki was wrapped around my left arm as we stood alone in a corner while I gazed at the front entrance of the place. Sayo-san and Kunimi had some trouble with their luggage so they went to make sure it got transported to their rooms safely.

"It feels nice in here... " I closed my eyes, and with a big smile, I just enjoyed the breeze and sensation the peacefulness of this place was providing.

Was I getting enlightened here?

"I am glad you liked it, Kazu-kun." I have heard the second time Tsubaki saying something that indicates how she had planned this trip, not the Principal and administration.

Well, I didn't want to ask her something that could put her in a tough spot so I ignored being rational here and answered her question, "I feel...at peace."

Parting my eyes I glanced at her oceanic ones before speaking my mind out, "Truth be told, with you Tsubaki, any place seems heaven for me."

It was a heartfelt truth as until Tsubaki remained by my side, I could enjoy spending time even in a graveyard. Well, it's pretty dark but I just feel like I could be happy as long as I have this beautiful girl beside me.

"...saying such things while looking so cool..it's not safe for me, Kazu-kun..." Tsubaki buried her face in my arms as her muffled voice reached my ears.

Did I mention how adorable she looks with those blushing cheeks?

I was soon called out by the teachers...or to be precise, by my coach since it seemed the other three teachers who were females didn't want to interrupt me and Tsubaki.

"You would never get yourself a woman like this, Sensei..." A third-year from our class sighed who was also enjoying the show along with some of her friends.

Tsubaki's embarrassment doubled as she practically dug herself into my arm and tried to hide herself as much as she could.

A chuckle left my throat before I escorted the blushing queen inside the resort.

Our luggage had already been taken away by the staff so I was enjoying my free stroll with Tsubaki glued to me.

I won't admit it to her but it felt like we were on honeymoon or sort....it was too embarrassing to even think about it myself. Telling this to her...

"Kazu-kun?"

"Ah...it's nothing." It seemed I dazed off for a good while since Tsubaki tilted her head in confusion upon not hearing my response.

Inside the resort, the reception came into view where Kunimi stood with two more guys along with him. I knew one of them but the glasses one was unfamiliar.

"Room for four in one. I have secured our room key. " Kunimi flashed the card with a grin like he had slipped it from someone's wallet or something.

I didn't know the arrangements would be like this. Considering the luxury of this place I thought the management would place all the boys in one or maybe two rooms. Well, this was much better than to spend the night in large groups.

"Kazu-kun...I'll be back... " I saw Tsubaki's smile being wiped off for some reason as she took out her phone and walked some distance away from us for some reason.

I thought about asking what the matter was but excessive prying was never a good thing so I refrained.

"You wanna come to check the room with us? I heard the room gives the vibe of heaven on earth."

I cringed at that before replying, "That's the most basic kind of review I have mostly heard before. No hotel rooms gives such a vibe. "

Kunimi shrugged and the other two nodded in assent. I have always been a curious child who liked to venture places and discover things through people or the web.

There were many places I always wanted to go so I often checked the total fare and hotel room availability only to cancel the plan at the end of the day.

Despite how much I looked there were very few hotels that actually gave the vibe of utter bliss.

Regardless, I decided to go with them to check the rooms after informing Tsubaki about it.

"...how can't it happen? Didn't I say-" I didn't have any intention of eavesdropping on what she was telling...more like scolding the other person on the phone as I tapped her on the shoulder.

As she turned her eyes, I gestured to her to not cut the call and that I would be going with my friends. I told her to call me if there was any problem and with a quick kiss on her soft lips I dashed away.

Well, it was a little too bold but how adorable she had been looking since morning, I couldn't help myself.

****

Tsubaki was left speechless at her spot after Kazuya unexpectedly kissed her and walked away.

Realization dawned upon me a little late what just transpired and when she softly licked her lower lip with her small tongue, Tsubaki realized that he really did that.

But her bashful train of thought was soon broken by the voice of a middle-aged man from the other side of the call, "Tsubaki-sama?"

"Ah, yeah...there isn't really any way to change the room arrangements now?" It was the principal whom Tsubaki was talking to.

She trusted that the old man would handle everything nicely and accordingly to what Tsubaki wished but upon finding that their rooms were not only different but on different sections of the resort as well...yeah, Tsubaki was not fine with the arrangement.

"But it would have been too suspicious to suddenly allow the boys and girls to stay in a single room on a school trip. Many of them wouldn't have agreed and there was a high chance of Kazuya-sama finding out that this trip was being planned by you."

Tsubaki remained silent at that.

It was true that she dearly wanted to spend as much time as she could with her Kazu-kun but remembering how the doctor said that it would be better if Kazuya remained with his friends and many people around, Tsubaki sighed and disconnected the call.

'There's no helping in it... '

Turning her gaze toward the way where Kazuya disappeared a minute ago, Tsubaki found her fingers tracing the edges of her soft and moist lips. She really couldn't get enough of her Kazu-kun.

'I already feel like seeing him... '

In the end, Tsubaki was dragged away by Sayo before she could have approached the boy's section.

****

A/N: - Drop a comment~

3