Chapter 59: Duel In The Darkened Sky
362 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pew pew pew!

Bang bang bang!

Doo doo doo!

Clack clack clack!

The abstract sounds of creation itself being bent at its deepest core, with nothing, not even the primordial darkness nor the celestial light being able to truly comprehend or even observe its source.

Pew pew pew!

You may be wondering what's going on. Simple, it's an overpowered loli fight in the sky. Hi, I'm Myka, and I'll be your commentator. Huh? What happened to me being kidnapped alongside Merida and Merry? Fuck that. I could be watching overpowered lolis duke it out. Huh? How am I here? Reality Warping, obviously. You stupid idiot. Huh? Why do I have Reality Warping even though my character profile had [DATA MISSING], which implied some weird wonky shit was happening after that stupid, bitchless, weird suit loving, Eldritch wannabe swallowed Madeleine and me alive? Simple… I just have it, yeah. 

I ain't gonna explain that shit to you. It's all meta-narrative bullshit tied in with time and space continuum fuckery with a little bit of reader and author perspective given form or some tacked-on shit sprinkled into it. I could explain, but that's not why you're here. You're here to read, listen, watch or however the fuck you consume me commentate on some cute lolis with a bit too much power beat the everloving shit out of each other. By the way, for you imaginative folks, imagine me as just the fucking sexiest, hottest, most beautiful bunny girl in a maid dress and wearing a blindfold. That's what I look canonically, trust me.

Eh? Does it seem like I'm breaking the fourth wall more than back when I was an antagonist? That's what we call Flanderization. Just kidding, I've stopped caring. Since I'm basically a main character. Such a main character, I reckon that when we reach the harem phase of the story, I'll be the second heroine, just behind Mel. Which means I ain't scared of being deleted. When I was an antagonist, that was my fear, I'll be honest, but not anymore. God, I love my existence. I also hate it. Fuck you. Eh? Why wasn't I acting like this back when I was reintroduced as a hired maid? It's called being a character. I'm not a fucking person.

Anyways, I'm here to commentate on the fight between the Chaos Storm, Mayfield, and Marigold. Yeah, Marigold joined in. Loli fight, loli fight! I don't actually care about this fight. Can I just spoil what's going to happen so I can then go on to spoil other shit? No? Well too bad, I have no idea what you're saying. What do you think I have? Voices in my head like Madeleine? Fuck no, her insanity is fabricated, mine is real. I met Mendass's incarnation of Delirium, and I made out with her. Who knew crazy was so hot? Then again, you know what they say about crazy in bed. Actually, I don't know. I had never slept in a bed until I became a maid. You know, that whole chained up thing I was going through. Am I actually depressed? Probably not, I'm not a person.

So, what are the lolis doing? A summoning battle, of course. Why a summoning battle? I don't fucking know. I know I said I would spoil this, but Reality Warping can only get me so far. Marigold may be green, but Omnipotence still trumps me, the Chaos Storm… I'll just call her Makos from now on, that's her name now. She's a product of Entropy, which is yet another Sacred Power that trumps me, and Mayfield is an Ancient Dragon. Those fuckers were made to eat Sacred Power holders like bread crumbs dropped near an ant's nest, regardless of their power. Straight up, the only thing that can actually beat these three is Madeleine, not because of her power level, but because they all love her. One like a family maid, another like an owner, and the last like their favourite fictional character. God, that last one has so many layers, doesn't it?

So simply put, I said I was going to commentate this, but I barely have an idea of what's going on. I think they made some sort of agreement that instead of killing each other, they'd summon champions to fight to the death on their behalf. In Makos' corner, she has summoned… what the actual fuck. She has summoned Chaos from another universe. The Greek Chaos. The progenitor of Greek Mythology. Why did Makos summon her? That's some cosmic entity shit. 

You know what, let's just move on to who Mayfield summoned. She has summoned… oh, for fuck's sake. She summoned Genekaiser, her father and the First Dragon. He is said to be able to shoot stars out with his breath and move planets with a single claw. He's so overpowered that he doesn't even need a Sacred Power to damage me. Me! I have fucking Reality Warping!

I suddenly don't want to see who Marigold summoned. Fuck it, I'm looking. Oh, it's just Croen. Fuck that Death wannabe. Seriously, he's the God of the Undead, not Death. Or was it God of Pirates? I don't remember. There are too many fucking Gods in this world. Then again, maybe the God of Death is dead, and Croen is his replacement. Nah, I hate Croen. I'm still calling him a wannabe.

Argh! Why am I actually commentating on what's happening?! I was going to go on a rant on Demon Lords, how they work, and the stupid ones that are so stupid I have to share. Did you know there was a Demon Lord of Fruits? That dude was fucking hilarious. Then the punchline was going to be that we'd suddenly cut to Madeleine, who found an underwhelming Sacred Po-


Trident

You can summon a singular trident.

Side Note: Fancy fork.

Huh, that's a Sacred Power that sucks. Nice eyes, though.


Character profile: Curry

Sacred power: Trident

Favourite colour: Orange

Description: The Pirate Lord, famed for taming the Endless Sea, wielding his iconic Trident against all that oppose him. He grew up in a family of sailors, but he was shunned by them due to having hydrophobia in his childhood. To get back at them, he chose to overcome his fear. It took nearly two decades, but eventually, he had become immune to his anxiety, so long as he stood in his ship. This very fear led to him being the greatest pirate, as he did whatever it took to make sure he, his crew, and his ship were never in danger of sinking. He was finally caught after his ship was suddenly teleported and dropped into Davidstown by a certain chaotic figure.

Chapter namesake: Duel In The Darkened Sky from Kirby's Dream Land 2

16