Homunculi
214 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ 17 years old ]

"Is there anything else you need?" asked my dad while looking at the list of materials I gave him.

"Not yet, though I will need to go to Greece in a few weeks after I am done with this experiment." I reply. "I already told my butler to get the plain tickets so I will be missing around a week or so of class."

"I see, well it's not like you actually need most of the classes they are teaching you. As long as you don't do this next year when you attend the classes given by some Lords it won't matter." explained my father.

"Yes, I know. I am also waiting for an answer from Lord Valueleta about my paper regarding the most beautiful characteristics a homunculi can have, so if he sends an answer while I am away let me know once I return." I tell him.

(Author note: the current Lord Valueleta is not Inorai but her father. Inorai became the head in the 2000's and it is currently 1993.)

Lord Valueleta is the head of the creation department, which has as a goal the 'creation of the most beautiful person'. He arrived from a trip with his daughter about a month ago so I gave them the paper with my research, it was heavily focused on the creation of the physical appearance of the homunculi 'Lust' combined with some aspects of the bio-alchemy mom taught me about how to refine dna to improve beauty, though they are very basic things, wouldn't want to just throw around my families knowledge after all.

If they find my view that true beauty should appeal to the sinful side of humanity as well as my research itself appropriate, then I will complete my studies for the creation department, and next year I will be able to register for the department of mineralogy.

"Okey, I will keep it in mind. The materials should be there by tomorrow. What experiment are you running this time?" asked my dad.

"Well I wanted to create a new homunculi already. Test out the theories I sent on the paper to Lord Valueleta as well as what I managed to discover since my studies with mom." I answered my dad.

"I see... are you sure this materials are enough to create a homunculi?" he asked again, unsure about the quantities of what I requested.

"Yeah, I still have some left from my previous experiments so I don't actually need anything else." I replied.

"Hmm, very well. Let me know if the experiment yields interesting results." he said.

"Sure."

With the conversation over, I exited my dad's lab and went with Giorno to my own lab, in order to start preparing for the experiment.

.

[ 1 month ]

After many days of being cooped up in the lab, drawing symbols, mixing materials and waiting for it to grow, the experiment was finally successful, I had finally created my first homunculi using the homunculi theories from this universe, meaning I had just created a soul.

I doubt she will live more than a month though, I had to make her grow as fast as possible to finish the experiment before going to Greece and check wether it was successful or not. I also wanted to see how the Ouroboros tattoo affected her like it would affect the homunculi of the FMA verse or not, and I was greatly disappointed. I understand that the theories themselves were based on two entirely different alchemy systems so it would be weird if it actually worked, but a man can hope I guess.

Well, time to start practising the methods of mind conditioning for homunculi in this world... sigh, I really wanted not to have to learn this but whatever.

"Anything you require, creator?" asked the homunculi in front of me.

"Hmm, why call me creator?" I answer back, hoping to get a good idea of how the mind of recently made homunculi works.

"The information uploaded to me stated that you are my creator." she replied.

"Indeed, but it also stated that servants are supposed to call me master." I say back, realising as it came out that I have became the combination between a young master and an asshole... damn.

"But I am not a servant, I am your creation." she says, successfully confusing the shit out of me.

"Tell me what is the difference." I tell her, writing down her answers to analyse her thought process later.

"A creator is the one who creates, a m-master is t-the... o-ne w-h-ho is in-n c-har-ge." she says, however she starts stuttering, her face grew confused despite being meant to remain expressionless. "A c-rea-tor is t-he one who c-rea-tes, a m-master is t-the... o-ne w-h-ho is in-n c-har-ge." as she repeats it, her face grows more confused.

"What are you thinking right now?" I ask, wondering wether there is a problem in her brain as a consequence of my process of creation or wether the problem lies in her mind, which would also be a consequence of my process... damn I really messed up this time huh.

As she looks at me, her gaze grows both distant and close, cold and kind. "You a-re m-my creator-r." she says, though I am not sure if she is simply stating a fact or asking me a question.

"Indeed, is that what you are thinking about?" I ask her.

"Y-Yes... n-no." she replies as her confused expression grows.

"What does that mean?" I ask her.

"I... I... it-t m-mea-ns t-that... that-t... t-th-at...." she says, while getting stuck at the 'that' and repeating it over and over again.

"Sigh, I guess I need to do more research into the mind before creating the next homunculi." I say while standing up and closing my left eye. "I am sorry for making you so incomplete, you can rest now." I tell her while opening my eye and activating my Mystic Eye of Distortion.

Her neck twists, causing her body to fall lifelessly into the floor.

"You have been getting better at the use of your eye, young master." says Giorno, most likely trying to comfort me.

"Thanks." I reply with a small smile. "Sigh what a shame, I would have waited a bit longer before starting with the experiments."

"Very well young master. Do you wish for me to make for luggage once I am done here? The trip is tomorrow after all." he says.

"Yes please." I reply. I am sure most reincarnated people would be like 'no, don't worry, I enjoy doing menial tasks all by myself even though you are my butler and ding this tasks for me is your job', but most people are also idiots so no thanks. I will do my absolute best to avoid doing annoying things.

.

"We have arrived young master." said Giorno, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Sigh, finally." I reply while getting out of the car.

As we enter the airport I review in my mind what I need to do during our stay in Greece, which honestly isn't much, all I will be doing is getting soil from somewhere as close to the Ley lines as possible... a bit annoying having to take a week log trip just to get some dirt, but it is also necessary.

2