Summoning ceremony… again 1/2
222 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It has been a long time since I saw you so entertained with something, young master." said Giorno as he entered my room, making me raise my eyes and look in his direction. "It has already been months but you still do it whenever you get the chance to."

"Yeah... I guess you are right." I reply while chuckling before putting my bandages back on my forehead. "I understand why it might be weird from an outside perspective seeing someone open and close the third eye in their foreheads, but there is something surprisingly pleasant about it, kind of like how tapping your foot on the floor when nervous helps calm down I think."

"Are you nervous?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as he placed a glass of apple juice on the table in front of me.

"Well, we will perform Caster's summon today so I guess I am a bit nervous. All of my preparations might fail if either Kiritsugu or Archibald haven't summoned their servants yet so it is very annoying." I say while grabbing the glass. "I mean I am basically relying on something I have zero control over and if I fail both the vessel and most of my war plans will be useless."

Eventually we left the room and went in Lancer's direction, only to find him training like he had done for the last two days. As we arrived, he stopped thrusting his lances and looked at us.

"Anything you require, master?" he asked while placing path weapons against the wall and sitting on the only chair of the room.

"Yes, we are leaving to summon Caster." I reply with a smile.

"Finally." he says with a smile as well.

I guess we have all been a bit bored this past two days, we haven't left the hotel because it might give other's a chance to track us and right now we still need to keep a low profile, at least until Caster's summoning is complete. Before leaving the hotel I grabbed the suitcase, and by that I mean I asked Giorno to grab it and carry it for me.

Damn I really am useless without him holy f*ck.

The suitcase right now doesn't have much things, only several Rings of Salvation, my bow with a quiver filled with arrows, the vessel for Caster and the strand of the Golden Fleece that will be used as a catalyst. Sure I also have several gloves with transmutation circles in case the pair I am wearing now gets lost or damaged, and since I have several different alchemies I do need several different gloves, a couple per each alchemy at least.

While making our way to the location were we will summon Caster, I took off the glove of my left hand, which has the explosion alchemy transmutation circle, and places a Ring of Salvation on my ring finger.

Eventually we arrived to the clearing in a forest, where I began drawing the summoning circle using my own blood just like when summoning Lancer. Once it was done, I healed my body with a simple yet still cringe-worthy spell.

Looking at my sides, I saw Lancer curiously staring at the process while Giorno was more focused on the surroundings.

"Okey, time to begin." I say while trying to ignore the fact that I will have to go through this entire summoning chants once more, though this time in front of two people instead of one.

"For the element silver and iron,

the vanishing stone and the archduke of pacts

and for my great mater Schweinolg, close the four gates,

come forth from the crowds follow the forked road leading to the kingdom,

fill fill fill fill fill, repeat five times, but when each is filled, destroy it.

Set, head my words,

my will creates your body and your sword creates my destiny,

if you heed the grails call, and obey my will and reason then answer me.

I hereby swear that I shall be all the good in the world, that I shall defeat all evil in the world.

Seventh heaven clad in the great words of power

FROM THE BINDING CIRCLE, THOU GUARDIAN OF THE SCALES"

The circle glowed as it always does when a servant is summoned, eventually reaching a blinding light for what I assume are dramatic purposes. In the middle off the circle, where the vessel used to be, stood a woman with purple robes, her face covered by a hood, revealing only her mouth and nose.

After a moment of silence, were we only looked at each other, a smile formed on my face as I realised everything went as expected.

"YES! F*CK YEAH I DID IT HAHAHAHHAHA." I began laughing like a crazy person, much to the concussion of both Lancer and Caster and making Giorno shake his head with a small smile. "Wait... how was it that Tokiomi said..." I began muttering while trying to remember his exact words when he summoned Gilgamesh. "That's right!" I said once I remembered before making the same pose he did with widely opened arms. "THIS WAR IS OURS! MUAHAHA."

After a very awkward moment of me laughing, which I blame this universes edginess for, I focused my attention on Caster, who hadn't moved from the point where she appeared and was instead checking her own body.

"Uhmmm, sorry about that." I say while scratching the back of my head. "I am Dio Salvatore, the one who summoned you for this war." I continue while taking off the glove on my right hand and showing her my command spells, which were now six.

My words got her attention away from her own body as she focused her gaze in me. "I see, I am Caster-" she paused for a moment once she noticed the command spells. "Six command spells?" she asked in a confused tone.

"Right, three are from you and the other three are for Lancer." I reply while pointing in Diarmuid's direction. "Yeah, I summoned two servants for this war."

She slightly opened her mouth before closing it. Focusing her attention on me she seemed to have come to a realisation. "You have absurd amounts of mana..." she said while taking her right hand to her chin. "Is it because you have the same thing I do on my chest?" she asked, referring to the philosopher's stone embedded in her body.

"Yes." I reply while nodding. "I don't mind explaining you about it, but we should go back to the hotel first. I would feel bad if I kept a princess out in the woods." I say with a cheeky smile.

She stiffened for a moment before focusing on me once again. "I haven't told you who I am." she said.

"Well, the catalyst I used could only have summoned you or 'that guy', but I wanted you so I took the necessary steps to get you." I begin explaining how the summoning went as well as the catalyst I used while we went to the car.

2