Let’s steal some fries
382 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you like this one, young master?" asked Giorno while showing me a mansion that was being offered to rent.

"Hmm..." I took a look at the gardens the mansion had as well as the architecture and was pleasantly surprised. "Yes! Let's get that one."

"Very well, I will make the arrangements." he replied while getting up and leaving.

"Is there something wrong with this place master?" asked Medea who was currently eating some fries for breakfast.

"Not really, I just know that the probability of this entire building getting bombed just to kill us is quite high, and I think it would be better for your territory creation skill to be used on a place like a mansion rather than on an entire building." I say while extending my hand and grabbing some of her fries, causing her to pout.

"Well that makes sense." she says, moving the fries to the opposite direction to get them away form my reach. "But it is strange that someone would destroy an entire building just to get you don you think?"

"Not really, the guy is simply that determined to 'destroy all evil'. I don't actually know what he thinks of me, but he must hate me hahahaha." I say laughing loudly. "I mean I am basically supplying the people he hates with extra lives, though Berserker's master would also hate me if we go by that logic... damn, there are a lot of people who hate me huh?" I continue, this time rubbing my chin with my left hand and putting on a thoughtful expression.

Medea simply looked at me intently for a moment before getting back at her fries.

"Are you sure you want him to go alone, master?" asked Diarmuid, entering the room.

"You mean Giorno?" I ask.

"Yes." he replies nodding his head.

"Well, he is much stronger than he looks." I say while chuckling softly. "He may not be on a servants level but he would definitely hold his ground even against the stronger masters." I continue explaining.

Sure people like Kiritsugu and Kirei are more skilled than him, but Giorno is stronger, faster, has the 'ultimate shield' ability and most importantly, has a philosopher's stone inside his body, so he has many extra lives.

"Besides, things will begin soon so we should keep a low profile for now." I say with a weird smile. "If things go as expected, Rider should be putting on a good show to call the attention of the rest of the servants under Archibald's command." I say while getting up and taking a cigarette out.

I truly believe that this will happen, after all the best way for Archibald to win would be to get all the servants in one place and have Iskandar activate his Noble Phantasm. Basically the same tactic he used in the anime but this time it will yield much better results.

"Why until then master?" asked Medea confused.

"Well, because if Rider is truly who I think he is, then he will undoubtedly call all the other servants in a way none will be able to refuse going." I say while chuckling a bit, hopefully this will be similar to the anime since it should be hilarious watching Archibald see Iskandar revealing his identity.

"You know Rider's identity?" asked Medea confused. I still haven't told her all I know about who the servants and their masters are so it makes sense for her to be confused.

"Well, I saw the catalyst my professor bought to summon him when it arrived at the clocktower so I deduced his identity." I explain. It is true since I had to stop Waiver from stealing it and took a peek just to be sure it was a piece of Iskandar's cape.

"Hmm." nodded Medea before focusing her attention back on the fries. "I still don't understand why we have to wait until then though." she asked while grabbing some more.

"Well, because that will make our entrance cooler of course." I say with a smile, causing her to deadpan. "Okey I am just kidding. We will be playing a little ruse over there, so you have my permission to reveal your identity." I say while looking at Diarmuid. "I know you won't enjoy a fight without first exchanging names with you opponents so feel free to do that, you already know who they are anyway so it doesn't really matter."

Diarmuid smiles at this. "Thank you master." he says while bowing slightly and takes a sit next to Medea before grabbing some of her fries.

"Hey!" exclaims Medea while moving her fries away from him, unfortunately for her she only success in bringing them closer to me.

"The reason why I want to lay low for a while is because I don't want my identity being revealed just yet, however the fight that Rider starts should be the perfect stage. I am sure all the masters will sh*t themselves hahahaha." I say while laughing. At the same time I was definitely not stealing some fries from Medea.

"Wouldn't it be bad for others to see you? Or to know our identities? I don't quite follow your planning logic." said Medea, putting the fries between her legs and pouting.

"Well, I have already planned carefully many things, but in the end the actual battles against the other servants are what we need to be least concerned about." I say.

Both Medea and Diarmuid looked at me with confused expressions.

"I understand why you might think that my words make no sense, but there is actually a very solid explanation from it." I say before proceeding to explain myself. "All servants expect Assassin and Berserker have honour, so they won't attack you with underhanded tactics or while you are wounded for example. Assassin is not even worth mentioning, I honestly think I could take them on myself, except for their numbers they are basically useless. Berserker on the other hand is... dangerous. He is perhaps the strongest servant in terms of physical prowess, and that is counting you strengthened by me. What makes him weak however is his master, his master not only has zero experience as a magus but will also pay for Berserker's strength with his own life, so basically the way to defeat Berserker is to turn the fight into a battle of attrition, you don't have to defeat Berserker himself, you only have to outlast his master."

"What will make this war dangerous is the masters themselves, they are all strong magus or experienced magus-killers, none works alone and they are all perfectly fine with using completely underhanded tactics to win. We have a small advantage here, and that is the very fact that they are so good. When people have been polishing their skills for decades, they will obviously look down on someone who has never had a real fight." While I say this, a smile appears on my face.

"I have left no records of my training beyond some archery classes, there is also no record of me having offensive spells since I have my family's magic crest, which is focused on healing spells. My only achievements on the magus community are inventions as well as some alchemies, which magus look down upon quite a lot. My alchemies are also fundamentally different from what they could imagine so it won't be hard to catch them by surprise with them. There is also the fact that I have absurd physical skills, a wide arsenal of abilities, a gem inside of me which grants me unlimited mana and extra lives, and most importantly... I have this." I say as my eyes began glowing. "They have no knowledge of my powers and in a war, information is fundamental."

As I finish saying this, Medea looks at me with a small smile while Diarmuid seems quite happy.

"So?" I say as the glowing in my eyes dims down. "Do you trust you master enough to follow his foolish decisions? Because doing this will be a huge risk, I want them to underestimate me but it might backfire."

*

*

*

Author note:

I understand some might have been left with a serious doubt after this chapter, so I will answer it here.

Yes, Medea's fries ran out because everyone else stole them.

3