Day 1
2k 5 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was always weird. I never really wanted anything, nor got mad. I never fell in love or ate too much. I didn't like anything, but I didn't hate anything.
I lived my life just eating the amount to live, never studying, never exercising, while also not indulging in TV, dramas, manga, anime, even dirty magazines like other kids my age.
I never once played with others or played video games.
A life that is devoid of everything.
That is how I become a first-year high school student.
**************
I walked towards my school, going at a pace which is neither fast nor slow. I look straight ahead, towards where I'm going.
As I'm walking, a girl with bright green hair by the name of Ayame runs by me. As she runs, she goes into the street, and a car starts hurdling her.
However, before she gets hit, a girl with hair blue like the sea rushes forward and pushes them both out of the way of the car.
They appear to be talking about something, but I only hear a little as I walk past, not caring about them.
"...happen if you die..."
"...orry..."
After some time, I get to my school.
I attend school, doing everything I'm told, not doing anything I'm forbidden from.
A day like any other and I leave like any other on this day.
As I'm walking home though, I see a green blur hit the ground right in front of me.
*Crash*
Ah, It's Ayame, though now she appears to be in a green outfit showing off her waist, hips, and back. She also appears to be injured.
Well, not my problem.
I walk around her to go home.
"H-huh, wait, what are you doing here?!?" Ayame exclaims.
"Going home," I reply, walking away.
As I'm walking away, she suddenly runs in front of me and says "Stay behind me!"
"Ok," I say, complying.
Just after that, a huge sludge monster that is fighting with 4 other girls in varying colors, blue, pink, red, and orange comes towards us. I simply watch as Ayame joins the other girls and they do things that defy common sense and kill the monster.
I bet there is a story there, but I don't really care.
Once Ayame is close to me, I ask "Can I go now?"
The other girls seem shocked to see me and confused about what I'm doing there.
Then suddenly, a voice rings out, "No, you may not! You seem to be special to them, so how about you just give in to your deepest and darkest desires!" says a flying woman with purple skin, black horns, and very revealing clothing.
She then extends a hand, to which a floating mass of darkness forms and fires at me. It engulfs me, and...
nothing happens.
The colored girls look ready to fight while the demon girl looks triumphant.
"Can I go home now?" I ask once again, confused about what was going on.
""""""Eh...?""""""
I scratch my head and start walking home again.
Man, that was weird but eh, who cares.

51