Day 3
1.8k 10 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just like Yesterday, my alarm rang and I turned it off.
I get dressed and leave for school. While leaving, I see my brother.
He grabs my collar with one hand and punches me straight in the face.
"You fucker... I told you to act normal around Mom."
"What's normal? Do you want me to become friendly, or more reclusive? If you want me to do something, please tell me exactly what you want."
"Fuck..." he lets go of me and leaves the house.
I then follow him out and go to school.
Once again, everything was the same.
Until 5:47, 36 seconds that is.
The people around me started changing at that moment.
They all looked like monsters, likely a Yami. Well, not my problem.
I then continue with the worksheet I was assigned.
Once I finished it, I walk up and turn it in.
I also see all of the Yamis are back to humans, while unconscious.
I then sit down at my desk and just wait. I sit there for 17 minutes and 34 seconds when the bell rings. I then go to my next class. As I'm going to my class, a window breaks as the pink girl flies in.
I say a brief 'Hello' as I continue on my way.
"...huh?"
As I get to my classroom, I see my seat is occupied.
I then grab the occupant, a girl with long dark black hair and good-looking, pull her out, and sit down in my chair, waiting for something to do.
The girl wakes up though, and she says "H-huh, who are you?"
"The owner of this desk," I reply.
"N-no, that's my desk," she replies, to which I say "Maybe in the last class, but not this one."
She looks at the clock, realizes she is late, starts to run, then sees lots of unconscious students.
"U-um, do you know why everyone is unconscious?" she asked, to which I respond with 'No.'
She then gets closer to me and asks "C-can you protect me?"
I respond with "If you want me to,"
"R-really?" she says, her face brightening up.
She then puts her arms around me and smells me.
It confuses me, but I don't care.
She also mutters 'My prince, my savior' creepily, but I just ignore it.
After 29 minutes and 27 seconds of this, the demon girl once again appears, this time flying away through the window. The colored girls run into the classroom and look at me and the girl.
I say to them 'Hi' to which the girl clinging to me grinds her teeth.
She looks at them like she wants to kill them, but eh, not my problem.
The girls look at us weirdly, then chase the demon girl, also flying. I then once again wait, and then the bell rings, signaling school is over, so I leave to go home, but not before the clingy girl asks for my phone number. I give it to her and return home. I once again do everything the same, but with less homework, so I spent more time laying down doing nothing.
When it is 9:30, I then go to sleep.

50