Day 5 part 2
1.4k 8 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walk towards my school, away from their school.
This time, I make it on time, albeit barely.
I have an average school day once again.
The color girls were watching me all day for some reason, but who cares.
I walk towards the girl's house and do my average routine.
She isn't here, but who cares.
Just as I was about to go sleep, the top half of the house flys off.
"..."
Eh, who cares.
I once again get ready for sleep.
Before I can get to sleep, tentacle-like appendages grab me and hoist in the air.
As I'm being pulled up, I hear someone say, "I'm seen enough hentai to know where this is going."
I look around and can't find the voice, and to be honest, who cares who said it.
I then look at the thing holding me, and it appears to be the demon girl with the tentacles coming from her back.
"Hello, again~,"
"Hello, and good night,"
"H-huh?!?"
I then try to sleep, which is quite difficult as she was shaking me a lot.
After 30 minutes and 37 seconds of failed sleep, I take out one of the papers and throw it on her.
When it hits her, she begins shrinking, until she turns into a 2-foot version of herself, now looking more like a child.
"W-what did you do me?!?"
"I don't know, nor do I care, now good night,"
"C'mon, help me get my old body, with this body I don't even have my tentacles!"
I turn around and walk in front of her, bend down and pat her on the head.
'Remember if you see a little girl alone...'
"Go down this street and take the left turn at the end, then go to the third building on the right,"
"Ah, thanks a lot!"
'...guide her to the police station'
Demon Loli then runs away.
Well, they aren't exactly a kid, but who cares.
I turn to the house and see it almost completely destroyed.
"..."
I go inside and get in my bed, falling asleep.

38