Day 7 part 2
596 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey guys, new chapter! Not dead yet. I'm gonna try and keep uploading fruequently, but I may not be able to at times, so sorry if chapters take a while. Without further ado, welcome back to ULBWD

She swung her knife, only for it to be caught. She was then punched in her stomach, cracking her ribs.

“Heh, that’s what you get.”

Atsui then turned around, allowing stalker girl to jump up despite and stab her once again.

“You…will never take him”

“Fuck, what the hell are talking about you bitch!”

Atsui then grabbed her hand holing the knife and exerted almost all her strength on it, cracking it, causing the knife to fall on the ground.

She then grabbed her neck and asked her “So, what are you talking about, and who is ‘he’?”

“Sh-shut u-“

She strengthens her grip.

“Tell me” she says, voice lowered into a growl.

*********

I look up at the red sky of this new place and turned to the Loli as she was talking.

“All right, just follow me, we are gonna meet the king.”

King? Meh, whatever.

I follow her, going into a towering castle. Inside the castle are beings like Lichel as well as some being made of dark gas, some that are like slime and even some sheep. It seems the sheep are just normal sheep though. Well, whatever

As we walk, we reach a big door, which she promptly kicks open.

"Daddy! Help me get my old body back!" She screams at an old man with long goat horns on his head.

"Wh-Lichel?! Of course," He snaps his fingers and she grows back to her normal size, tentacles growing out of her back once more.

Seeing as the problem was resolved, I simply walk out.

"Hey, wait up, you!" Lichel screams at me. "Kill him, dad, he's the one who made me small!" Her dad seems to grow mad and smoke starts to emit from his body.

"You shall die for that sin." he calmly states.

"I'm not allowed to die," I say as I run away. I leave the castle and am almost at the door out of this weird place when a giant goat standing on two feet, carrying a long spear blocks my path.

"Do not try to escape, you shall die no matter what." the goat says while I run under his legs and leave through the door. "Hey, I was talki-" are the last things I hear before I come back to the normal world. 

"Welp, time to go to bed." I say as I walk towards the house, once I'm there I sleep until the next morning.

 

10