Day 7 Part 3+Day 8
475 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Atsui tightens her grip on the yandere girls neck.

"Tell me..." she growls

"O...ok" she says, before she secretly takes out a knife and slashes Atsui's eye. 

"You bitch!" Atsui growls letting go of her. Yandere girl takes this chance to run away while Atsui grabs her bleeding eye.

****

I wake up, seeing a cloudless sky. "Welp, time to head to school" I say, grabbing my bag and getting dressed.

I get to school on time, this time with no obstructions. After an average day at school, I head to the weird girls house and do my schoolwork and eat dinner. After doing that, I lay in bed until Red hair girl grabs me by my neck and slams me down, breaking the bed.

"Hey, you bastard, did you tell that weird bitch to come after me!"

"No." I say, telling the truth.

"Don't lie to me!" she says, punching me in the nose, breaking it.

"I'm not." I say, once more I'm telling the truth. She then continues to punch me, making my face almost completely destroyed. The blood on her fists falls on my clothes.

"Can you stop please." I say ignoring the pain from my face.

"...fine." she says, as she walks away and leaves.

As she leaves, I fall asleep on the bloody and dirty floor.

10