Chapter 1 : The Payment
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter starts with Maou's daily trash ( and corpse ) collection.

-Maou: "~See a bad guy~ Stomp on his skull~ See a dead guy ~ Bones bones bones pile ~" Oh look! Another one to the pile~ *Whistles to the tune of Stompin' on Ants by Hunson Abadeer*

In a dark alleyway, a drug deal is going on between two guys.

-Guy 1: C-come on man, i-i can't fucking take it anymore! I NEED IT! I NEED THE POWER!

-Guy 2: Shut your goddamn mouth or ya ain't getting shit. Shit's here, now give me the parts.

-Guy 1: P-parts?

-Guy 2: What's that stutter for huh? Ya got the parts or Nah?

-Guy 1: F-f-f-five minutes! J-j-just one pill, that'll calm me down...a-and then you'll have your parts.

-Guy 2: Nah man, no parts no pills.

-Guy 1: *Pulls the guy's hand* COME ON MAN! f-f-f-five minute!

-Guy 2: *Kicks the guy off* Fuck you! Don't fucking mess with me! No parts no shit!

-Guy 1: *Pulls out knife* I S-SAID GIVE ME THE DRUG!

Guy 1 rushed Guy 2 obviously with the intent of inflicting an edge-based injury. But what he didn't account for is a hand grabbing his face and stabbing his head from behind.

-Guy 2: H-huh?

-Maou: Surprise surprise, it was me.

It was Maou.

-Maou: So! Let's get straight to the  *Raises bloody knife* -point. What are you shitheads selling on Boss's territory?

-Guy 2: Nothing!

-Maou: Oof! Strike 1! A bit too late to say that now, considering I can smell the goddamn chemical oozing from your jacket. Let's try a different question! Why are you selling on Boss's territory?

-Guy 2: I-i was forced to sell them here!

-Maou: Oh? And by whom?

-Guy 2: Umm...uh...

-Maou: Ha! Pissing our pants yet!? You're shaking like your name got called to the front of the class. Okay, that's enough fun...Question 3! Any last words?

-Guy 2: W-Wait!! WAIT! Please don't kill me! I won't do it again! I promise!

-Maou: Sheesh man! Way to say every goddamn clique last words in the book.

-Guy 2: *sobbing* I-i-I'm sowry...Ah…

-Maou: Ugh...Alright then. Time for the million-dollar question, the truth, spill it out or I'll spill your brains out instead.

-Guy 2: I'm from Libertalia! I just came here to make a quick profit off of these washed-up druggies.

-Maou: Well...you're not the brightest aren't you? That drug is *sniff* crack right?

-Guy 2: Yes, it's crack.

-Maou: Well that's where the stupidity comes in. See, in Karuma, there is a certain drug out there that's a "little bit" stronger than crack. Remember that alright?

-Guy 2: Alright...

-Maou: Hehe good!  *changes tone*  Now get out.

As the man runs away with bodily fluids coming from his face and down below. Maou inspects the corpse next to him, he lets out a sigh because.

-Maou: As expected, you're filled to the brim with "those" things. So even IF he handed you the crack, you'd still stab regardless cause it wasn't the fix you needed. Ain't that right ~You little waste of life you~

Maou strips him clean and leaves him dead. After a few more rounds, he heads back to a small bar called: Bear Beer and Butcher. As he pulls his cart full of bodies, many eyes peaked from the windows, gazing at him with fear. He parks his cart full of corpses in the parking spot and heads in.

-Maou: ~Tadaima~ (I'm Home)

-Boss: Okaerinasai... (Welcome back)

New Entry!: Boss: (30 yrs old, F, Demi-human: Bear)

-Maou: Hey, how about a cup of clean water for the working man?

-Boss: Well, it depends on the corpse pile and the quality of the bodies.

-Maou: What qualities do they have left? How many maggots are in them? They're DEAD!

-Boss: I know, I'm just kidding. Here, I gonna go check the cart.

Got 1 x Clean Water.

-Maou: Sorry, I'm too dum to get Granny jokes.

Used 1 x Clean Water.

-Maou: ~Ah~ That hits the spot.

-Boss: *Peeks through the door* Oh yeah, the package came in today.

-Maou: *Chokes on straight WATER* *cough*  Where!?

-Boss: Below the counter.

Maou takes and rips the package open like a kid on Christmas morning. Inside the package was a single Slug Shell. Maou grabs his Sawed-off Shotgun and quickly puts the shell into the gun.

-Maou: Ooooooo, a perfect fit!

Got 1x Slug Shell.

-Maou: And now that I got one, I can just take a man's life. Point and click.

-Boss: Yoink!  *Yoinks the shell out of Maou's hand*

-Maou: Hey! Gimme back my baby, ya old sack of flesh!

-Boss: Nuh-uh, do one more errand. Then you can have it.

-Maou:...

-Boss:...

-Maou: *sigh* That's cold....that is cold.

-Boss: Oh quit whining, you're making my knees hurt. Go collect the rent from the apartment dwellers, if you see a Female Demi-human with White Hair and Fox ears, take her and her children to go to this place at this time.

-Maou: Why?

-Boss: Well let's just say a vehicle will get 2 of them out of here. To where they will never return here.

-Maou: Jeez, a bit much for an eviction notice? But wait, 2 of them? I don't know but "Her and her children" kinda sounds a bit more than 2 right?

-Boss: Well... I'll think of something.

-Maou: ~Yeah sure, this is totally gonna work out~

-Boss: Move it, that ride is going to get here any minute !.

-Maou: Alright, I'm going I'm GOING!

 

End

Next  Chapter 2: The Kidnapping.

0