Chapter 4: The Kidnappen-ings (Part 3/4)
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Boss: -Fuck? You had one job!

Maou: Yeah, I only had one job until YOU assigned me to this fucking escort mission. it wasn't my fault that they decided to make her the ultimate sacrifice.

—-----

(20h00 PM/ The Bear Beer and Butcher)

Boss: Ohmyfuckinggod Oh my god.

Maou: Never did I say I wanted to do this? But NOOOOO, it had to be ME, doing overtime just for something that was rightfully mine from the start.

Boss: What am I going to do? What am I going to do?

Maou: Well, you can start by apologizing to the driver.

The boss looks out and says:

Boss: Sorry, Herman.

Herman: Ah, it's fine, I get paid by the hour, sooooo... *Plays Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson on the radio*

Maou: I wish I got paid by the hour...

The boss then looks back at Maou.

Maou: What?

Boss: Don't you "what" me? I gave you a simple task to just bring them from point A to point B, and you can't even do that!

Maou: Well, It would've helped if you would've just told me or them what your plan was! Or even better? Do it yourself!

Boss: Well, I had to keep an eye on the bar!

Maou: Oh golly, the fucking "I Have to Look After the Bar Excuse". How "original"...

Boss: Yeah, y'know why? Because when I came back from letting you in charge of the bar last time-

Maou: What's wrong with last time!? They asked for it, literally!

(Flashback)

Guy: Hey, Boy! Since the slutty mama isn't here to give me some special "service", give me something to knock me off my feet.

Maou: (Yeah right, stop the cap.) Oh, I've got just the thing for you.

Maou then pulls up a shot glass with something in it.

Guy: What's this?

Maou: Why don't you drink it to find out?

Guy: I don't know if it's the fumes talking, but why does it smell like *sniff* gasoline?

Maou: Oh, no reason...

The sound of a large canister moving and sploshing liquid can be heard from underneath the table.

Guy:.-.

Maou: ; >

Guy:... Welp, I ain't turning down free drinks. *gulps down the shot glass*

Maou: Oh, it ain't free. But don't worry, you will pay us in a "different" way. Hehe *Clicks lighter*

(Flashback ends)

Maou: So? I burned him outside the bar, and it was a long time waiting for him to go down too. Because he was... absolutely humongous.

Boss: It's not that you killed him. It's that you killed him too early! I was saving him for a later time! And you cooked him well done too, not even medium rare... You animal.

Suddenly, Kanae holds the boss's hand with tears running down her face.

Kanae: *sniff* Mmiss, are my mom and brother going to be saved?

The boss then picks her up, hugs her tight, and comforts her.

Boss: Don't worry, baby... we'll find your mother and brother safely... right!?

Maou: Yeah, ah, no, nadda.

Boss:... Why don't you go play with Herman, hun? I need to have a word with him!

Kanae nods and exits the front door. The boss then stomps towards Maou, tugs on his collar, and looks at him dead in the eyes. But Maou seems to be unfazed.

Maou: What?

The Boss then immediately kicks the table to the other side of the room rather easily. spilling and knocking down all the toothpicks, napkins, and empty bottles.

Maou:... well, that's going to be a bitch to clean.

Boss: How fucking dare you...

Maou: How dare I what?

Boss: How could you just say that to her face?

Maou: Hey, honesty is the best policy, right? I mean, wh-

The boss then socks Maou right in the jaw.

Boss: Y'know, I'm starting to get SICK of your bullshit Maou.

But Maou just stares blankly, still unfazed.

Maou: *scoffs* Wow, ouch. Did you practice that when I was away?

Boss: Tch! You're impossible *drops Maou*

Maou: *holds jaw* Thanks, that's the first correct thing you've said all night.

Boss: *sighs* Well, what do you think we should do with the girl since we just abandoned her family to die?

Maou: Now we're talking sense. We should do this, if you'll pardon me...Nothing, absolutely nothing. Don't touch her, talk to her, or anything. Let natural selection do its thing and remove the problem for us.

Boss: *circles Maou* Really...?That's the best you got?

Maou: Hey, I never said it was a great plan, just a working one. It's not like you got a better one...

Boss: hm... actually...

The boss then grabs Maou's bag and pulls out his sawed-off shotgun. Maou sees this and tries to grab it back, but the boss slams the back of the chair Maou was sitting on, making it fall backwards.

Boss: Yes, I do.

Maou: Ugh... Give it to me!

Boss: Ah ah ah Kitty, down.

Boss then takes the shell from the shotgun and grasps it with her pointer and thumb fingers.Maou then stops and backs off.

Boss: Now... here's the deal... you and I go rescue the little cotton ball's family. Sounds good?

Maou: Hey! Give it back!

Boss: Hmmm, all this for a simple shell. You know, I've been curious about how it operates. What if I just...

The Boss tries to twist it like a bottle cap. Maou once again rushes in to stop her, but she dodges his every move.

Maou: ey ey EY!! Stop that!

Boss: Stop whaaaaaaaa? Be specific.

She twisted the shell more.

Maou: Nonononononono! Alright, alright, I'll do your little stupid suicide mission...

Boss: *drops the shell* good kitty...

Maou zooms to the shell and picks it up, kissing it multiple times.

Maou: Không sao, không sao, không sao. Con gái của cha, có cha đây rồi. (It's okay, it's okay, my little baby girl. Papa's here, papa's here)

The Boss scoffs and heads out of the bar. She whistles to Herman while he's playing with Kanae.

Boss: Hey, Herman! We need a ride around the area. Gotta get some info on her family's whereabouts. Are you comfortable with that?

Herman just shrugs his shoulders and puts the girl down.

Boss: Alright then, I'll call it "Shotgun"...

Maou: *moves up from behind her and nudges her shoulder* Oh har har!

After they prepared their gear, the boss put up the "Closed" sign and pulled down the metal shutters. They head off as fast as they can, in search of the girl's family.

Meanwhile, at the same run-down apartment that the family stayed in,

A man dressed like a stereotypical 90's heavy metal fan is standing near the bathroom door where muffled screams can be slightly heard outside.

Subordinate 1: Ugh... Aniki, this place reeks of my grandmother's crusty cheeks. Are you sure we can't just go back to Libertalia or at least go to somewhere that isn't here?

In the bathroom, the source of the screams becomes clear; it was the boy. He's tied to a chair in the middle of the bathroom, deeply sobbing as his white hair is stained almost completely red. One of his ears can be seen on the ground next to him... completely severed.

In the room in front of him is his mom, with her hands and legs tied behind her, struggling helplessly as she watches her son pass-out from shock. Then the man wearing all blue sat next to her and put his hands on her thigh.

Man: Have you reconsidered?

End

Next Chapter 5: The Kid-napped (Part 4/4)

Are you still planning on reading this stuff ? :)))
  • Yus Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe yus Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sad no yus Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0