Amy is so unpredictable
63 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ah,morning, the time when it feels the less disturbing. The calming symphony of the birds, the relaxing atmosphere. Who could wish for much else?

Despite the fact I have to go to school for the whole week, I feel in peace thanks to this quietness. If only it could...

*Knock knock*

Ah,yes, I almost forgot. She took it upon herself to show up here every morning.

" Mime, I know you're here, hurry up."

She's rather urged, what about my breakfast?

" You could give me the time to eat at least."

" Just grab some piece of bread or something."

How could such a small personn fit in so much evil? Reducing my breakfast to a single piece of bread...Does she wants me to starve?

Then again, she was right. I never was one to eat that much to begin with. In turn, I simply grabbed a piece of toast and placed jelly on top of it.

I engulfed the meal trough the smallest amounts of bites, hurrying up outside.

Only to be greeted by the strangest vision, Amy legs caressing each other, displaying her embarrassment. Quickly switching between looking at me and the content of her bag.

" You have something for me?"

She managed to twist my words,interpreting them in a different ways.

The brightness of the the colour of her face amplifyng by a hundred.

" No, nothing of the sort!"

Of course, I knew she wasn't honest. Her peculiar behavior giving it away.

" Whatever."

I said, not wanting in the slightest to get on her bad side. Her mood swing being so unpredictable lately.

Then again, I didn't seem to escape of her grasp, as she initiated her assault and punched my stomach. What was up with her, really?

" Aren't you curious?"

She shouted, jumping on a high horse, standing tall on her two feets, proud of herself.

Of course, it made me happy that she had took the time to cook something for someone like me, however she forgot I clearly remembered one important detail from before...

She can't cook.

The last time she tried, the sentiment felt more like she was making some potion rather than cooking.

Denoting her two eyes laser focused on me, I decided to play it up.

" Sure, I can't wait for Amy to show me how amazing her skills are..."

Despite the fact my worried expression was obvious, I managed to make her eat whole the lie of my anticipation.

Thus, I began to think about my plan to escape the impeding doom that would result in consuming the meal she made.

Besides, I wasn't really interested in the whole scenery of sharing a meal with a girl. Even if it was her.

I prefer to eat alone. I always preferred to eat by myself...

Assessing my situation with the "ennemy side" of my current mission, I looked at Amy, a wide smile on her face, displaying her pointy fang, laughing by herself.

I wondered what kind of delusions began forming in that mind of hers.

I could already tell this was going to be a long day...

After some time, we arrived at the school gates, where a familiar sensation imprinted on my butt. Almost projecting me to the floor with full force, before Amy prevented me to fall.

" I recognize that move...Maya..."

" Obviously. Only that girl would behave like this."

Maya, feeling called out, responded to Amy. It was a strange feeling, as it was the first time I had seen her display an other emotion than sheer hapiness.

" What is that supposed to mean?"

Maya said,while pouting.

" Maya, please stop hitting me with your butt when we meet..."

" Don't wanna!"

An unexpected straight denial, forcing me to question why she was doing this in the first place.

" Eeeh?"

As Amy and Maya continued to exchange strange looks, I could almost discern sparks of electricity between the two of them.

Snapping back to reality, Amy reminded me of the dreaded event. Touching her bag in the process, with a cute smile.

" (Oh God...)"

" Come find me at lunch, I'll be on the roof.Hehehe."

She sprinted out, all excited, as I begged God to let me escape the hellish nightmare of her inability to cook.

" You're sweating, Ei Ei."

" Must be your imagination."

Despite what I was saying to Maya at the moment, all my brain could say was something along these lines:

"( Maya! Save me! Please! I beg of you! Help! H-E-L-P, please!)"

Not having the time to rest, a familiar inaudible speech  came to grace us from behind, saping the both of us from our life force.

" If ain't it the li'l jun'ors."

As usual, that upperclassmen speech was completely inaudible.

" Kaede-senpai!"

" Was'up in zat lil fieldyard of ours?"

What the hell is even a fieldyard? It sounds like some shady cereal brands.

" Is it too much to ask of you to speak like a decent human being?" 

Surprisingly, she seemed to have no idea whatsoever of what I could have meant. 

" Wat'd u mean? Like I totes spress meself correct'ly."

What an extravagant character, the contrast between her appearance and her speech proving quite interesting.

 I knew the other "weirdos" said she was expressing herself like this due to some love of the countryside, however I couldn't help but wonder if that was all there is too it.

A girl like her expressing herself like this had to have some more meaning to it.

I pondered while the bell rang.

1