Ajisai no Chiru Koro ni
5.3k 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Check out ainexindy's story version: Another Fanfiction Continuation of “Ajisai no chiru koro ni” story R18 | Scribble Hub

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters :
Main Character = Yuuta Yamano

He is the protagonist of this story. Average appearance, grades, and sporting abilities. He is a kind and innocent person. The distance between home and school is only 40 minutes by bus. Meanwhile, the distance between her house and Natsuha's house is 1 km.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Antagonist = Masaru Oga

He is the bastard and the protagonist's enemy. He looked like a common thug who had dyed blonde hair. People immediately knew that he was a bastard at one glance. My friend once said that he slept with half the girls in school. Also includes natsuha. But the protagonist didn't know before the story I made started.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsuha
Heroine = Natsuha Shinomiya

She is the protagonist's boyfriend and childhood friend. She's a year older than Yuuta, she's on average height, long black hair and a huge chest. They started a relationship after Yuuta entered the same high school as him. He hates Masaru because his father had an affair with another woman and left his mother and Natsuha alone.

NOTE: I just mix different Natsuha Koikatsu cards to achieve this. My cards are available at Illusion Game Cards (booru.org) just type in "user:spectre699"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haruka

Yuuta Yamano's classmate = Haruka Mirukawa (My Original Character)

She is one of the classmate of Yuuta, she's short, had short black hair, round glasses, medium size chest, she's awkward, innocent and she secretly like Yuuta.

NOTE: I then use my Natsuha card and edit it myself to make Haruka. My cards are available at Illusion Game Cards (booru.org) just type in "user:spectre699"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yuuta Yamano's friend = Suga Yamashita (Mr./Ms./Mrs.ANoNYmOUs1172002's Original Character)

He is Yuuta's friend and best friend. Suga is the principal's first child, his appearance is normal but he has good grades academically and in sports. Yuuta became his friend after Yuuta helped him face thugs at his school. He knows Yuuta's relationship with his senpai. But he is a suspicious character who has a strong curiosity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIDE CHARACTERS:
Natsuha Shinomiya's Mother = Will Not Be Showed In This Story
Masasru Oga's Girlfriend = Will Not Be Explained In This Story.

 

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTES TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY LINE
Author's Notes

This story have 3 different endings.

This story was made for the closure of the unfinished manga. I was inspired to write my own version of the story after I read another fanfiction of the same title by ANoNYmOUs1172002, Suga Yamashita is a character copied from mr. ANoNYmOUs1172002's story. This story is also made with a grammar that suits my abilities so that if not satisfactory you have the right to comment. I'm Filipino by the way.
Also this story is based on the original story. So that the dimensions of time and place are the same as the manga. This story is built on the assumption that it really happened and explains the story after.

Happy Reading :)

18