Sasqia’s surprise – Chapter 4
206 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I have been misspelling the last 3 chapter titles and no one told me :0

After 10 minutes of snuggling, Camerly decided that she should get out of the machine. “Hey Sasqia, I should leave. This machine I am using is a prototype.”

Sasqia stopped poking her arm. “Really? Well, I guess I can see the medical reasons.” Sasqias tail and ears drooped down. She shyly asked with almost no hope left in her voice and tears in her eyes. “Will you come back?”

Camerly smiled, Sasqia looked so vulnerable and completely triggered her sisterly instincts. She pinched one of Sasqia’s cheeks and shook her head. After she had satisfied that urge she put her arms around Sasqia’s head and hugged her and smudged any attempt to talk with her breasts. “Of course I will come back. If I can leave now and the medical check up is fine I might even get back tomorrow. Are you willing to upgrade the prototype and help in development so the full Yaheka crew can join in?”

This made Sasqia lit up once more, “Sure, I will do. I will give it my all. I promise!”

A digital screen appeared in front of Camerly with a logout button. Sasqia gave her a hug. “Hopefully until tomorrow.”

Camerly was very happy seeing Sasqia this happy. She ruffled her head and said, “Hopefully until then.” She pressed the log out button. A few moments later she opened her eyes inside of the prototype Full Dive technology. A few of the doctors quickly moved her bed out of the center tube of the machine so they could attend to her. One of the doctors checked all her vitals despite them all being displayed on monitors next to her. While Leoni tested if she still had feeling in all her body parts and could control them. Half an hour later all the doctors gave her a good health bill.

After getting dressed she walked with Mr. Alphabetus to a nearby relaxation room to talk over what all had transpired.

Mr. Alphabetus asked her in the hallway, “What have you told Sasqia to motivate her?”

Camerly did not know where this answer came from. “What do you mean? I just asked if she wanted to help with this project.”

Mr. Alphabetus shook his head and a few steps later he turned to Sasqia’s lab and opened the door. From out of the room the sound of ventilators came. Camerly had no clue what he was referring to.

“This is the sound of the ventilators of the super quantum computer. They are actively cooling at full power. They NEED to actively cool at full power. Even the most complex tasks we ask Sasqia to do are often done in seconds and barely allow the ventilators to do a job. She is using all her processing power for a longer time than the total time before this day,” explained Mr. Alphabetus.

Camerly began to see how she might have motivated Sasqia a bit too much. Camerly carefully stated, “I might have told her that if she helped the full Yaheka crew could join in at some point. I think the rest of the motivation is from her need for hugs and snuggles.”

Mr. Alphabetus nodded, closed the door and turned around to continue onto the relaxation room. “Forgot to account for that. It is truly hard to keep in mind that such a hyper advanced AI just wants some physical contact. I still get surprised by it, even if by now it is a public secret.”

They arrived at the room and Leoni, Mr. Alphabetus, Kimmy and Camerly each sat down on a couch or chair. Although since they would talk about what happened this conversation would be recorded and the important bits would be noted down separately as well.

Leoni began this conversation. “When you were alone in the simulation you said that moving your arm did not feel natural. Could you elaborate a bit more on that.”

Camerly thought back. “I think it had to do with air resistance. We normally experience it every moment of the day and suddenly not having it threw me off I think. When I arrived at Sasqia’s place although I was more busy with Sasqia I felt like she had made air resistance a thing and it felt much more natural.”

A silence fell in the room and a few looked expectantly at the monitor that was on the wall.

Mr. Alphabetus cleared his throat, “Sasqia this is your queue to answer our unspoken question.”

On the monitor appeared a fluffy light blue sphere with a pair of wolf ears and a wolf tail. The picture enlarged and struck based on the voice they heard after. “What is it? I am busy.” The voice clearly was Sasqia’s but very strongly gave off text-to-speech vibes, as if sasqia suddenly was on a low budget.

Kimmy, Mr. Alphabetus and Camerly looked at each other. Sasqia was serious. Camerly suddenly remembered words Mr. Alphabetus once said in an interview, ‘the ‘simple’ programs Sasqia makes for Yaheka and allows them to use it are made within seconds yet are all more than ten years ahead of current development and could all be turned into millions of profit. To emphasize, she makes them in seconds. Think about what she could do if she spends minutes or hours on programs. She could make programs so fast and so advanced with user interfaces so optimized and comfortable that no company could put up anything resembling a fight.’

The quote came from an interview shortly after Sasqia had joined up with Camerly and the others and it became known that Sasqia gave them better programs for 3D rendering and tracking. The interviewer wanted to show that Sasqia would be a danger to most of the digital industry, it was quickly proven that, if Sasqia would have wanted, the economy would already have crippled.

It would seem like we would finally get to know what a serious program and development from Sasqia out would look like.

Camerly paraphrased the earlier question, “Sasqia could you make a list of all the differences between the first world I was in and the one with you and just display it?”

The screen quickly swapped over to a nice list containing, air/atmospheric pressure, air resistance, some sounds playing to appease the ears, support of the balance organ, gravity exercising on all parts of the body. There was a note under it. ‘This were all the things I could easily find as problems and change, expect more in the future.’

After everyone had read what was on the monitor and probably written down as well, Camerly spoke, “I did notice the sound Sasqia is referring to but the last three are completely new and I can not determine the effects.”

An email notification sound rang on one of the computers and the person behind it looked at it and spoke up as well, “I got detailed reports from Sasqia on all the five points on the screen, eighty total pages, I will print it for you.”

A long discussion followed about all the details Sasqia would probably think of next time. While on the monitor a red recording dot had popped up with a ‘recording for Sasqia’ sign next to it. It was mostly ignored since Sasqia could listen in any way and it was the reason they had picked that room to begin with.

6