Chapter 208: Valena’s Virginity
285 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Thank you very much.”

After all was said and done, I politely bow my head.

“Eh? Why are you thanking me?”

This noblewoman is in a daze for a while, but after the lingering effects of the pleasure recedes, she immediately asks the me.

But then, realizing what she had done, it causes her feelings to run amok again, making her flush in embarrassment. After that while, she calms down, but then she recalls the scenes again, and flushes in embarrassment again. This cycle repeats a couple of times until she has finally lost the energy to frantically get embarrassed.

“Because the sex with you made me feel so good. I was satisfied enough, so I should at least say thank you to you.”

At my words, the noblewoman ’s cheeks are tinged in vermillion once again.

“No……! I-it’s me who never had sex that felt so good in my life……! I’m the one who should be thanking you……uu, what am I saying.”

Isolde is still sitting naked with her legs being spread wide open on the bed while Desire hugs her from behind, grinning.

“I can’t believe it……I, I really had sex with someone other than my husband who I barely know……! T-to think I’m this hungry for a man……ah, ehem.”

Isolde, in order to calm down her mind which is still in a state of shock, tried to remove Desire's hands from her chest.

After slight resistance, the demon releases her.

After that, she opens her crotch as if to confirm the fierce battle zone of debauchery that took place today.

“Uwaaa……! Semen is gushing out so much……! This is the first time I have cummed this much……!”

“Is it that bad?”

“N-no, not really. As long as I take some medicine later, it’ll be fine. But really, to see semen gushing out in my, my, my……!”

“?”

“From my pussy! Want to see it closer?”

As if something broke in her mind, Isolde has now started to say obscene words. She had already regained her senses, but I could still see the flirtatious pupils in her eyes.

"Ahh. You are so adorable. I cannot stand it!" Desire yells.

The demon responds well to this by passionately kissing the young widow. 

As if aroused by the demon, Isolde enjoys it while caressing Desire's wings. 

"Ahhhh!" My wings are weak spot."

I leave the two women by themselves as the demon gives eye gesture that she wants a lesbian love-making with this noblewoman.

No. Actually the reason I left them is because the the past hour, I noticed someone is peeking through the slightly opened door. I ignored because I knew who she was. 

I quickly stride to door and exit.

The girl, Valena tries to run away but falls to floor after several steps.

"Valena. I hope you won't go around spreading what you saw here to everyone." I looks down on her with my body still naked.

She at first gazes intently at my dick but when I grin, she embarrassedly turn her head to the side.

"H...how rude..don't underestimate me. I did talk trash about Lady Isolde in the past. But I only talked to my dad and Amber. So, I will only tell this to dad and Amber. Don't worry. They are not the kind of people to spread gossip to another person. Her secret is safe."

I kneel down, grab her chin and kiss her. That sudden act catches Valena off guarded. Her hands are waving up and down before fall to her sides when I insert my tongue and lick her tongue. She closes her mouth.

I insert my left and into her pant and start caressing her clitoris. My right hand gets into her upper cloth and fondle her breast. 

While stimulating her, I have been counting time. 

After many nearly half an hour, her back becomes weak and is about to fall backwards. I push her to the nearby wall and continues.

After an hour, I release her and she falls to the floor.

My erect penis is hard as a rock.

I pull her up and put her back against the wall.

I thrust out my naked crotch in front of Valena…!

The violently towering penis enters her field of view but she is too weak from climaxing several times to react.

She tries to crawl away.

I throw myself on top of Valena and hold her down!

I flip her over then took a mounting position!!

I pull down her pant.

I embrace her tightly…!

Kiss her thin nape!

Bite her earlobe!

Make my tongue crawl inside her ear…!

Valena’s body is reacting with resounding shivers.

I stretch my finger over Valena’s vagina…!

It’s completely wet.

"Valena…you’re wet…!"

She gasps as soon as I caressed her clitoris on top of her foreskin.

This maid desperately endures my caress.

Eyes closed…She’s making her whole body stiff…

That’s why, I use that chance to open her legs wide…

I make my glans hit her opening quietly…!

I bring my lips close to  her face who’s eyes are closed tightly.

I kiss Valena’s puffed up lips…

Her eyes have tears collecting in them…!

…That’s the moment I’ve been waiting for!!

"…Un!!!"

I thrust inside Valena.

"…O-Ouuuuch!!!"

She desperately tries to move her waist and run away…!

The glans are not yet in…!

I’m forcibly digging my glans into Valena’s small and tight slit!

She tries to run away while enduring the pain.

I hold Valena’s shoulders and fix her so that she can’t run away anymore…!

My penis isn’t withering at all!

…The real sex is just beginning!

I loosen up…

Then pretend to pull my penis out from inside Valena…

She loosens up her whole body…

She begins to cry quietly…

I confirmed Valena’s breathing…

…Breathe in.

…Breath out.

…Three

…Two

…One

…Now!

I thrust in my penis immediately when Maika’s about to finish breathing out!

Her love juice becames the lubricant.

The glans slide in with a dash!

"Ooooooouuuuuuccccchhh!!!"

Valena’s body trembles as if it get hit by lightning…!

The glans stop at the big wall defending her.

This is Valena’s hymen!!! 

Valena who had my penis entering her vagina is opening and closing her mouth wide like a fish on a chopping board.

Motionless like this, it seems that she can endure the pain somehow.

I can feel Valena’s heartbeat.

I push in my waist with one thrust!

My erect penis pushes her hymen to it’s limits…!

The too virgin hymen is elastic and doesn’t tear off easily…!

"…Gyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

Valena’s scream echoes in the top floor, or the fourth floor corridor. As the door to the third floor is closed, her voice hardly reaches the second floor. Third floor is still fine because that is floor Clementine, Ivanna and Sekrit are staying.

Valena opens her mouth wide!

The tip of the glans cave in!

…I break the membrane!

"…O-Ouch!!!"

My erect penis invades in after the membrane is torn!

"…No…No…Iyaaaaaaaa!!!"

The deepest and most important part of a woman’s body is forcibly pushed by a foreign object!

This hot man’s penis, feels the fear in her vagina!

It’s making a sexy sound.

That’s the sound of Valena’s molars…!

Her body is trembling from the pain and loss of her virginity…

Finally…My hard glans go beyond her hymen!!

"…Igiiiiiii!!!"

The true pain and fear has just begun…

Just like that, I thrust my penis in!!!

I slip inside Valena!!!

It’s perfectly in down to the root.

The tip of the glans are kissing the uterus!

I’m completely connected with this maid.

…We’re having sex!!

I embraced her body. 

Above average sized breasts but still far too small compared to Isolde. Same goes to her butt. 

I begin a slow heavy piston before going fast.

"Mmmmm!" She climaxes but hold myself and take it out from her.

I stand up and walk towards the sleeping chamber.

"You enjoy that, didn't you. You are together with us now. You can peek or join our sex or anything. You are one of us."

I rush into the chamber.

The two women are in 69 position. The demon's face is at Isolde's crotch and Isolde's face is at Desire's croth. They seem already finished licking and cumming.

I climb onto the bed and grab Isolde's butt.

My dick still hard from fucking Valena earlier on and still covered by blood from Valena's chastity. 

I thrust it into Isolde.

Isolde's big breasts shake matching my movement…!

I kiss her, lick her breast while repeating my piston…

The tightening of it is strong…!

Still, I pierce her until her womb!

Oooh…The feeling of my penis rubbing the widow's pussy feels good.

The temperature of her vagina is higher than anyone else I had…

I can feel the rhythm of Isolde’s life with my penis!!!

While moving my hip, I grab her head. I kiss Isolde’s mouth who’s breathing heavily.

I’m sure that the part where we are connected is completely red with Valena's blood.

After I release her mouth, Isolde yells,

“My breaasts. Suck my breasts mooooreee. All of this is youurss noww. My boobs, my ass, my pussy, everything is now yours,  Hiro”

Even more lascivious than she had been before, Isolde is now enjoying sex to the very core of her being.

“As long as it’s Hiro, it’s always okayy. You can always take off my panties anytime, anywhere and put your cock inside. I’m now a free whore only for Hiro’s exclusive use, so use me to your heart’s content”

Desire whose face beneath her crotch. Interjects and licks,

"Don't forget me. Isolde is also mine.

"Aaaa... I also become a demon's lover. And she is woman. How could this be!!" She yells as Desire plays with her tits.

And so, under the sun that shine its calm light through the window, we restart our sex again and again, all until the the sun at its zenith.

2