Chapter 224: Almo, Almade, Atir
160 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sexy girl with short blond hair, Clementine kicks open the door of the bar violently with the shorter Kurotsuchi clinging to her arm. I approach the door with busty blond lady, Myla Hyuutia at my left and the tall beauty with mustard coloured skin at my right side.

In a bar of a rural town, there should be laborers who have finished their shifts, retired workers, and maybe wives who have argued with their husbands.

However, when we enter, all I could see are boorish guys, with the only normal person being the bar master who is taking rude orders from his customers in a cold sweat.

"Hehehe……the black haired girl look good." 

"The blond with short hair is also almost nude.  Her tits aren’t bouncy, but her body’s hot. I wanna bang her till she foams at the mouth."

The men leer at Kurotsuchi, and then at Clementine as both of the girls stride further into the bar.

Soon, another two women with me enter. 

"Fuuu... What beauties !!"

Noticing Myla and Sekrit, the men's jaws drop but their lust return after a while. 

They whistle at the girls.

They glare and curse at me for being with the girls, while whistling and hurling vulgar remarks at the girls.

"Just like I thought, nothing but lowlifes. They’re clearly all involved." Myla grumbles.

The girls walk briskly to a table.

All the thugs’ eyes are glued to their boobs and asses.

The thugs whisper to each other, and starting to loose to their lust.

That’s when it happen.

A door to what seems to be the bathroom flings open, and an especially large man appears.

His tattoo-covered arm is grabbing a limp woman by her hair.

"Damn it, she passed out after just three shots. Here shopkeep, as promised I’m returning the girl I borrowed."

"P-Pauline……how cruel……"

The shopkeeper catches the partially thrown girl in his trembling arms.

Her handmade apron is torn at the chest area, multiple bruises can be seen on her legs from where the skirt is flipped up, and a mixture of blood and nasty liquid is dripping from her crotch.

She was obviously raped.

The girl collapses to the floor crying, then chokes and coughs up more nasty semen that is pumped into her throat.

Seeing that, the thugs cackle.

"Heh heh heh. Boss, you did it again?"

"You killed a farmer girl last time, it’s like you haven’t regretted it at all."

The big man who is being referred to as ‘boss’ snatches a tankard of alcohol as the shopkeeper nurses after the girl, gulps down a health potion and tosses it on the floor.

"Don’t go smearing my good name. I loved her gently, she was just too thin and broke. If you have to blame something, blame my cock for being too big."

After a disgusting laugh, he walks up to my table……more accurately, he walks toward the girls with his tongue hanging out.

"We got fine jewels over here. I was right to finish with that skin-and-bones girl."

Confident in himself unlike the other men, he pays no attention to me and approaches the four girls.

Looking from the side, he’s at least two sizes bigger than me and easily over two meters tall.

His body is very muscular.

"Hey beauty. You’re fine as hell, come to the washroom and let me fuck ya."

Sekrit brushes away the man’s hand before it can wrap around her shoulder.

"Sorry, big guy, I am that man's woman. Can you not touch her with your dirty hands?"

The man casts a sharp glance at me.

My hunch tells me he is about to attack me. 

The man pulls his arm back and takes a swing at my nose but as I am ready, I somehow manage to dodge by throwing myself at the side.

"You scum!" Myla stands up and draw the single plain sword she has.

As we are doing reconnaissance, we are very poorly equipped. 

The over twenty men stand up as Myla points her weapon towards the 'boss'. The other four girls touch their weapon without unsheathing them.

"Wel. Well. Look what we have here." A strong voice comes from the men. 

A man as big as the 'boss' walks towards us. He looks exactly like the 'boss'.

The 'boss' says, "Brother, let's split the girls between the three of us."

It seems there is another boss, and there are three of them, based on his words.

"Aaa. I drank too much booze that I took so much time peeing." Another voice comes from the entrance door and four men enter. The smallest among them who said that looks strong and emits intimidating aura.

"Boss. Something interesting is happening." 

When his underling says that, the short but dangerous guy comes to his sense. 

As he walks towards us, his eyes gaze to each of us. 

 "The busty blondie is mine." He declares as he stop just beside Myla. 

Myla quickly retreats to me as I stand up. 

The rapist steps to Sekrit's side and proclaims,

"Short guy, Atir. I had my eyes on her since beginning."

"No worries, Almo. I said I want this busty blonde." The short guy, Atir tries to touch Myla but she instinctively slashes him.  Her attack hits nothing and she makes another three combo attacks but all are easily dodged by Atir. 

"You... are very good." Atir licks his lip with his tongue. Myla looks surprised. We are as well. 

Almo shouts to his lookalike who are closing on us, "Brother Almade. You haven't booked your woman." 

Almade reaches Clementine and touches her exposed navel. 

She draws her dirks towards him but the large guy knocks her hands with swinging of his massive hand. 

Her expression changes as his hands move as fast as hers, grabbing her left arm. 

Her dirk at her right hand stabs his stomach but it seems he has thick meat protecting his vital areas. 

Her dirk is stucked there while her left hand is held by his strong arm. 

Almo tries to do what Almade had done but Sekrit, unlike the short Clementine manages to slashes his neck. 

Blood splashes but like his brother, Almo has thick skin. 

His hand moves quickly to grab her but Sekrit, who learnt their ability from what happened between Clementine and Almade, leaps backward at me. 

Almade follows her and stand intimidatingly before us. 

Myla's escape route towards us is being blocked by Almo while confronting Atir while Clementine is struggling helplessly against Almade. 

The boss trio, Almo, Almade and Atir are very capable fighters. 

Furthermore, trapped with the three powerful fighters and nearly thirty bandits in closed place, our chance is very slim.

Almade grabs Clementine's hands and put lying down on the floor. 

"Men. Loosens my pant." 

Obeying his command, two men loosen that pant and Almade's hard dick is pointed towards her crotch.

"You.." Mula attempts to jump at them but is caught off-guarded by Atir. 

Myla falls to the floor, face down and Atir's knee on her back. Her hand that is holding sword, is trapped beneath her body while her other hand is locked by Atir's hand. 

Atir appears to be very skilled in body locking skills.

The usual calm Sekrit starts to have cold sweat. 

Kurotsuchi could escape by herself with her ability but she definitely won't leave us. 

"Stop!!"

A familiar voice is heard from the door. All eyes turn to there.

Two girls are standing. 

The dark haired Amber Drake is pointing her sword at the men. Beside her is Soraya Zoen. 

It appears Almade and Atir are affected by Soraya's ability as they unconsciously release Myla and Clementine. 

"Now!" I urge the girls with hushed voice and pull Clementine away.

Kurotsuchi takes Myla. 

Soraya's eyes won't be able to handle these many men simultaneously, so we run to the door. 

"They won't chase us for quite some time. Let's run as far as possible." Soraya holds my hand and run together.

There are many bandits outside but they look clueless. 

We take that chance to ride our horses.

2