Chapter 229: S*x with Luca
230 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“W-wait, ……, if you put it in me now, I’ll……!”

“Now, taste it in full, Luca! This real sex!”

I scream as I position myself towards Luca.

She is shaking, a little flustered by my suddenness, but I use this chance to pin her hands on the mattress and spread her legs.

Then, after putting my hips in between, I place my meat stick against her private area, where I move my hips back and forth from there.

“Kuuuh, aafu, ahhh! It’s coming! I never expected it would be this big……!!”

Luca’s body trembles as she moans in a high-pitched, feminine voice, which differs from her normal voice.

Her behaviour is totally like a bitch in heat.

She is moving like a fully mature and experienced woman in heat. The insides of her vagina too, is in a similar, debauched state.

The sensation of the vagina sucking on the meat stick is superb and makes me want to spit out my semen right away.

But it is still too early.

“No way……it’s not over yet?”

While breathing hard, Luca looks at me in disbelief.

It’s true that with such a great orifice, any man who put it in her might not be able to keep it up for more than ten seconds before he comes inside.

But this one is trained naturally every day inside the likes of Sekrit, Clementine, Lyla, Suzy Huber and Isolde.

And with those girls being not the type to be easily satisfied once we get started, naturally, my junior has become much more experienced.

“I’ll gonna pound you until you scream.”

I grab Luca’s hips with both hands, ensuring she couldn’t escape and shake my hips.

Then, I stimulate her erogenous zones by stirring her vagina with my meat stick.

“Oh no, it’s reaching the deepest part of me…… I’m being rammed in!”

When Luca and my hips get in close contact, she let out a single, fierce, flirtatious cry.

By the way, she said she has never experienced having this big before.

If that’s the case, then this will also be the first time she’ll be violated up to her cervix.

“You don’t seem to have much experience here, so I’ll be gentle and soothing.”

I push my hips and stimulate the deepest part of her uterus, to which Luca’s whole body quivers with pleasure and clamps down on my cock.

“Haa, haa, I can’t take any more!!”

Finally reaching her limit, Luca looks up at me and begs for forgiveness.

But witnessing the sight of her teary eyes, combined with the movement of the entwining vagina, my excitement gets heightened even more.

“I’m going to let it out!”

Driven by the desire in front of my eyes, I push hard.

“Come. Hurry, hurry!”

The other side is at its limit as well, as she wrap her legs around my waist tight.

This leads to the meat stick going further in, where it was then squeezes out all at once.

“Ughh……!”

“Oooh, it’s so hot! And it’s filling up my belly! I’ve never had this much before…!!”

I spit out my desires into Luca’s vagina, which still tightened into me and is even stronger than before, and defile it as much as I want. 

Perhaps she is too excited to be conscious, Luca looks dazed and confused as she accepts my load.

But even after the ejaculation is over, her vagina is still moving as if trying to squeeze the rest of the meat stick of its load.

Satisfied, I try to pull my hips back, but then I notice that the other party is putting a lot of pressure on her legs.

It is as if she is telling me that she hasn’t had enough yet.

“Hey, we can’t go on like this continuously, you know……?”

I try to undo the restraints, but my legs are clamped together so tightly that I couldn’t move my body as I want to.

“Haaa, haaa, haaa……I, I won’t be able to stand it anymore…… now that you have done this to me!”

“……Luca? Whoa!”

The next thing I know, I am being pushed down on the mattress, our bodies still connected, and she is now on top of me.

Then she leans forward and looks down at me from above.

“I. Got. You. Now~.”

I could hear her voice, rising and falling with excitement, but it is also firm and with determination.

She looks down at me like a snake capturing its prey, and I get chills.

“Hey, you’ve got to be kidding……Ugh.”

Before I have time to stop her, Luca begins to move on her own.

She moves her hips so vigorously as if she wants to bring the excitement she has been suppressing back to the surface.

It is like she is riding a rodeo.

“It felt so good. It feels so good. I can’t believe I’ve never had this before!”

Luca, who is so excited that she has lost all sense of reason, starts assaulting me.

Adding the stimulation of the slow and steady tightening of her vagina and the full force of her moving hips, it has made her reach the peak of her excitement.

I don’t know she could move so wildly without me teaching her anything. Although, to be honest, it feels pretty good.

But that don’t mean I like the idea of being squeezed helplessly.

I guess I’ll just have to go along with this until she’s satisfied.

Seeing Luca completely lost her mind from the pleasure, I make up my mind.

I put my hands on her hips and thrust myself upwards from below.

“Kuhh, hyauu!? From the bottom? And it’s reaching deep!”

Luca squeals out at the sudden attack.

However, her hips do not stop even though she has received unexpected pleasure.

On the contrary, her excitement seems to have flared up as I pour oil to the fire, with semen and love juices from her vagina dripping down her thighs and onto the sheets, and her shapely breasts swaying with every movement of her body.

“I said I’d keep you company until you’re satisfied, but I intend to have as much fun as I want, too.”

I speak. Then I lift Luca’s protruding tits from below and rub them.

“Haaa, kuuhh……S-so good! Both under and over my chest!”

My fingers dug into her beautiful breasts and reshape them, causing Luca to let out a lusty squeal under the stimulation.

With all that arousal going through her body, it is almost as if just a rough squeeze of her breasts is enough to make her feel good.

“You have a totally erotic body. It’s a shame you only used it for prostitution!"

“Haaa, haaa……hey. More……”

Luca’s demands never ceased, even as I ravage her entire body.

But I still respond to her greedy wish to make her feel more.

“Yeah. I’m going to give you more until you’re satisfied.”

I thrust my hips up in time with Luca’s movements, gouging the depths of her body with my cock. 

Even though I don’t have any magic power, I have plenty of stamina because I had been “working on my physical strength” every day lately.

It is easy to bring her to climax if you know the timing of her breathing and if you time your blows right.

“I’m going to come again! I’m cumming!!”

“I’m gonna cum as well. Catch it in your depths!”

The movement of both of our hips increase, and eventually, we reach our peak.

Luca sank her hips deep into me while I thrust my hips up and spit out my seed.

“Kuhh, ahhhh, cumming, I’m cumming……aaaaaahhhh!!”

Luca climaxes, her whole body shaking.

She is gasping for air as I hold her close to me, while I enjoy the feeling of her tingling and tightening inside.

“Haa haaa, haaa……”

Soon, she lies herself on top of my body, breathing hard and soaking up the afterglow of her climax.

Luca is finally satisfied. Well, to some extent.

After a while of regaining her senses, however, she murmur to me regretfully.

“Ahh……I’ve done it now. I went wild in the middle of the refugees settlement in which I should have not……”

“Yeah. It got so intense in the middle that it was like a switch of you went on. I think it is because you aren’t able to fully release your sexual desire on a regular basis that it stocked up like that?”

I answer honestly as I soothe her.

2