Chapter 246: Claire the Merchant
128 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Welcome to Flitch company. We are happy to serve you." Her voice is very nice, the most beautiful voice I ever heard since arrived in this universe. That improves my impression of this company considerably.

When she turns to us, her look and figure are clear for us to see.

The woman who walk to us looks like a merchant and is wonderful. I don’t think it is real but an actual young woman run this company, not to mention she is beautiful too. Her clothes are fancy but not gaudy, and she has a mature charm about her. While properly hiding her body, the slit on her skirt and the exposure from her neck to her breasts is perfect; her clothes cause a sense of womanliness to drift about her without making her seem too vulgar.

She has a comely figure which was stem-thin. Her crescent shaped eyebrows inclined slightly as she sees me staring at her. I yelp at being caught. Her languid eyelashes of velvet-black blink once slowly, as if to invite me over.

When I come closer, I notice her scrolled ears and her elegant nose.

Her hair is a glorious tumble of star beam-gold and her virility-brown eyes set my heart a-thump. Her oxbow lips positively drool with goodness. 

"Please call me Claire. I am a sales representative of Flitch company. I am sorry as this our temporary office and we don't sell anything in here."

"Well, my name is Hiro Hezri. I am looking for a trade partner for my territory." I just state my goal straight to the point which obviously surprises her.

She looks at me and then to other girls.

The big man is the last man to enter. He closes the door and stands near Claire.

"Indeed I am also looking for territory to do our business but ... please forgive me as I never heard your family name before."

"I am Amber Drake, my father is head of horsemaster for Redcliffe territory."

Amber steps forward and state planner words that is expected to raise attention. Claire slightly widens her eyes.

Amber shows her family emblem and I also show Hyuutia's insignia. Clare's eyes go widen even more.

"How do you have Hyuutia's insignia?"

Amber explains, 

"Lord Hiro is the real master controlling Hyuutia and north western region of Dioral. He is also the real master of Redcliffe."

Hearing that, Claire furrows her eyebrows in both shock and suspicion.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Somebody is entering. Who is it?" The old man walks towards the door.

"Maybe someone wants to see me. Open the door, Rom." Claire answers.

The big man called Rom strides to the door. The door is opened, someone enters but the figure is blocked by the large body of Rom.

The visitor walks towards us following the big Rom, so we can't see the figure.

"It seems there are many customers here." That's a voice of a young woman. It has mature but innocent tone.

When Rom return to Claire's side, we could see the face of the woman.

Her lustrous hair is dark navy and it plunges over her shoulders covering both sides of her ears. Several thin bangs cover her forehead with a purple flower attached at the upper part of her hair.

Her back is covered by long robe that stretches below her butt but her front is bare. Beneath the robe is a gothic clothing that reveals the gap between her large breasts, chest until below her navel area. The rest of her upper body is covered. She wears a thin long skirt that is cut into two parts. Her legs covered by stockings until knee with bare thighs protrude from the large opening of the long skirt. Dark, gothic, sexy but mysterious. 

She moves in ladylike personality with always smiling lips. Her enticing, constellation-blue eyes gazes at me over her puffy, heart shaped lips. 

However, no matter how good looking she is, it is weird that I feel uncomfortable and instinctively distant myself from her. Her vibe is nostalgic. 

Yes. This woman emits very dangerous vibe like past Clementine.

She walks closer towards Claire and asks in alluring tone,

"I am sorry to intrude. My name is Elsa.  Is owner of Flitch company here? I heard he is here."

Claire replies,

"I am sorry. He never comes here. I am just a sales representative of Flitch company. This is our temporary base in Lugunica. Please forgive me." 

"Oh. It can't be help. My informer is inaccurate."

"We are very sorry." 

As Claire says that, Elsa's smile becomes wider.

"It's pity I can't complete my job. I take my leave , then."

She turns away and walk towards the door before stopping and directs her question at me.

"Mister. May I know your business with Flitch company?"

I reply, "I want to have long term business relationship with her."

Once I spoke that words, suddenly Amber pushes me down. We are both on the floor. 

"What, Amber?"

"Look up!" Amber points towards Elsa in panic.

Her left hand holds a crooked machete and its blade is at the position where I was standing before.

So, she quietly attacks me and Amber saved me from that.

"You!"

Rom takes his club and swings at Elsa.

He keeps swinging and chasing Elsa while the woman dodges with ease. 

Interior furniture are destroyed by the club including the table that Claire used for drinking.

Elsa is merely dancing around inside the shop while Rom tenaciously chases after her but his attacks only hit everything else.

After a while, two slashes hit Rom.

"Arggg!!"

His left shoulder and back are bleeding. Also has inflicted the cut while dodging. 

This dangerous woman's fighting style is mixture of Sekrit and Clementine.  Her bloodlust even surpasses the past Clementine. 

"Don't worry. Rom is very strong!" Claire yells.

He stands up and resumes attacks.

"Ehh. Such strong body." She utters that words while evading the big attacks.

Pepe and Lucy are hugging each other at the corner of the shop. 

After a hundred of swings, Elsa smiles.

"Be careful, big guy. She plans to do something!"

I shout that.

He stops and stare at her. She is just standing with machetes at both hands.

Rom swings his club and this time carefully but still in fierce. 

As he makes a huge swing, Elsa barges into his range.

Out of sudden, his hand is detached from his body.

"Aaaaaaarghhh!!"

The towering man screams in pain while the woman in joyful mode.

"I will kill you. You will die with me!" 

Rom jumps to bear hug her but his neck crashes into a sharp broken glass.

It is broken because being destroyed by the club.

"Orgg!'

He vomits blood and crumbles to the floor. 

This woman is super dangerous!

"This is a gift in return." She places the broken glass on his body and chuckles.

"Men!" The panic Clair yells and three men jumps from behind her.

"Oohh." 

Elsa giggles and fights against the three men.

They barely touch her but after several minutes, a man is killed by her. After several minutes, another man is killed. 

Amber draws her sword and joins the fight.

Two against one. With Amber, Elsa is being pressured more compared to against the three men. 

After a while, even the man is killed. 

"Only one left." Elsa giggles.

"Soraya!"

"I cover you, Amber!"

Elsa licks the blood on the two machetes. 

These three men are cut in the same place. Below stomach. This woman is famous assassin, 'Bowel Hunter'!" Soraya yells.

But Elsa is so fast that she reaches Amber in no time. Her first slash is blocked, and her second second slash is dodged but Amber is helpless against the third attack in the combo.

"No. Amber!" Lucy screams.

Elsa's shoulder is stabbed by an arrow. 

She jumps away.

She takes out the arrow and her shoulder seems to be bleeding.

"Eh. Interesting. A witch."

She licks her lip.

Elsa comes again and Amber parries her attack but everytime Elsa proceeds with follow up attacks, she is shot by Soraya's magical arrows. 

However, they still can't hit Elsa. The girls start to worry, as the longer time it takes, Soraya is losing magical energy.

Elsa attacks, blocked and dodged by Amber but before Elsa's blade rich Amber, crystal arrows are shot at her. This flow of battle repeats like a hopeless loop. 

This is very bad.

2