Chapter 28: Dead End
1.3k 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Four people stood in a row, a man who had to concern with an injured man and two shaking women fumbled through the falling snow. The only lucky thing was the moon was shining brightly.

The one leading at the front was Dick who stood up with shaky legs. Sharon, the hunter was behind Dick.

Simon, the best fighter was at the back facing the orcs from the other side. Behind Simon was a trembling young girl, Sera, clutching her staff tightly.

The orcs strode. Simon used his agility to go between four orcs and slashed them. Despite the slashes only cut the fat, he somehow manage to keep the four orcs at bay. 

Dick swung his broadsword towards three orcs. An orc is killed as the sword cut deep into its neck, and slashed to another two. Another two were slashed but the hit was not fatal. 

That’s one down!

Another orc coming from the unguarded area but Sharon slashed and it hit its eye. That orc fell in its knees. 

She quickly use their arrow and shot another orc that was 1 meter from her. The orc collapsed as the arrow pierced into its face.

She was smiling bravely due to her concrete victory as she felt high spirited.

But before she could finish off the orc that was on its knees, the slender arms of hers were grabbed by another orc. There were just too many opponents.

Unable to react in time, she was pushed hard against the ground.

"AH!? EH!?" A snow fell onto her face. 

With her vision blurry, her bow was taken away right in front of her. 

"Ah, hrk……g-give that back! That bow is not allowed to be touched by pigs like you……"

The bow that could be used to shoot arrows were a hunter’s entire life. For her, it held the meaning of her pride.

Yet, right in front of the female hunter that was screaming frantically, the bow was broken into two with a loud crack.

In an instant, the calm mask of the female hunter disappeared as it contorted into one of rage. 

"B-bastards……YOU BASTARDS!!!!"

With her plump breasts shaking furiously, she struggled with her arms and kicked with her legs. She stab the orc's leg but it only pierced its fat. 

But what she had done was wrong. The enraged orc plummeted with a club.

When she thought she was a goner, Simon was in front of her. 

"He. Hu. Hu " He was breathing hard. It seemed he blocked using his body. She looked at the other side, two orcs were down and dead. Another two were still dumbfounded.

"Errrgh!"

The miserable cries of the man with broken ribs.

The orc slowly advanced a step and raised its club.

Sera naturally wouldn’t just sit and watch. She used her slender arms to swing her staff desperately in an attempt to chase away the two orcs from the other side. Her weak attacks were superficial. Moreover, due to her state of panic, she was swinging her staff wildly with no luck of hitting the orcs.

As if finding her weak resistance as entertaining, the two orcs stop advancing and made freaky laughter.

"Aggg."

She turned to her behind and saw Dick was desperately blocking bludgeoning attacks. 

Holding the staff in front of her chest, Sera activated her "Heal". She prayed as if she had even focused her whole soul in it. At her palms, a faint light emerged and flew towards the injured Dick.

As the light slowly dispersed, wounds from all over Dick's body slowly healed.

On her side, injured Simon kicked the attacking orc, causing it to be dumbfounded. He held his longsword with both of his hands and pierced through the orc’s throat. Pulling his sword out from the corpse, he turned around and slashed another orc. The sword came slashing down horizontally at the orc’s shoulder and instantly cut its hand in two. But it was still alive and Simon's injured body became heavier. 

"Heal me!" 

"I already used heal once for Dick." Sera replied in panic.

"Damn." Simon cursed.

Suddenly, a sharp plank had already been stabbed into his thigh. "Uh, AHH!? YOU BASTARD!!"

The one who wounded the swordsman was the orc that lost a hand. Ignoring pain, it had used another hand to attack.

Meanwhile, he recovered Dick felt the sword in his hands were filled with power as a humming sound of bloodrush could be heard in his ears.  As he faced an orc in front of him, he focused all of his senses on it. His large sword swung and cut five orcs. Two of the orcs were killed. 

But the wide swing made he lost his balance. As the swordsman lost his balance, his body turned awkwardly to the side. Still, he swung his sword desperately and finally manage to fatally cut an orc. 

But in a moment, an orc had jumped onto his back. 

"FUCK! OFF!"

Dick swung his longsword at the orc, but his heavy sword was held by a wounded orc. 

It was the end.

In the dim environment, Dick's cries could be heard clearly, making one worry with fear.

In the end, Dick couldn’t escape the fate of being pulled down, plummeted repeatedly in pieces and dying just like that.

"……Ugh! How did this happen……"

Sharon who was too late to help stood frozen in place with a pale face as she watched her reliable comrade died right in front of her. 

She clenched her trembling fists as she got into a fighting stance——To be able to do this in this kind of situation, she was quite determined.

"The two of you, run!"

"B-but……"

Hearing her cold tone of voice, Sera wanted to refute. But she understood, that with such a situation unraveling in front of her, she was powerless.

In her arms was Simon who was gasping for air weakly as his conscious slowly disappeared little by little.

"Pigs... Come after me!" Sharon taunted the remaining orcs by doing sexy dance.

The orcs closed in slowly at the alluring prey.

They initially looked like they were cautious of the female hunter, but still rushed at them in the end.

Sera, the youngest member looked repeatedly at Sharon, and the body of Dick who was still getting mutilated by the orcs.

Seeing that both of them still moving slowly, Sharon clicked her tongue softly.

"YARRRHHHHHH!"

As if she mentally decided on something, she gave stern shout and rushed into the midst of towering orcs. Her limbs were flexible from intense training as she dodged the orcs' slow movement.

She sent a straight blow that she had trained long and hard into orc’s face, instantly piercing through it with a dagger.

It fell backwards as brain matter flew everywhere. She pushed the body back and turned to give another orc a thrust. It was a fatal blow.

In the same moment, she took the opportunity to use her right leg to do a side sweep kick. It was a roundhouse kick she was most proud of. An orc who was caught in it flew backwards but still alive.

"AH!?"

Yet, the second orc easily caught it as it grabbed her foot.

The strength of its grip made the female hunter creak as her face went pale. 

"HURGGGGGGGG!"

This roaring, horrible-smelling orc was very large, over 2 meters.

Sharon, at 170 cm, definitely wasn’t short, but even she had to raise her head to look at it. Her grabbed foot made a crunching noise as the pain made her scream loudly. 

"UGH! AH! IT HURTS!! STOP IT——AH"

The large orc grabbed her feet and threw her clumsily towards a tree. 

Sharon was in so much pain that she couldn’t even make a sound, but the orc once again threw her onto another smaller orc. What happened next was the dull sound of something dry cracking. Even the smaller orc was injured by the crash.

The leftover orcs immediately swarmed her.

The matured girl cried out as the goblins whacked her with clubs and teared her clothes. 

Sharon who was faced with cruel treatment made a sharp cry.

Sera shut out the sounds of Sharon getting gang-raped, echoing throughout the mountain from entering her ears as she struggled walking while escaping with Simon on her back.

Plodding, plodding, plodding. When she felt like she was falling, she stomped hard on the ground to regain her balance to keep walking.

"rry……s,sorry……sorry,sorry….Ugh!"

She desperately gasped for air as she opened her mouth painfully while still hearing Sharon's crying scream.

She never stopped prodding, not even stopping to look back.

As her legs became weary, Sera stepped on the edge of her robe and fell clumsily.

Her face and hands were scratched painfully by the gravel, but she was more worried about the man she had let go from her back.

"S,sorry! Are you alright?"

Simon didn’t reply, but only spit out foamy blood from his mouth.

Because she had been running this whole time, she didn’t notice that Simon’s whole body was convulsing and was having a high fever. His sweat had already soaked his clothing through.

Suddenly, she hears heavy footsteps approaching them. Then, she saw large silhouettes. She just prayed helplessly.

12