Chapter 34: Ability Editing
1.4k 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I don’t like anything about you! You’re repulsive!!" Ivanna yells.

"What?"

That surprised me, getting cursed at out of nowhere.

I didn’t really expect her to thank me, though I didn’t think she would hate me even after I saved her.

"You rape me day and night. Did you forget that?" She yells again. 

I bow and earnestly ask for forgiveness, "I am very sorry."

"I’m a proud Countess from Reskina family that is equal to kingdom, My late father was a marquis, a King. I won’t let a filthy human like you put your body on me! Put that excessively large dick of yours away and leave this instant!"

Ivanna continues to berate me with a disdainful expression on her face.

That hurts me a little…… she was stroking my dick just a little while ago so I honestly thought she was becoming fond of me.

Is it because I’m not attractive enough as a man?

I guess I’ll have to withdraw for now.

"I am sorry for this act. I will leave now." I put a blanket to cover the naked sleeping Sylvia and stand up, leaving.

When I got up to leave, Ivanna abruptly bounces up then stands in the way of the exit.

"I can’t leave if you do that."

"Savage men like you are the worst! I’m sure you’ll pretend to be gentle while looking for an opportunity to rape me violently! You’re going to fuck me violently, aren’t you!?"

She continues to rain abuse on me.

Why did she say that part twice?

When I am about to point that out, she falls over without even being touched.

She slightly opens her legs to show me her genitals after saying that.

I see…… that’s how it is?

I walk over to the fallen girl.

"Kuh, coward! Do as you wish."

I purposely treat Ivanna roughly, getting her on all fours, then grabbing her ass.

When I put my finger in her ass as a test, she gets wet almost immediately.

Looks like I don’t need foreplay.

"Hmph, you intend to slap my ass and humiliate me, eh!?"

So she now wants me to spank her.

I do as she requests and when I slap her ass, she lets out pained groans and curses me.

For now, I’ll kiss her and fuck her doggy style.

"I won’t give in even if you’re rough with me. Even if you break my hole apart, I won’t lose my pride!!"

In other words, she wants me to be rough with her.

I fiercely thrust into her a second time and then a third time.

"Nhooooh! I-it’s so big, I’m losing already! I’m losing to your penis already!!"

"That was quick."

I hold her from behind and swing my hips.

Next, I get her to lay on her back and she moans even more. 

"You’re going to hit me? Fine, hit me as much as you want. I wanted the pain anyways!"

It looks like Ivanna means it, she’s clenching her teeth so she doesn’t bite her tongue.

This is way past what I’m comfortable doing.

"I don’t think I can hit a woman……"

She doesn’t stop requesting for it.

"You want to strangle my neck!? What scum, to want a woman to suffer!"

She takes my hand and brings it to her own neck.

Fine then…… I won’t do it hard though.

I squeeze her neck gently.

She seems to be unhappy with that and uses her eyes to tell me to do it harder.

"You want to suffocate me, don’t you!? If you’re going to do it, get it over with!"

I can’t do something like that.

"Hmph, squeezing your neck isn’t even fun. I’ll thrust with all my might and tear through your stomach."

Knowing that I can’t go any further, I try to fool her by yelling back at her, then lift her hips and pump my hips furiously.

When I do so, Ivanna’s vagina seems to clench a bit harder.

"S-stop it! If you thrust so hard with that big dick of yours, I really will break…… aaaah!!"

I guess I’ll follow through with this and knock her out.

Of course I won’t go so far as actually thrusting hard enough to hurt her.

However Ivanna doesn’t think the same way.

She screams while scratching me, and also pounds at my face and chest.

"Take this, you scoundrel! Coward, pervert! Scum! Idiot! Rapist!!"

She assaults me with light punch and kick that she doesn't mean them.

Ivanna glances at my face despite raining blows on me.

She must be expecting me to get angry and retaliate by getting rough with her or strangling her.

"You’re really such a pervert." I tease her and kiss her lips lightly.

"Who are you calling a pervert!? I’m not like that at-…… aaaaah! This isn’t good, I’ll start to feel good at this rate! My pride is disappearing! I’m going to choose pleasure over pride…………"

The blabbering Ivanna suddenly stops talking.

She seems to have frozen after looking to the side.

When I follow her eyes to where she was looking, I see Sylvia who seems to have waken up. Ivanna was making a fuss after all. 

Just when I was about to stop this act from going too far, something unusual happens.

A wonderfully pleasurable feeling wrapped around my dick.

"……why are you getting tighter? Why are you squirming?"

"Aaaah! I’m not a pervert! Mean, you’re all so mean!!"

In the end, we just continue having sex.

***

It's already morning. Two naked girls are lying next to me, well it's more like I am sleeping, sandwiched by two nude girls, one is with honey coloured hair and another is with striking red hair.

I take this chance to measure the size of their boobs. Ivanna's breasts are very big, only defeated by Sekrit's. Sylvia has considerably large boobs, despite far less than Ivanna's. Sylvia could be slightly bigger than Clementine's. Having said that, I haven't claim Clementine's and Sekrit's bodies yet although they were brainwashed by my ability. 

Then, it occurs to me about my ability. I instinctively open the translucent dashboard.

Since Sylvia has become mine and she is joining us in orcs extermination, her ability must be strengthened. 

"Active ability - Status Editing"

I look at the sleeping Ivanna. "Open status."

"Name: Ivanna Reskina,

Age: 19, Height: 171,  Job: Fencing master"

"Strength: 15, Speed: 14, Agility: 7, Stamina: 15, Durability: 16, Reflex: 16"

Then, I look at sleeping Sylvia.

"Name: Sylvia Virginia,

Age: 17, Height: 163,  Job: Fencing master"

Sylvia has the same job as Ivanna.

"Strength: 9, Speed: 6, Agility: 5, Stamina: 6, Durability: 6, Reflex: 7 "

She is a lot weaker than Ivanna. 

I activate "Status Editing" on Sylvia.

"Tutorials: You can add the new Vocation but you will not be able to add many points into attributes."

"If only add points into attributes, you can allocate a lot more points into attributes "

This is interesting. Instinctively choose to add new Vocation. Out of the blue, a list of words appear, which are the Vocation.

Thief. Assassin. Priestess. Mage... There are several other vocations but the problem is I cannot see any description for each vocation. It seems the name of vocation is self-explanatory.

I just selected 'Mage', then "Please select ability" appears. There are several options. Lighting. Fire. Ice. Earth. Water. Wind... And so on. I select 'lighting' and then,

"Name: Sylvia Virginia,

Age: 17, Height: 163,  Job: Fencing master / Mage.

Strength: 9, Speed: 6, Agility: 5, Stamina: 6, Durability: 6, Reflex: 7, MP: 8, MA: 8."

"You have 8 points to be allocated"

I decide into four different attributes.

"Name: Sylvia Virginia,

Age: 17, Height: 163,  Job: Fencing master / Mage.

Strength: 11, Speed: 8, Agility: 5, Stamina: 6, Durability: 8, Reflex: 7, MP: 10, MA: 10."

I compare to Ivanna.

"Name: Ivanna Reskina,

Age: 19, Height: 171,  Job: Fencing master.

Strength: 15, Speed: 14, Agility: 7, Stamina: 15, Durability: 16, Reflex: 16"

19