Chapter 63: Threesome (Part 2)
796 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the past several months, I notice the girls, in normal situation, sleep in their pajamas or thin robes, except the two, Clementine and Sekrit. These two sleep with just panties and bras. 

I used my fingers to play with their pussies simultaneously until they  reach climax. By merely fingering, breasts fondling and kissing, they came five times each, with their bras and panties still on their bodies.

Nevertheless, I haven't come even once . I look at the both girls who are stretched out on the mattress. Their panties are drenched. 

I go the right side of the bed where Sekrit whose body is facing up and turns her back up so that her butt faces ceiling. 

"Erghh.." Her words don't come out clearly.

I put my hands in her crouch, holding her thighs from her behind before pulling her brown skinned butt upward. 

Her face is kissing the mattress.

"Quickly stick your butt out!" I order her while gently slapping her butt.

“Ye, yes. ……Ple, please give it to me. Hiro’s, big and thick, cock……”

Sweating from her forehead, Sekrit slowly raises that tight elastic waist of hers and stuck her supple butt out atop the bed that’s mildly soaked by their sweat.

As she rests her large breasts on the bed, she sticks out her butt that looks comfortable to touch, and Sekrit, she opens the slit of her secret place with her fingers on her own while her brown face becomes slightly red.

"In, here……. Please, give it to me in heree” She begs. 

“Aah, I’m gonna stick it in” I thrust while almost barking.

“Ye, yes……nn aa, nn, it’s, it’s bigg……hiaa!” She starts loose it.

Her insides, that completely remembers the shape of my penis, are thoroughly soaked with love juice, she swallows it all the way inside in one go and squeezes the inside of her vagina.

I won’t let it go. Like I can bear to let it go. In response to the pleasure that’s seemingly saying that, albeit for an instant, I falter and curl my lips, but I immediately take her slender hips and attacks her intensely.

Pann. Pann. Pann.

Attacked intensely over and over again, Sekrit, while she entwines my fingers with her left hand, while she half-opens her mouth, she moans loudly in bliss.

“Aah, aah, aah……itt, it feelss, goodd! Nn aah……E, Hiro, howw, how is itt? How is my pussyy”

I fake a response to stimulate her further,

“Aah, it’s the best. It clamps onto my penis. It feels like I’m gonna come right away”

I grin, but i don’t contain the intensity.

I intensely attack the tall girl in doggy-style and spanks the brown skinned butt that’s stuck out with all my strength, ‘Pann, Pann’, like to reward the slutty girl.

"Hiyann, noo, nooo……you, you can’t, spank that hardd” She says in very high pitched voice.

“Nn? I can’t? I’ll stop then, okay?” I close my face, whispering to her ear. 

I who know what I ‘can’t’.

Sekrit  then brings her own lips close to my lips while breathing heavily, stops before she kisses me, and while sticking her tongue out,

“You are a mean person, aren’t you……even though, you knoww. Nn aah. You know, that I am a pervert, who feels it from being spankedd……haah nn”

I further teases her,

“Aah, I do know. I know that you also like having your breasts fondled roughly like this as well”

She now yells uncontrollably.

“Nn, you can’tt, aann!”

I embrace the big woman, who bend backwards, and grab her voluptuous breasts tightly.

I move both hands in a circular motion, pinch her cherry blossom nipples, and stimulate them with my index and middle finger.

I don’t kiss her even when I bring my lips close to hers. Sekrit’s eyes that stare into my eyes and silently pleading to him, ‘I want, I want’, looks slightly moist.

“Do you want me to kiss you? In that case, what should you say?”

I ask while I thrusts my hips up.

When I do, Sekrit does not kiss me forcibly, like she’s begging, she lets out a saccharine and lovely voice.

"Please, ki, kiss me……give me, an intense, and passionate kisss, I want to connect with you, with the hole below, as well as the hole on top. Nnn, aah, chu, chupa”

Sekrit rouses herself with her own begging. And if she gets aroused and acts bashful, she’s able to similarly rouse my feelings as well.

Both of us understand each other, and both of us know the way to rouse each other.

Inserting and removing my penis over and over again, love juice leaks out from the inside of her vagina.

And each time we stimulate each other, the two of us are getting closer to our climax.

“I’m alreadyーー”

All of a sudden, Clementine who we thought was sleeping beside us raises to sitting position.

“Damn it, you slut!”

We freeze. And then, the short haired Clementine who is slightly trembling, clenches her fist tightly.

"Hey big woman! What are you doing!”

“……I have been exposed huh”

“Of course you’re gonna be exposed. We talked about enduring until night-time together, didn’t we”

“Huh, did we?”

“Yeah. It was just hours ago that we talked about it!”

“I’m sorry, I don’t have any recollection of anything anymore... Besides you were the one who fainted after climaxing five times ……now, now, Hiro, let’s continue?”

Sekrit, who had still  climaxed seven times, slowly shakes her hips by herself.

Thereupon, a frowning Clementine approaches the me rapidly.

She hugs me, glueing her body close to me.

“Geez, I too, want to make love with Hiro……doing it so intensely, it’s no good, isn’t it”

“I’m sorry. I couldn’t hold myself back”

“I suppose so. It’s still, big, after all……then”

Clementine throws off her panty, removes her vehement red bra, and holds my penis with her right hand.

“I cannot hold my voice in if I insert this big cock, and I can’t stop with just once, so if you’d like, shall I pleasure you with my hands, mouth, as well as my breasts?”

“Is that alright?”

“It is. I mean, isn’t it embarassing if you went outside in such an enlarged state”

Saying that, Clementine holds the penis in a back-hand grip and strokes it intensely.

Whenever she does it intensely, the penis that became sticky with Sekrit’s love juice makes lewd splashing sounds.

And then the two of us, who bring our faces close and stare at each other, intuitively place our lips atop each other.

Opening and closing our lips, sticking our tongues out and sucking on each other’s tongue; the two of us, who are completely accustomed to kissing, entwine our tongues and make love to each other.

“Hiroooo. I’m gonna, start wanting itt……uuu, but, I have to endure it. So please, come already”

“Did you think that I can come with just your hands? Do it for me with these lewd lips”

I caress Clementine’s soft and bouncy lips with my fingers. Thereupon, a tongue slowly comes out from the closed gap, and, ‘Gurun, Gurun’, it entwines my fingers.

It is an erotic expression, looking like she couldn’t help wanting it quickly.

However, Clementine has as much self-awareness remaining as Sekrit.

Enduring the urge to insert it in, Clementine crouches and drools onto the glans.

“Nnn. I will wash off Sekrit’s fluid, even if it’s just a little, alright”

“Do as you like. You can monopolize it now after all”

“Well then, I shall dig in”

She opens her mouth widely and invites it inside.

It is by no means a size that she can swallow with ease. Nevertheless, this short blond haired girl invites my thick and hard penis deeper and deeper, places her tongue on the frenulum and goes on.

“Nn, it’z hikk. It’z huu hikk”

“That’s what’s great about it, right? This smell as well”

It is the best reward there is to this athletic girl who has a smell-fetish. She makes a smile, closing her eyelids.

And before anybody realises, she has opened her crotch on her own and is touching it with her right hand, making wet sounds.

And as she holds it inside her mouth, where it almost reaches as deep as it can, she holds the base down with her left hand, and moves back and forth, stimulating it with those lewd lips of hers.

“Juuboo, juuboo……ao, aoww, iz it?”

“It’s the best. But it can go even deeper, right!?”

“Nnn!?”

Even though Clementine invited me in as far as she can, the back of her head is held down by my hand and her face goes on even further.

‘Pann, Pann’, Clementine slaps my thigh. But the force of those slaps is small despite her slightly muscular hand. It doesn’t by any means look like she seriously wishes for me to stop. Instead, it’s as though she is telling me to do more. It’s as though she’s showing me that she’s disliking it and telling me to do more.

And when it reaches as far as it can, I raise my face and let out a delighted voice.

"“Aah. It feels good, Clementine!"

But she reached her limit.

While groaning, she takes out the penis that has reached all the way to the bottom of her throat and coughs over and over.

“Ehoo, ehoo……. Ge, geez……unlike the big woman, I don’t have those kinds of fetish, alright?”

“My bad, my bad. However, it wasn’t a reaction that seriously wanted me to stop, you know?”

“Well, isn’t it natural to want to make the person you like, feel good……besides, I like it very much, this lewd smell”

“Haha. As expected, you are a pervert huh. ……We can’t, carry on to do it?”

"Your sperm, it’s very smelly……but, that makes it delicious”

“What, does that even mean”

“I am praising you. Thank you for the meal. Did it feel good?”

“Aah, you are really good at it. Thanks”

3