Chapter 104: Sarutobi Kurotsuchi
393 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A bobcut black hair.

A gentle childish red eyes.

There’s tears of drowsiness emitting watery light from the corner of her eyes.

Hiro stands on the bed with one of the knees drawn up, then he lewdly caresses Kurotsuchi’s cheeks.

It’s as if he’s confirming the taste, like he’s licking it dirtily.

Usually those way of caress would make women feel disgust but for some reason, Kurotsuchi feels so good.

"Ah, aah. You can’t…Hiro-sama. If you do that, I"

Embarrassing.

Awkward.

She’s showing something so miserable in front of a man.

But there’s the fact that she’s feeling good from it, Kurotsuchi’s face looks bewitched.

"Could it be that you are pervert?"

"Yeah, just a bit… I might like being pressed so strongly, kyaa."

"Just what am I saying?"

Slowly speaking up, the belt of Hiro’s clothing makes some clanking.

He takes down his trousers and underpants while Kurotsuchi’s still on dreamlike state.

Before Kurotsuchi’s eyes is Hiro’s penis.

Kurotsuchi looks at it with a charmed face for a momentーーthen her cheeks blushed and she looks away.

Hiro sees all of her fresh reactions.

Kurotsuchi’s not a skillful person so that’s not an act.

It surely is her first time seeing a raw penis of a man.

Hiro crouches in front of Kurotsuchi with his penis still out.

Their eyes matched for a moment but it looks away immediately.

She wants to be stared at more.

The cheeks and jaw are caressed by the fingers gently.

While he moves his finger, Kurotsuchi’s lips loosens even though she’s looking away.

Her cheeks and nape are soft.

Just how pleasant it is to touch this squishy lip.

body…Her actions are completely going as he wants.

He puts his hand on her shoulder then he strongly draws it.

The sweet aroma drifts and her cheeks redden.

Since they’re sticking close to each other, Hiro’s penis goes under her skirt.

Kurotsuchi should be wearing nothing under her skirt right now.

When he pushed his waist in, Hiro’s half-erect penis would be received by something.

"…………!?"

Kurotsuchi’s body trembles.

He hugs her body to his chest then he rubs his cheeks against Kurotsuchi’s soft cheeks.

The feelings are transmitted more directly than when he touches it with his hand, his penis reacts.

The half-erect penis stands up while following her crack powerfully then it jumps up inside her skirt.

"You are so cute"

Her lips is stolen while their body sticks together.

With the softness incomparable to her cheeks, his waist feels shivery and his penis twitches.

The twitching penis presses against Kurotsuchi’s belly while they’re kissing.

"Puha…… Hiro-sama, it’s hitting me. it’s hitting me"

He gets tired of the taste of her soft lips makes his tongue slides inside her mouth.

Kurotsuchi trembles.

Hiro invades her tongue while making wet sounds.

It’s different from the fairy-tale kiss that lovers do.

Hiro’s tongue stirs the saliva that is collected inside Kurotsuchi’s mouth forcibly.

Kurotsuchi’s tongue twines with Hiro’s and a sticky sense stimulates the mouth.

"………Haa"

Her mouth and Hiro’s tongue connects with a thread of light.

Kurotsuchi doesn’t seem to understand what’s happening, she’s doing nothing but look at his face.

Her face is so flushed as if there’s steam rising.

"Hiro-sama!"

Her manner of callingーactions, expression of her eyes and even her tone.

Everything now has a charm widely different from a while ago.

In such a state, Kurotsuchi is showing actions that would grab men’s heart.

She’s like this when she’s serious? Hiro thinks.

"Sexy little girl. Who’s your most loved person right now? It’s okay just to say the name."

"Hiro-sama . My beloved master."

It’s an amazing fall.

When Kurotsuchi sees Hiro’s penis, her cheeks blushed cutely.

There’s no sign of awkwardness or surprise from a while ago.

Seemingly fascinated, she stares at the penis that’s twitching in front of her.

Hiro grips Hiro’s ankle and throws her body down.

She looks at him surprised but she’s not showing any signs of resistance at all.

The maid uniform is rolled up and a beautiful navel is worshipped.

The chest area is rolled up after and her modest and magnificent breasts that has no milk but, it is wrapped in a light blue underwear.

"My crotch is so breezy that I feel strange nyaa."

"But you feels good from it don’t you?"

Blushing, Kurotsuchi nods bashfully.

Of course she won’t do this with just anyone.

The act of being forced to such an appearance by the guy she likes, Kurotsuchi’s being swallowed by the whirlpool of expectation and arousal.

"But Kurotsuchi’s really lewd. You only have little hair down there."

The unused crack is colored glossy pink.

And she’s feeling arousal in this kind of situation? Sweet nectar is overflowing like waterfall since a while ago.

Her face has a loli feel in it and her breast is moderate.

Not satisfied with just that, Kurotsuchi and even Mirai develop in such a way.

I bring my face close and looked closely.

Certainly, there’s no cut, and there’s no black dots left behind from shaving.

I touch it with my finger, then it has a smooth feeling transmitted.

"…. n, ya. Your breath is"

Kurotsuchi shakes and the sweet nectar dripping makes a sound.

It’s her first time and yet her hole is very wet.

While staring at the woman’s place that’s moving as if waiting for something, the penis discharged transparent liquid.

The arousal doesn’t stop because of the magic that is added just a while ago.

I can ejaculate tens of times with this.

"If it’s this wet then…"

Kurotsuchi is so wet that you won’t think it’s her first time.

Caressing her thighs, his fingers opens Kurotsuchi.

Because it’s her first time, the sequence is unclear.

Pushing in the waist, the penis that’s sending transparent liquid continuously has been pushed in to her vagina slowly.

"ーIiuuuu…"

"AH, ha…Seriously? This is too good"

Kurotsuchi’s face wraps in pain showing proof that it’s her first time.

But when she looks ahead, she sees Hiro feeling comfortable.

It’s scary and a bit painful but, she’s making her beloved man feel good.

Kurotsuchi’s body is feeling Hiro’s happiness right now.

Hiro’s happiness is Kurotsuchi’s happiness.

"Shit… I-I’m melting"

"…. Hiro-sama, just a bit more… Push in a bit deeper. Funyaaa!?"

Just as Kurotsuchi says, Hiro’s penis penetrates deeper inside her stomach.

It’s strangely hot and there’s a sense of something stirring up. His waist instinctively clawed.

Hiro hears her cry but Kurotsuchi has already lost her reason.

She kept calling the name of her dear person without caring if someone might hear.

To answer it, Hiro spins love with Kurotsuchi.

"TsuciーKuro!"

"Hiro-sama!" 

"Hiro-sama. Hiro-sama. Hiro-sama!"!"

Kurotsuchi bends her legs and clings to Hiro’s waist as if not letting it go.

Feeling dizzy from the first experience, she’s opening her mouth lewdly and saliva drips from the ends of it.

The coloured bump on top of the modest hill is erect since a while ago.

Hiro would touch it if he can but he’s too engrossed in swinging his waist that he doesn’t notice it.

"Hi-sama~… I want you to hug me nyaaa!"

Unable to endure it, she raises her body and hugs Hiro.

Hiro’s chest presses against the pained bump.

She smoothes Hiro’s cheeks then overlaps his lips with her own.

The sticky tongues twine with each other then the lovely voice is sealed off.

After that, Hiro releases Kurotsuchi’s lip.

She looks cute and her girlish high canine takes your attention.

The attractive smile looks like a small gentle animal and the adult bob cut black hair.

Though she’s slim, it doesn’t mean that she has no womanly charm, it’s a slim and delicate body.

The pure white stream gushes out and the temperature of the penis rises remarkably.

The cloudy liquid is sent out to the constricting root and everything is let out inside Kurotsuchi’s vagina.

"…Nn. Ah, Ah, I-It’s hot!"

Kurotsuchi’s clamping strengthens and her body jumps for a moment.

Kurotsuchi isn’t able to endure anymore so her body twists and convulsed, trying to pull up Hiro’s penis.

"I-I’m…at my limit.!!"

Kurotsuchi who reaches climax from her first sexual experience stretches her limbs and begins to fix her rough breathing.

Translucent dashboard suddenly appear between she and Hiro with words stating;

"New Sexual Partner. 5 points of Mini Editing awarded."

Hiro smiles satisfactorily while kissing the dreamy girl.

Hiro adds the 5 points into her Reflex and Strength.

Her updated status is:

"Name: Sarutobi Kurotsuchi, Age: 15, Height: 161, Vocation: Ninja.

Strength: 13, Durability: 11, Agile: 20, Speed: 20, Reflex: 15, MP: 30, MA: 20

Ability: Walking on wall and water, Dimensional storage, Invisibility, Wall by-passing."

3