Chapter 119: Brita’s Virginity
351 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am enjoying the night air in the living room downstairs, cooling down my hot body.

The freezing well water feels awfully good right now.

“How was yesterday?"

Brita sits down next to me.

She offers me a cup of coffee, which I gratefully take.

“You’re a real man, huh…. Even Jill fell for you”

“Are the girls asleep yet?”

"Yes. They are all sleeping soundly upstair."

"Brita. Aren't you going to sleep?"

She shakes her head, smiling.

"Since we are alone. I want to take this chance to express my gratitude." She tells that without looking at my face.

"Gratitude for?"

"I mean... I was alone...no family...no companion... Got no money... My guard job leads me nowhere...But you give me this life ... Even if someday you discard me, I am already forever indebted to you." 

Her words stun me but I firmly assure her,

"You will be with until death do us apart."

Her eyes go wide, and I could see slight tears. 

“Which is why I’m going to tell you what I feel. Hiro, I love you, I know you have many lovers but my feelings won’t lose to them.”

Brita looks into my eyes, her gaze unwavering.

“Well, I understand that it’s difficult after love-making with Jill all night last night...!!”

I seal her mouth with a deep kiss.

Her inexperienced tongue surrenders to my domination. 

At first, she tries to push my chest but gradually her force on her palms losing strength. 

She closes her eyes and her hands fall on her lap.

After several minutes of French kissing, I pull out from her mouths.

"Huh..huh..huh.." She is breathing hard.

“Take your clothes off” I order her in robotic tone.

Brita hesitates at first but after our eyes meet, she  says nothing else and smoothly disrobes.

Her tempered, toned body possesses a certain kind of beauty in addition to her womanly charm. Her face is also cute.

I immediately throw off all my clothes, I can’t allow a woman be embarrassed.

“Uoooh! What’s this… It’s, damn big”

“We’ll get dirty doing it here”

“That house is full of people I know, I don’t want to do it there…” Her pupil look at the ceiling.

We smile and hug each other.

"Let them hear your voice. You have cute voice, don't you know that?" I tease and praise her. Her tanned face becomes red. 

Since we’re exposed in the living room we should try doing an interesting position.

Still standing, I open my legs to shoulder width and hug her.

“O, oi you’re going to put it in right? I’ve got to turn the other way…” She becomes panic.

Without answering I hug Brita from the front and push her up from below.

“Aagh! From the front!?”

In this position I can’t press so closely to her hips so it feels like it’ll come out easily, but because my member is so big I am able to firmly skewer her.

"Please be gentle. Although I masturbate sometimes, but this is my first time." She begs.

"Then I shall be taking your chastity!"

I insert my dick into her vagina.

"Aaaaaaarghhh!!!"

My left hand grabs her face and turn her face to the side.

I deeply kiss her while moving my hip.

"Erh.mmmmm!"

She wants to say something but my tongue is licking and my teeth is biting her tongue.

That happens for several minutes before I release her mouth.

“How is it? Doing it standing from the front is good, too, eh?”

“It’s good, I can’t hold it in! I thought I was well trained but a man’s chest is tempting”

Brita and I move to rub at each other’s hips, we look like we are doing a dance.

The sense of liberation from doing it near the entrance door to our house is great, more blood flows into my member than usual.

“It’s not just big, it’s hard…. Wasn’t you having sleepless sex last night with Jill? What bottomless energy”

Brita is feeling pleasure from our standing copulation but as you’d expect, her female body is growing tired.

Her footing is becoming unsteady.

“Sorry, my legs are about to give. Roll me over or let my hands down somewhere” 

“No need for that”

I put both my hands around Brita’s firm butt and lift her up.

Her body is suspended on the tripod of my two hands and my dick.

“Uwaaah! You’re kidding, I’m on the heavy side but you picked me up so easily…”

“You’re not heavy, only weighing this much. Just leave the rest to me”

“I can’t do anything even without you telling me that if you’re lifting me up like this. I’m just going to be played around by you”

Without any reservation, I rock her with rough movements.

As I continue my relentless attack, fluids start to overflow greatly from her crotch so I slow down and look at her pretty face.

“Your face looks amazing”

She is teary and drooling and her tongue stuck out of her mouth.

If she shows this face in town people will definitely think she’s crazy.

“Put your lips on mine and suck my saliva”

Seems she still haven’t lost her senses, we lock lips and she frantically gulp down my saliva.

I support Brita on just one hand and my member, and use the free hand to rub her firm butt and put my finger in her anus hole.

“Hnnnnnnnnngggg!!”

At the sudden attack Brita’s tongue stretches out inside her mouth and her pussy noisily clamps tight.

Good timing, I am just about to shoot my load.

“Guooh!”

Raising a shout, I fire my juices in her woman hole.

I have just came several tens of times so there isn’t much load but the force is none the weaker.

“It’s hitting my womb!”

Brita parts her lips from mine and bends backwards, climaxing.

She is bending backwards so vigorously that her sexy body almost falls from my holding.

After I finish ejaculating, the exhausted Brita mutters, squeezing out her words.

“This is the best…. Number one till now”

Still being raised up by me, she twines her tongue around mine and kisses.

As you’d expect, my member lost its hardness and fell out of her.

Juices comes dripping out as if following the member out.

“*I felt good too”

“Hey…. you’re at your limit, right? You can’t go anymore?”

In truth, I’m almost at my limit but there’s no way I’m going to leave Brita looking full of need like that.

“I’ll be good to go if you put it in your mouth. How do you want to do it?”

“Doggy style… I want you to fuck me from behind. You think I’m a filthy woman?”

I smile and put her down, then put my cock covered in juices into below her butt. 

I am kissing her nape and naked toned back.

"Yep, I do. There are two perverts here. Me and you. That means we should fuck until we’re satisfied, right?”

Having regained its former size in Brita’s crotch, I take my member out and have her put both hands on the door to the street.

“I’ll do it from behind like you wanted. Be ready for it”

“Huhu, I’m also going to give it all I’ve got and squeeze you until you can’t stand”

We link together instantly, swinging our hips at each other in full strength, and our sex doesn't end even after an hour.

My tempestuously violent fucking makes Brita beg for mercy in tears, turn weak in the knees, unable to stand, and finally not even her hand can support her anymore, but I hold her hips and continue thrusting.

Within two hours, I put her in various positions. 

But after two hours, she seems to be almost fainting.

As she is losing consciousness, I whisper in her ear, and while doing so I am showered with warm fluids discharged from her slackened urethra as I pump my semen into her womb.

"You have gained a sex partner. Please allocate points accordingly." 

Words prompt on the translucent dashboard.

"Name: Brita, Age: 17, Height: 168, Vocation: Ranger.

Strength: 15, Durability: 14, Agile: 8, Speed: 9, Reflex: 9, Stamina: 11, Eyesight: 9, Hearing: 14, Accuracy: 9."

2