Chapter 127: Spy and Information
227 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So Bella, you aren’t fond of that maid?"

Since then she had climaxed twenty times in total, and I had ejaculated into her twice. She is in a half-conscious state, seemingly drunk on pleasure.

I am sitting up on the bed, and she is on my lap, our bodies still connected. As she sways slowly, my threads are wound around every part of her. I have her under such a deep spell that if I so desired, I could make her climax by just brushing her fingertips.

This has been the main objective of tonight. I wouldn’t be able to know if she is speaking the truth if I have just extracted the information from her through conversation, so I have to peer inside her thoughts while I have full control over her body and spirit.

It is definitely in poor taste, but I am not strong enough to be able to choose my methods.

"That maid, she acts all high and mighty because the master found her when he is still young… even though it was just a couple years before I arrived. And it seems like even some of the knights cannot oppose her… The young master knows about it and lets her do what she wants, and I don’t really like that…"

When I ask about peculiar things inside the castle, Bella specifically mentions a maid who is not really a maid.

"Then I found out why Master favours her. She is actually a sorceress. I had seen many times she moved objects without touching them, produces fire out of nowhere. Other maids also saw what she did."

It seems that Lubreo is keeping a capable sorceress and she is influential in the castle.

"… And it seems like she has a lover that lives in the outskirts of town."

This was big news.

"A little outside the city, near the sluice gate there’s an area of villas owned by the aristocrats. It was built close to the village where the family of the gate manager and ferrymen reside. Even though she’s just a servant, it seems she owns a villa there. She goes there from time to time, so she’s probably stowed her lover away there. I don’t hear a single amorous rumor about her, so that must be it."

… It seems I need to look further into the matter to determine whether it is really a lover she is hiding.

However, I have gained important information.

"Hmmm, that’s interesting. But how do you know that, Bella?"

"Well… you can’t tell anyone because it’s a secret, but I’m a spy. I mean… I say ‘spy’ but it’s not anything serious. I just receive money to do some research for a noble family that’s kind of like, a rival of our estate. It is not Gustav or Blare but within Lambert faction."

So it is true, the aristocrats of Abrams are not a monolith.

It isn’t just that they are divided as Suzy had said. It seems there are a number of factions that were working together to oppose the Lambert or Blare.

If there are any aristocratic families that opposed the Lambert House, there is no harm in knowing.

It seems Bella’s reckless spending is an outcome of her receiving funds from a rival family, not from sleeping around with men.

"So, how about you tell me more about that."

Several hours later, after wiping off all the sweat and cum, Bella is fully clothed, her cheeks glowing as she walks through New Town late at night.

"…This was the first time I ever felt that good, master. You can invite me out again, you know?"

"Sure. I love to. But don't go around sleeping with other men."

She half yelling at me with blushing face, "How could I get satisfied with other men after what we did together!??"

"That's promise."

"Promise." 

Our pinky fingers are linked as she swear not to sleep with other men.

As I walk, I turn over the new information I had gotten from Bella in my head.

About the influential maid who is also a capable sorceress.

About the villa that the sorceress own in the outskirts of City.

About the families who oppose the Lambert House and had sent an envoy to spy on them.

About Lubreo who is the head of the Lambert family; who calls girls including Suzy to sleep with him; and has put a collar around Lyla’s neck. And about Lyla.

I could see there are a number of things I have to do. At the same time, I could foresee they would be troublesome.

I have to move with caution, as I could not see my opponent’s hand.

We are brandishing our swords in the dark… No, we are trying to reel in the other by pulling at the threads intertwined by our feet.

There are a number of pros and cons to the situation. I have most likely made the first move… but I am still at a disadvantage if it is 1-on-1.

"Maybe if there is a third. Or perhaps… "

I call out to Kurotsuchi who is concealing herself in the darkness to look into the thought that had just crossed my mind.

It seems the bloodless battle would continue for a while longer.

2