Chapter 136: Sweet Trap
226 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At that moment, my sleep is disturbed. A small, sweet shiver of pain ran through my body as I wake up.

…. It is sexual stimulation to my male body part.

"…..?…."

I regain consciousness of my body, and confirmed what is going on.

I am sleeping with my chest out, someone has opened the shirt of my pajamas.

The sensation is not from there… in that moment, I understand everything.

It is the feeling of someone taking in my flesh rod with her mouth.

"?!"

My pants were half taken off, and just that part had been exposed.

Lit by the dim light, I see a woman’s naked form on my bed.

I could see her eyes glistening in the darkness.

It is somewhat to be expected. Because there is only one other person in this room other than myself.

It is also completely unexpected. Because I do not expect for her to take this course of action.

The person who’s mouth is wrapping gently around my groin is none other than… Lyla.

"Lyla… What are you…?"

All formality has escaped my mind. The stoic knight Lyla ways lying on me, with her face buried into my groin. This much I have expected, but…

"It’s wonderful… I wanted this for so long…"

In contrast to my physical arousal, a corner of my mind was rapidly cooling. Layla’s aroused expression was drastically different from her usual self… But I doubted she was acting of her own volition. Her eyes seemed to be staring off to the distance.

"Please… Take me…"

There are a few different names for this kind of spell, but Lyla is definitely being controlled by someone… A pair of Eyes, no doubt. I thought about shoving her off of me, but my lingering wariness holds me back.

"Wha… Okay, wait…"

I pretend to look for something, flustered. Specifically, to give me a chance to observe Lyla and our surroundings. I doubt that Soraya’s magic could control the target’s eyesight. Still, I am not sure. Is it possible that, just like Hanabi could take over human bodies, Soraya is taking over Lyla’s body?

"You… Won’t…? Have, me…?"

Her voice sounds genuinely lonely. And nervous. I don’t know how much as acting, or if any of Lyla’s free will is left at the moment. Because, I couldn’t do something like this. Keeping my guard up, I look into Lyla’s eyes. Lit by the dim magical light, they are focusing on somewhere else… But very meekly.

"…I, I was… Always watching… So close… To you…"

…So close?

Something doesn’t add up. If Soraya is feeding her lines, she would have made her say something that makes more sense. That means, Soraya isn’t controlling Lyla directly. She is either hypnotized or entranced by Soraya’s Eyes, set to take effect after a certain amount of time or under certain conditions. I have no way of knowing what those conditions are, but I could only assume that she couldn’t control Lyla in detail, like dictating what she says. This is most likely in attempt by Soraya to arouse and make Lyla bed me in the middle of the night. Perhaps as an incentive for me, even. However, something is happening that Soraya hasn’t expected.

"Lyla… How long, we’re you watching me?"

I hesitate a little before speaking to her. The only enchanted items in the room were created by Selena, so, unless an undetectable assassin had sneaked into the room, it is extremely unlikely that anyone but the two of us would hear this conversation. Still, as long as don’t know how Soraya operated, I have to keep my guard up.

"Since I was little… Since father was alive… Since I first met you… Always…"

A different sensation of a cold pit hit my stomach.

Lyla... She adores Lubreo Lambert. She has mistaken me for her master.

Lyla climbs onto me, kissing my stomach and my chest… How a knight would kiss a lady’s hand.

"We live in different worlds. I’ve always known that… Still, I… Wanted to be close to you… As your sword, your shield… Or even as your whore… I want to see what you see, together…"

Timidly, as if in terror, Lyla runs her tongue on my body. While she doesn’t have the techniques that the prostitutes have to move her tongue and fingers at the same time in detail, she passionately continues her service.

After considering my options, I reach out to touch Lyla’s hair. She is trembling quietly. …I reach out a little farther to pet her head. Perhaps she is relieved that I don’t reject her. Her tongue becomes a little more active. As if to catch her breath, she looks up at me from time to time again.

Lyla is confessing her love. I couldn’t tell if she had already said these words to Lubreo, or if they had never been utter out loud before. I only know that I am the one these words are meant for, and that I shouldn’t be the one hearing this. I doubt Soraya would gain anything from me hearing this, either. While that woman reveled in cruelty, I couldn’t imagine that she would get any enjoyment out of this, nor that this is her intent. I am confident that she doesn’t mean for this to happen.

Think. If I as Soraya, how would I get here? How do I entrap someone to control them?

"After I had become a criminal’s daughter… After I lost my house and my position, you kept me by your side. I’m not smart, so I can’t see the same future you see, but…"

Lyla isn’t nice to me because she is in love with me. Even if kill myself ten times, then resurrected and assumed that she has a little bit of a crush on me, I am not the person she feela the strongest about. She is only fair, had a strong sense of moral, kind (perhaps a little too much), and was just treating us, who had just come to Abram with kindness. That was it. …She only truly loved one person., Lubreo.

I guess I couldn’t have blamed Soraya for not understanding that. I don’t notice how my girls feel, either. Lyla substitute her feelings for loyalty as a knight, and tries to hide it… She might have been trying to convince herself that, as a criminal’s daughter, she doean’t have the right to express her feelings.

All of a sudden, I really wanted to walk into the next room. I want to have sex with my girls there.

"I’ll be your tool. You don’t have to love me… Ever since you called me by your side when I was a child, I…"

"I love you… I don’t have the right to walk by your side, but I, at least… Want to live as your sword…"

The dim light shone on Lyla’s naked body as she sits up above. Her evenly toned body, albeit a tad more muscular than Clementine, Ivanna, Brita, and Irijina, illustrates a very soft curve in her silhouette. Despite Lyla’s bush clinging to my waist clearly in heat… She is crying.

While Lyla and I are in embrace, her heart is absent. Lubreo, without even realizing that he had stolen Lyla’s heart, marches on only to serve his ambition. I couldn’t help my gut from boiling.

Why him? Why is she so devoted to Lubreo?

In actuality, it is until later that I have realized my jealousy for Lubreo. I doubt that I could make Lyla’s heart turn to me. Still, I don’t want to let her go on like this. I want to steal her, and make her mine.

Lyla is a living puppet. Soraya is the puppet master. If Soraya wants to, she has me dead. Lyla is a living trap, and Soraya has the power to lay the same trap to anyone… It is very likely that she has set another trap to Lyla as well.

But, Soraya’s workmanship isn’t flawless. The proof is in her inability to completely control Lyla’s heart, which means that her powers aren’t all-mighty…

I know it is a trap, and I still have to bite. Without Soraya, or Lubreo, or even Lyla herself noticing… I am going to make Lyla mine.

"Lyla… I’m going to steal you away."

I pull her close. She doesn’t resist, but expresses joy in being accepted. Her eyes aren’t looking at me, and I am imagining my enemy lurking behind her.

2