Chapter 152: Lesbian Feudal Lady
267 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah, my whole body hurts!" Kurotsuchi yells.

"Are you okay?" Sylvia glances at her..she knows what she did at the castle a day before.

"I’ll be fine. I just have to think of it as some horrible muscle pain."

Kurotsuchi is walking around the city with Sylvia. The place, city an town included, is vast that if they don’t pay attention, they would surely get lost. Blacksmiths are gathered in one place and so were the clothes stores. Shops that specializes in one particular kind of product are everywhere, so they have no choice but to walk all over the place.

Kurotsuchi’s body aches from the fight with Lyla. Ninja has a martial technique called Power Burst that triple her muscle force at the cost of future fatigue. She used Power Burst shortly against Lyla but the side effect is too much for her. She would need to put more improvement on Strength, Durability, and Stamina so her body could keep up.

She thinks maybe she needs to actually work out rather than rely magic ability.

There is no harm in working out. She isn’t planning to get ripped, though. A bit of muscle would be enough.

Kurotsuchi might be in pain, but she learned a lot about her limits yesterday. Sure, she could’ve died, but the experience was worth it. It was a high-level battle, a fight with a monstrous fighter, and her Stealth was effective on Lyla.

"Excuse me, we are from Hiro Company. We come to.deliver order to Mr Jack of Jack boutique?"

As soon as Sylvia receives the signature for her delivery, they head back to the old town to tend their shop. She had just delivered the prescribed number of orders.

"Why don't you open shop to Abram City." The middle aged man who received the delivery suddenly asks after passing some silver coins.

"Why?" Kurotsuchi responds.

"There’s no drawback in changing your base of operations. You can transfer here in the capital of Abram. There’s no slum in the immediate vicinity, but there’s lot of guards from Lambert. Since you’re that successful, Lambert will be supportive of you. Plus lord of Lambert is the ruler of the region. Above all, there’s plenty of ways to spend money here in the city!"

"Sorry. We are fond of that place." Sylvia replies while slightly smiling.

"I see. That’s a shame. "People seem to be flocking to Lothering. What’s so good about that town anyway? Oh, I’m not making fun of the place, by the way." The man does not look like he is mocking.

***

The meeting at night on the day we saved Bella has dispersed. 

Minerva suddenly calls out to us,

"Hiro the merchant, would you mind to stay back. Lady Fleuret, I appreciate if you could stay. After I have discussed with Hiro, I have some words with you."

Before I could answer, the tomboyish lady, Fleuret retorts to Minerva,

"Forgive me, Lady Minerva. I have no time for you."

Still smiling, Minerva says,

"Are you sure about that? Miss Viola Bryce is with, waiting in my carriage."

"Viola is here? What did you do to her?"

"Please don't misunderstand. You should know what horrible act has been done to her by Lord Lubreo. She is being pressured by him even now. She has no choice than to obtain my help. I am her ally."

"Why she didn't ask my help?" Fleuret bites her lip in frustration.

"It's her fault. She in great distress. You will know once you accompany me to her. Just wait."

Hearing Minerva's words, Fleuret becomes speechless and sit restlessly on her chair.

Then, Minerva turns to us. She looks at Ivanna and Irijina intently. 

"Miss Irijina and Miss Mirai, am I pronouncing your name correctly?" 

"Yes. Yes. I am honoured to know you, my Lady. I am loyal knight serving Hiro." Irijina says loudly. Mirai just nods.

"Beautiful ladies. Please have a sit. There are vacant chairs, although those are vacated by the men." 

Minerva confidently shows both of the standing girls unused chairs. They quickly sit.

The young woman who calls us to this post-meeting is the deputy master of Blare Family──The Feudal Lord of this Lothering, Minerva Blare.

Her deep red lips expresses a smile.

"I am grateful for your cooperation, Hiro and ladies."

The Feudal Lord is going to have words with us by herself!?

We are surprised by that, but showing respect for a local Feudal Lord is a common sense. I feign calmness and reply to her.

"May I know your purpose entertaining the likes of us?" I think my tongue is not used to talk in extremely polite manner.

"Did I not say that I want to form special tie with your party, Hiro." She speaks while frequently glancing at Ivanna and Irijina.

Even though she is a local Feudal Lord, she claimed to be the “ruler of the frontier and loveable region” and was quite bold. She seems to have a personality that would not become timid.

Even though I do not give her agreement, she already fast forward to next step.

"I am willing to form official relationship with your Company, or party, or whatever it is.... I was understood you sell enchanted weapons and armours, I am willing to buy everything."

I am speechless.

"Having said that, the pursuance of our relationship must be mutual. I am willing to prioritize you and you need to trust me wholeheartedly."

Her persuasive skill is even beyond Lubreo's.

"I don't think we possess anything worth such attention, my lady." Ivanna interferes but Minerva looks at Ivanna with blushing face. My invisible antenna is sensing something weird.

"Lady Ivanna. You definitely have something I desire."

Hearing that, Ivanna becomes puzzled.

Minerva opens something like a wine bottle that she brings along.

"Well then, this alone is enough, right?"

"If it’s alcohol, then drink it alone."

"Do not say that. This is the best grape drink in this area."

In this first-class place, even tableware was prepared. She takes out  glasses from the nearby shelves, and pours the rich purplish red liquid into them.

The aroma fills the room.

It seems that it certainly is different from alcohol.

It is a fragrance that causes interest in the taste to well up even in Hiro who does not drink alcohol.

Minerva holds it out to Ivanna then to Irijina, then to Fleuret, before the rest of us.

"At least accompany me in a toast.

I grab the bowl of the drink glass, and take it.

I bring it close to the glass that she holds.

Since the glass is made thin and delicate, he does not do something like hit the other person’s glass when making the toast. Even in another world, these manners are common. This also goes with grabbing the bowl. Holding it by grabbing the stem is only for when one is tasting it.

"For our future relationship."

──We still haven't hear to what we need to offer to her, though.

After lightly lifting them up to each other, we bring the glasses to our lips.

While enveloped by the mellow aroma of fruit, we send the liquid into our throats.

Both its sweetness and sourness are tightly concentrated, and yet, the bitterness is moderate. Surprisingly, it feels easy to drink and has a gentle feeling going down our throat. I had the impression that it would be more dense and thick, but I don’t feel any discomfort.

In an instant, after a pause, the fragrance comes out from my nostrils.

"Ooo……" Even the girls are enjoying. 

Reflexively, Irijina leaks out a slapstick-like astonishment for it.

I feel that my body is getting hot. It is easy to drink, but the drink might have been strengthened.

Minerva also breathes a sigh.

"It seems that you were pleased with it."

"It was very good." Irijina replies delightfully.

"Why don’t proceed with our talk." Minerva starts.

"Have you heard about the rumours that I only love women?"

We have heard that, so we nod.

"I actually fall in love with Irijina and Ivanna. If both of you become my lover, I will put Hiro Company the top priority on my list." 

We become dumbfounded but I quickly regain my mind when I hear the words "Hiro Company becomes top priority". 

Ivanna quickly stands up and slaps the table.

"What are talking about?"

"Don't worry it's not that everyday you have to make love to me."

Ivanna's face becomes red but this conversation  seems too much for Fleuret that she literally gawks.

"It's not that... we already have a man!" Ivanna tries to retort politely.

I interject, supporting Minerva.

"I agree, Mylady. Ivanna, Irijina, May I add another two who are not here with us. You will get four lovers from us."

"You are interesting man, Hiro." Minerva and I shake hands.

"Hiro,! Are you mad?" Irijina half yells.

"You girls making with another woman, is not counted as cheating. Ivanna, during our threesome, you did kiss and make love with another girl, right?" I reveal what she did before, making Ivanna sits down. 

"Ivanna and Irijina. I have prepared a separate carrier that will bring you to my place, my chamber." 

That's when I sell my girls to another woman for greater gain.

2