Chapter 156: Irijina and Minerva
257 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Irijina. Please take bath."

Ivanna yells while lying naked in X shape on the bed. The bed is wet with her love juice. 

One reason she asks her comrade to go away for the time being because she is very embarrassed. 

Second reason is Irijina is someone who constantly train and swing her weapons as well as drink water compared to other girls. That's why Irijina's smell of sweat is a bit strong. 

However, Minerva seems to be turned on by Irijina's womanly scent.

"Need a hair band?" The nude Minerva who left Ivanna follows the other girl towards the bathroom which inside the the very spacious bedroom.

"It’s alright, I have my own. Is it okay if I borrow your bath towel?" Irijina ignores her but still walking to the bathroom.

"Sure" Minerva quickly reaches a towel in a cupboard and pass to her.

"Mmm... thanks."

This is not Irijina's first time taking a bath inside a stranger's house, but maybe because this is a top noble's house, she gets uselessly nervous. Although the bathroom is in the same chamber.

Irijina picks her clothes, the one that Minerva stripped from her while doing Ivanna earlier, off of the floor and head to the bathroom.

"There is no need to use a lot of water. The is a wet towel that you can use to clean your body."

Still ignoring Minerva who waits at the bathroom entrance staring at her naked body, Irijina wipes her body with a wet towel.

The mirror has no marks on it, now that she reckons about it, everything inside this large mansion is very clean. She thinks thinks it must be nice having a helper to do chores.

Irijina takes off her underwear in the bathroom and properly put it inside the basket after folding them nicely. She quickly puts her hair into a simple bun and continues wiping.

When she looks at the shampoo and soaps all lined up nicely, it gives her the realization that this is the place where that noble lady takes her bath everyday. It makes her nervous.

Suddenly she hears the sound of a foot stepping on wet floor. It feels threatening so she reflectively turns around and see Minerva standing just behind her. She's completely naked with only a bath towel protecting her body. She looks like she’s wondering why her appearance here is so surprising to Irijina.

"Why?!"

"Because I reek of sweat."

"Wait your turn!"

"Even though you already saw Ivanna and I did a lot more than this, you are still shy?" Minerva teases the blushing Irijina.

Irijina doesn’t want her here, because she doesn't want to see that beautiful body of hers. Moreover, Irijina feels like she has gotten plumper as of lately, as if she can show that to her! Irijina hides her body from Minerva's gaze, making her laugh.

"It's okay, you are pretty, Irijina."

Is she expecting Irijina to answer it with a thanks and a cute wink? Irijina doesn't have the composure to do that right now. 

"The issue isn’t what you think about me!"

Either Minerva is used to this or she’s lost a few screws in her head, because she really looks comfortable with that nakedness of hers. 

Irijina screams in her heart, "I know that you have beautiful legs there, they have a nice shape, because they’re slim and long, I know that feeling of wanting to show it off to the others....but still..."

Minerva approaches her with soap in her hand.

"Well then, let me wash you, you can sit here."

"What's with that ‘well then’? Are you joking?"

Irijina's attempts to hide her toned body make her look pathetic, meanwhile Minerva just keeps staring at her and pressuring Irijina with her smile. Ah, this gives Irijina a bad feeling.

"Okay then, let me change my way of saying it. Irijina, sit down there."

"Ugh."

Of course Irijina has no other choice. She obeys her command and sits on a bath chair. She can see herself inside the mirror placed right in front of her. There are two people inside that mirror, the first is a carnivorous red haired lesbian, while the other is a tall toned innocent girl, soon to be eaten.

"...Stop looking at me so much."

"I never promised something like that."

Minerva laughs playfully while pouring the soap on her palms. She begins to touch Irijina's body from behind. Irijina feels like she is being hugged from behind. After a while, Minerva starts to wash the upper part of Irijina's body with her hands.

Minerva's slippery hands begin to roam around Irijina's upper body, it feels good and ticklish at the same time. 

"Why am I being bathed by a noble lady...." Irijina mutters.

On her back, Irijina can feel the softness of Minerva's boobs. It makes her feel weird, so she kind of wanting Minerva to stop pressing them on her back....

Nape, cleavage, chest, armpit, hip, back. The way Minerva uses her fingers is gentle but bold, it feels like she's licking Irijina's body all over.

"When I touch your body like this, your chest feels unexpectedly soft. Are you the type that gets looks tough from outside but soft on the inside?"

"Just shut up and wash them, pervert."

"Yes, yes...hnmm,"

She starts to bite Irijina's ear lightly from behind, so suddenly it's unfair. Irijina's knees get weaker each time she bites her ear.

"Would you stop that?"

Minerva chooses to ignore Irijina and starts to move her hands all over her body. Her slippery hands stroke every part of Irijina's body.

"Irijina's ears are so sensitive...How's this? Girl's hands feel unexpectedly good, don't you think?"

Irijjy feels like she'll let out another voice if she opens her mouth, so Irijina clenches her fists hard to keep her voice from coming out. This noble woman...she's getting cocky, Irijina tells herself in her heart.

"........"

"Not feeling anything? Okay, next let's wash the lower part."

"Wait, that'sー!"

Minerva stretches her arms and forcefully reaches between Irijina's legs. When she touches her down there, her hand slips through the bubbles that are slowly forming. Irijina's face turns bright red and she tries to hurry and close her legs. It’s futile, though.

Minerva looks at her through the mirror, a mocking expression on her face.

"What's wrong, Irijina? I just want to wash your body, you know? But what's this?"

"Stop it...."

"If you reject me with that sweet voice, it only makes me more aroused, you know?

"Nnnnn..Nn..Haa.."

For now, Irijina tries her best to hold her voice, to keep her lust from strengthening. But it seems like the noble lady enjoys watching the tall athletic girl trying her best to hold back.

"How is this, Irijina? Hugging each other while naked is pretty stimulating, isn’t it?"

She strengthens her hug, the bubbles on their body already dissipating, and the sound of their bodies hitting each other fills the whole bathroom. It sounds wet, and it resembles the sound of  tongues slapping each other when people kiss. 

Minerva’s relentless attack makes Irijina feels light-headed. She feels like she could cum anytime but she tries to resist by shaking her head vigorously.

"This doesn't...feel...good at all..."

"Why don't you look at your own face?"

"Aa...."

Minerva forcefully grabs Irijina's face and directs it straight to the mirror. She slightly opens her eyes only to see a girl with rosy cheeks, like she's burning up. Her short breaths and a face wrapped in pleasure gave an obscene impression. There's no arguing that the girl inside the mirror is savoring each touch from the woman behind her. 

In her slightly open mouth, a pink tongue can be seen, and above lay her moist eyes. The girl looks like she no longer has the strength to sit by herself, and she entrusts her whole body to the lady behind her.

On top of that, she knows that the girl behind her can do anything that she wants to her most sensitive places.

"Lies...for me to look like that...hnnn"

"It’s true, look at yourself, Irijina."

No matter how you look at it, the girl in the mirror, Irijina is enjoying it, both body and soul.

...It can't be...."

"Oh well, I guess then I'll keep making you feel good until you admit it."

"Nnn....!"

Her hands move more violently than earlier, as if she wants Irijina to hurry and release the heat inside. Irijina doesn't want to. This is inside a bathroom, Minerva's bathroom, this isn’t the right place to do it. It makes her look like a pervert.

Enjoying her futile resistance, Minerva continues intensifying her attacks while watching at Irijina through the mirror.

"Hmm, as I thought, you really like being touched here."

"Like...as if..."

Irijina's body betrays her will by twitching uncontrollably. Minerva keeps touching Irijina's most sensitive places. Irijina already feels like there's no end to her attack, her head is spinning.

The pleasure keeps piling up into one huge wave. Irijina's body has given in, and the wave flows throughout her.

"Uuu..."

Irijina can no longer think. She tries to stop the pleasure by stretching her legs and grabbing Minerva's arm desperately. Seeing Irijina's sorry state, Minerva hugs her gently until she calms down. She pats Irijina's chest slowly, it feels warm.

"You did well, Irijina."

"..."

Irijina glares at her with eyes full of resentment. She has the idea to bite her finger, but when she looks at that gentle smile, Irijina chooses to scratch the whole idea. Irijina's puffy cheeks slowly inflated, looking at that expression of hers.

"Let me say this."

"Uh-huh."

"This doesn't mean that I lose....It turned out like this, not because it feels good doing it with a girl, but because you are you."

"Me?"

".... My lady...you are used to handling women in bed, that's why you are good at this...that's the only reason."

Irijina totally sounds like a sore loser right now. But, Minerva only responds by continuing to hug Irijina while letting out that warm smile of hers.

"The only one who came this easily is you."

"..."

"Your body is very compatible with mine."

"That's not it."

"Hmm, then you just have a lewd body."

"That is also wrong!"

Irijina's voice is showing her inner turmoil. Minerva looks a bit startled when she hears her shouting.

"Why are you getting angry?"

"Nothing..."

Minerva hugs Irijina tighter than before, not too strong, like she's handling a precious thing in her arms

"Irijina."

"What."

"Are you in love with me?"

"Damn it, I am cumming again!" Irijina moans.

1