Chapter 212: Prelude to Ambush
171 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I then begin to shake my hips vigorously, and with each thrust, Mirai’s body bounces like a carriage on a rough road.

“Ahh, kyaauuunnn! Wha, what is this! It’s so amazing! I didn’t think it would feel this good! This is the most amazing feeling I’ve ever had!”

“Good, good. Now that’s what I like to hear.”

“But please, slow down a little. I won’t be able to take it if this continues, so please slow down!”

Mirai tries to rise up to avoid the plunge, but her waist is grabbed by me despite her begging, and from there, her ass is pulled back as if I am not allowing any escape.

That momentum again caused my penis to slam hard into the back of Mirai’s vagina, making the girl almost moan to a scream.

“Afuuuuuuhhh!? No, waaait! I’m gonna break, my pussy’s gonna breaaakk!”

“How is it? Feels good by a lot, right?”

“Yesh! It feels so much better unlike the last time I did it!”

“I see. That’s better. Now that you’re able to learn now how to enjoy sex, you can tell me what you desire.”

“My boobs, please suck my boobs!”

“With pleasure.”

Maybe it is to distract me and stop his pumping for a bit, Mirai requests me to cover her small breasts instead, as I also show no intentions in slowing down.

I then proceed to lick her breasts all over, as if he wants to taste the entirety of them mounds.

But when my tongue, which was crawling all over reached the tip of her breasts, Mirai’s slender body jolts immediately.

“Hyaaaaaaaaaaa!? Afuuu, aaaaaaaaaahhh!?”

And far from the girl’s expectations, the pistons in her sweet hole does not even diminish in momentum despite me dividing my attention on two points. As a result, a double source of intense pleasure hit Mirai from both sides: her nipples and her pussy, and it hit her hard.

“Hyaaaaaaa!! My boobs, my boobs feel so good! My pussy is feeling so good as well!”

“You don’t have to force yourself to use words planted by the last customer, you know?”

I speak in care for Mirai, who has begun to spew out vulgar words without any sense of shame.

“Ahh, no, I’m really feeling good……whether it’s my pussy or my boobs, I’m feeling so much better than the sex I have gotten used to. I feel so strange……am I becoming a shameless girl? But, it feels so good!”

“I’m not seeing any problems even if you become one, feel free to do what you want. I’ll allow it this night.”

While they are talking, I thrust my hips harder.

“Hyaaaaauuuuaaaaann……Yesh! That’s right. I love sex. I just love sex that muchhhh!” Mirai confesses as she shakes her hips wildly as well.

It is indeed the hips of a prodigal girl who likes to have sex herself.

“Sex.. sex is so good... My pussy was so wet and squirming... I’m so happy to be fucked with such a robust and cool man!”

“Aaaaahhh! I’m being fucked.. I’m being fucked so hard yet I’m also enjoying it ……cumming, I’m cumming.. I’m cummiiiinng!”

And just like that, Mirai climaxes, indicating that the girl enjoyed her sex to the fullest as ordered by me.

“Nchuu……Haah.. I’m very sorry. I came earlier before our esteemed guest…… aahmm.. urgh, urrfh, urfhhh……”

Mirai has opened her legs to entertain me, but she seems to feel it is disrespectful that she climaxes before me. To make up for this negligence, she gives me another blowjob without being asked to do so, also in order to clean up her love juices that sprayed all over my crotch.

“You don’t have to get bothered by it. I am fully content. It’s just that if I let out my seed right now, I won’t have any strength later on. I always try not to ejaculate before a big battle, you see.”

“Is that so? Hafuu!”

“Yes, so don’t worry about it.”

I stroke Mirai’s head as the latter continues to suck my cock.

“Still, I’m really sorry. I really should be the one serving you, but I’m the one who’s being served and feeling good instead……aaahh, my pussy’s getting drenched again.” she speaks out loud as she runs her hand over her crotch to show how moist she is.

And with a face as if feeling extreme euphoria, she put both her hands onto her crotch, then spread and wriggles some fingers in her insides in a very lewd manner.

“Today’s sex, is the first time I’ve had felt this good since that……! It felt so good, really good that time……Hiro-sama!”

Mirai lean to me and hug my hard and broad chest.

**"

We wake up very early on the next day. One of the advantages of my translucent dashboard is it shows time. Thus, I don't have to look at the position of moon or sun to gouge the time. In fact, I am able to measure time accurately in minutes and hours. I can even set alarm that wakes me up at my desired time. That gives me insane advantage over others in this world. 

Once my dashboard's alarm wake me, I wake the girls who sleep in the house, before waking up Ivanna and Scott Aldiss outside. 

It was 5.00am and preparation should take an hour and marching will take another hour. I expect us to reach the enemies at 7.00am. 

People of this world usually wake up at 7.00am.

2