Chapter 313: Deflowering a Dalish chief
136 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week have passed since the subjugation of northeastern Dioral. On its west is Lothering which is owned by Margrave Minerva Blare who has secretly joined my kingdom. There is a great wall which is nearly completed protecting that territory from buffer zone with Nicaea at the further north. At its west, there is Venetian city state. Its ruler, Federico Vandimion has granted me a lot of money in exchange for his only daughter, Farnese being made the Duchess of my kingdom. Federico's wife who is also Farnese's mother, Charlotte who is my sex partner has also given me a lot of money in secrecy.

At the moment, there are four Duchess beneath me in the kingdom, firstly appointed is Isolde Guerrin. Secondly appointed is Myla Hyuutia. Third Duchess is Minerva Blare. Fourth duchess is Farnese Vandimion. Myla, Isolde and Farnese are my lover. Minerva, although never have sex with me, was the one made me the King.

Third most powerful rank is Marquis. The only marquis in the kingdom is Marchioness Ivanna Reskina, my first ever lover in this universe. 

I propose the leader of Dalish, Lanaya to another Marchioness in exchange of her being my woman but she is hesitant until now. However, I am not giving up. I have scattered half of the Dalish throughout my kingdom. Some live in former Dioral land and some live in Redcliffe. A thousand of refugees are placed in Dalish camp. This act aims to integrate Dalish into my kingdom. Installing a Dalish leader as the top ruler in the kingdom shall further reinforce Dalish position in this land. 

Two Dalish women have become my lover, Gheyna and Mithra. Mithra is now in charge of the Great wall of Hyuutia while Gheyna lives in Redcliffe castle with Lanaya. 

Today I am going to make Lanaya yield as I call her to my chamber.

She sit down on a chair on the opposite side of the bed from where I am sitting, looking at me with wary eyes.

I start the conversation from here.

“Sorry for the sudden call, but I’m glad you came as promised.”

"What is the person who has just threatened me saying? If I receive an instruction with such contents from a king, there is no reason why I should not go.”

"Have you made up your mind?"

She shakes her head.

"I...I won't yield."

She leans toward me and says so.

"How long are you going to keep this up? Don't you care for your brethrens?"

"You...I will stop you!"

She finally burst out. Her eyes were full of determination as she put her hands on my shoulder.

She stands up from her seat and grabs me by the collar.

I, for one, am a big person, but she lifts my body up.

"Stop threatening me or I will kill you!"

Lanaya says this in a strong tone of voice, but her breathing is still a little heavy.

She is not the type to resort to rough means, but I wonder if she’s getting too agitated because of my action.

"Cough…gah… please… put me down. It’s getting tight around my neck…!”

“You think I will be led by your tricks? If I put you down, you will use that chance to run away!”

However, Lanaya doesn’t relax her hand but continues to drag me along, even pushing me against a nearby wall.

Crap. This is bad. I think I overdid it. The pressure is starting to get to me.

“Seriously, this is bad. Listen to me, you idiot… cough, cough, cough…!!”

“If you stop forcing me, I’ll let you go.”

“Even if you tell me that…Guh…haa……”

Suddenly, my vision drooped down as if my neck has lost its strength.

At the same time, my body also relaxes, as if it has lost its power.

“How about now, your majesty? Are you going to give up now? ……Your majesty? Your.majesty? Majesty!!”

The last words I heard were Lanaya’s scream at the end, and my vision blacks out.

***

The moment Hiro faints, Lanaya immediately goes into turmoil.

“Your majesty! Stay strong, your majesty! No, this has to be a lie…”

However, no matter how distressed she is, the man her voice is directed to doesn’t make a response.

“Aah, aah… no, I didn’t mean to do this…”

Shocked by what she has just done, Lanaya removes her hand from the collar and backs away.

She continues to step back across the room until her behind stumbles on the bed, which she falls straight into.

From there, she stares at her hands, now trembling as if she has done something terrible.

“Auu, uuu… No, no, no, no noo…”

Then, she crouches down, holding her head in distress.

***

“Puhaaa! Cough, cough! To think my intentions of pretending to pass out would turn out for real this time.”

Yes. From the start, I intended to play dead to create a favourable negotiating position later on.

But Lanaya was stronger than I expected, and I had my neck strangled a bit too much.

So when my consciousness started to fade away, I was in a real panic.

“It was a dangerous bridge to cross, but thankfully, it was more effective than I expected.”

In front of me, Lanaya is cowering on the bed.

Perhaps she is tormented by guilt over what she had done.

She is used to killing monsters in Korcari Wilds, and has killed the former leader of Dalish Tribe, but even she has never strangled a human being with her bare hands before.

I stand up slowly to check my condition, then go over to Lanaya.

I was the one who first tried to pretend to be dead, but I was actually sent one step closer to the other side.

For that, I am not going to walk this away. I must also give back something in kind.

“Hey, Lanaya, can you hear me?”

I speak first, and she jumps up as if ice has been shoved into her clothes.

“Wah! A ghost!?”

“Calm down. I’m not dead yet.”

I grab her head and force her to make eye contact with me.

Is it because of the teary eyes and distorted expression? My sadistic heart is stimulated when I look at her.

“Are you really alive? Not just my hallucination…”

“Oh, I’m still alive. Barely crossed the line, though.”

Lanaya tilts her head at the expression she doesn’t understand.

“It means I was really on the verge of death. See your perfect handprint on my neck?”

I open my collar, and from there, it still shows the bruise I got from the incident.

I glance at it in the only mirror in the room and wondered how I hasn’t died after being squeezed so tight.

“I’m sorry… I overdid it.”

Lanaya apologizes while looking mortified.

Apologizing immediately is proof of a good upbringing. I can only wish Clementine would learn this from her.

“If you can get away with a sorry, there won’t be any need for justice and punishment. What you did is attempted murder, you know? Furthermore you tried to kill a king,. that's greatest sin.”

However, Lanaya’s mood changes a little after coming this far.

She stares at me as if she had reopens herself from the weak position she had been in up to now.

“So, what do you want? If it’s someone like you, you would have imposed all sorts of conditions, especially now that the situation is at your full advantage.”

Well, I might have done so under normal circumstances.

But I’m also a little angry because I almost got killed.

“Heh, what I want, huh.”

When I say that, I look at her body as if I am licking it.

I’ve been thinking about it for a long time, but she’s got a pretty good physique.

She is of a good height and firmness for a woman, and on top of that, she has very feminine curves.

As I am find of breasts, I instinctively compare hers with my other women. Lanaya's breasts are as big than Gheyna and Mithra who I had sex with before. These Dalish women  have big boobs but still smaller than Gertrude but bigger than Clementine, Luca, Lucy or Jill. Lanaya's breasts are about the size of Brita and Lyla. 

“For what you did to my body, I will return the favour by doing the same. I’m going to punish you.”

Saying that, I reach out for her clothes.

“Wha, what are you doing!? Let go!”

At first, Lanaya resisted strongly, almost shaking me off, but she stops moving when she put her eyes on me.

It seems that she sees the bruise marks she had made around my neck, and this makes her feel guilty, making her hesitate to struggle altogether.

On the surface, Lanaya seems to be acting calmly, but deep down, she must be feeling guilty.

And since a young woman like her is forced on doing all sorts of things and bears heavy responsibilities, her accumulated stress must have piled up.

And here she is now, traumatized in her almost successful attempt to commit murder with her own two hands. It is no wonder that she has reached her limit.

I hold Lanaya’s arms, which has stopped moving, down on the bed.

Then I put my hands on her clothes again.

“Now, let’s start by looking at those big tits of yours.”

I unbutton her buttons, strip off her clothes, and then strips off her underwear.

Then, her considerably big, melon-like tits are revealed.

“Amazing. It’s more than I expected. I can’t enjoy this enough.”

“You’ve already dropped to the lowest in my eyes. You don’t have to tell me such blatant lies.”

"But I am not lying, though? You really have an attractive body. In fact, you should be proud of it.”

Saying that, I immediately stretch out my hand.

I press my palm against her and firmly grasp her breast, enjoying its softness.

The sensation of the soft flesh that makes your skin and fingers seem to sink forever, it feels so good I can’t get enough of it.

“Kuh, hau…”

Lanaya squeezes her eyes shut as if enduring the humiliation.

Her breasts have a wonderful feel, but still, it’s not very exciting if the person in question doesn’t respond well to them.

I need to get her interested.

And so, I try rubbing the opposite breast with my other hand and stimulating the nipple at the apex.

“Hah, hmmm! Ah, that’s…!!”

To which Lanaya unintentionally lets out a moan right away.

It is very sensual and captivating that it excites me immediately.

“It seems that you are also sensitive over here. It’s pretty surprising, considering your breast size. It’s a nice touch. And because it’s in a place where you can’t see it unless you undress like this, it became all the more erotic.”

“Kuh, Shut up…”

“No. I won’t shut up. I want to listen more to your embarrassed moans, Milena.”

As I said that, Lanaya presses her lips together in a tight manner, as if to hold back her moans, then gives me a strong glare.

“Oooh, scary. But since it would be a waste if I leave these breasts as it is. I guess I’ll have to use them.”

“Use them? For what? Hiii!!?”

At first, she asks the question, only to scream right after as I loosen my belt and take out my meat rod.

“Perhaps you’ve never seen one before? If so, then it’s good. Take a closer look. This is the result of being tempted by your attractive body, so let me satisfy myself with you just this once.”

From here I mount the Dalish woman who is now lying on her back and clamps my fig in between her C cup breasts. 

I begin to move my hips while I ride myself on top of Lanaya.

At first, there is a tugging resistance, but soon it becomes smoother as the pre-cum secreted by my excitement lubricates it.

After a little while, it becomes much more slippery, and I am able to enjoy the softness of her breasts to the fullest.

Every time I would slam my hips against her, the sound of flesh colliding with flesh would be heard, and in the valley, her sweat combined with my fluids soon produces an obscene watery sound.

“It’s as if I’m fucking her from behind. It’s definitely softer than an ass, though.”

I rub her breasts again, but this time, I also stimulate the nipples at the top of the two mountains with my fingertips.

“Akuhh… no… I can’t believe I’m feeling it even in such a situation… aaahhh!!”

Even though she is being literally humiliated, Lanaya’s body is responding honestly.

I also move my hips further, enjoying the new sensation that is brought into me.

Lanaya is still in shock after having her body defiled.

Unfortunately, I have no intention of ending it just yet.

I back away from Lanaya and immediately spread her legs wide open.

“Huh!? Wha… Are you still going to do it!?”

“Of course I do. How could I finish it in one shot with such a good body in front of me?

Saying this, I shift Lanaya’s panties and press my increasingly throbbing rod against her private area.

The moment she feels it, however, she becomes a little frightened.

"But who knows what you will do if I stop you here? I’ll rather let you violate me, at least to remove me of this guilt.”

And that is why she’s a good girl. Even in such a situation, she still cares about fairness.

Fortunately, she’s already wet somewhat from the earlier caresses to her breasts. This will make it much smoother for me to proceed to the next step.

“Kuhhh… haaa, haa…”

Slowly, I advance my hips and penetrate her in a steady motion so that her vagina would become accustomed to my girth.

She groans at first, but soon she is smoothly accepting the load I am giving her.

It is hot inside. The tightness is also much stronger than I anticipated.

Or rather, her grip is so strong I feel like my member is going to get pulled out from the roots.

"Aaaaaaaaa!!" She increasingly moans.

2