Chapter 321: Troll Frontier Vill
109 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's not that Korcari Wilds is uninhabitable, it is just there a lot of unexpected dangers lurking in the great forest. At the moment, Dalish camp is the only settlement in there. However, for the past month, we have been constructing a frontier vill, located south western further from the Dalish camp.

About a hundred of hardened Dalish and former refugees are placed in many tiny cottages surrounded by sturdy wooden fences. Traps are set and pitfalls are dug around the settlement. They frequently kill trolls that fall into those devices. 

The small village is called Troll Frontier. 

I sit on the coachman’s seat on the front wagon. Of course, I couldn’t drive the horses, so I sit to the side. Soon after, a middle aged Dalish man also joins me. 

“We’re leaving now. It’ll take around 2 hours to get to the camp.”

“2 hours? That’s closer to  the frontier than I thought.”

"Yes. The route to there is pretty much secured."

During the trip, I am able to check the camp’s situation and the area surrounding the Dalish camp with him. So far, only the central region of Korcari Wilds had been explored. On that level, only wolves and deers were found.

The wagons keeps on going as I listen to his blabbering. Finally, the Troll Frontier Vill comes into view. As the name suggests, the vill is a collection of small cottage of various sizes. The cottages aren’t house-shaped types like I imagined, but are quadrilateral-shaped, like cubes and rectangular prisms. Similar to those in the military, they are all neat and orderly, like a village.

The inhabiters are training with weapons when I pass them. They stop and bow as they notice us.

“Here we are, this is the front-line camp for the Korcari’s exploration team. The biggest cottage is the headquarters where the ladies are residing."

As he says, there is an actual house made of wood, quadruple as large as the rest, and if you pay close attention, you’d notice that all the other cottages encircle it. The three wagons from Dalish camp park some distance away from the headquarters at a designated collection point.

“Your majesty will go to the headquarters. Everyone else, please take the packages to the warehouse.”

After he gave instructions, the men disembark the wagons after replying cheerfully and begin working, unloading and carrying the loads to the tent that is designated the warehouse. I walk into the headquarters. Inside, several desks line up, a board with the Korcari’s map pasted to it stand to the far end. 

At the moment, six women exit from an inner door.

The girls have arrived two days earlier - Reina, Selene, Lupine, Farnese, Brita and Mirai.  

I am familiar with three of the girls as I had slept with them before but I haven't touched the remaining three - Reina, Selene and Lupine. 

Despite being a former bandit, Reina looks like a noble daughter. Her twintail wave from her orange hair and her body – slender and supple – contrasts against the two considerably huge breasts protruding from her chest.

Selene, on the other hand, is a slender elf with long, straight greenish hair that reaches her waist. Unlike the leather armor Reina has, she wears a belt fastened robe, showing off her slim waist. Her sleeves, long and fitted, give off a delicate impression.

Lupine, the dark elves girl, dons a simple leather armour with black gloves. Her attire specializes in ease of movement. 

She has very nice hourly figure albeit her breast is below average sized, about the size of Kurotsuchi's. 

Her cold demeanor reminds me of Mirai. Both of them emit the same vibe.

It seems her brother, Rihito desperately insisted on her going with me.

1