Chapter 346: Overwhelming The Foes
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The town of Glogow is not that big. If there aren’t any obstacles, it will only be a short distance from the gate to the feudal lord’s mansion.

The mansion that is elevated had archers ready at the front and they are ready to show their resistance, but their numbers were quite few. As expected, most of the soldiers had gone out of the town due to the earlier sortie.

300 of red army versus a few people, it might as well be a torture to death. Even so, they do not appear to be running and are determined to fulfill their mission to prove the excellence of the Castall’s army discipline and morale.

As if to respect their will, all of us cut them down and as I put my hand on the door it seems to be locked from the inside. Making us call him this late, how rude, his appearance must be like a pig just like his ugly heart as well.

"Shall I set it on the fire?" Clementine jokingly suggests.

If it is just the feudal lord’s mansion it would not be a problem to burn it, but it’s a gorgeous building unlike the villages up until now. There might be important things that can be seized. It would be a waste to set it on fire, but I’ve also had enough of competing in strength and squeezing through the door.

"Alright, let’s use this."

Among the fallen soldiers, Zucca pierces the one who has the best physical stature and wears the thickest armor with a spear.

"Guoo!"

"Oh, you were still alive, Zucca did something bad." I tease him but Zucca is indifferent.

Zucca bashes the door with all his strength with the man he stabbed still hanging on his spear. Together with the spear, it is a weight that easily exceeded 100 kg. It’s a substitute for a battering ram.

On the first swing, the door seems to be crushed but, it is not yet completely open. Using a spinning motion and hitting it the second time, the thick door breaks apart and falls inwards.

If stabbed man is able to survive after that, it would be amazing but unfortunately it seems he had stopped breathing. Two knights rush out in a panic from the inside of the premises but we’ll send both of you to hell together so don’t think badly of us.

I told the subordinates, who are amazed at the stunning sight of the masterpiece, to get off their horses and point my finger for them to invade the place.

"It’s been decided. Unless they are resisting with weapons don’t kill them and capture everyone! Even if the women resist don’t kill them."

If you guys who are fully donned in armor get killed by a woman who is waving a knife around, then it would be better if you just die like that. All at once my subordinates rush in to invade the mansion. It is quite a large place but with this many people, it will be finished quickly.

"As for me, I would want to kill the women for sure." Clementine says nonchalantly.

"You would definitely do so, that’s why I’m keeping you at my side." As usual, this girl is dangerous.

I hope that there are no women who would pointlessly resist in front of Clementine. At least, Sekrit won't kill needlessly.

***

At the entrance gate of Glogow Town.

Red army is overwhelming over the town's defensive soldiers. Scott Aldiss and Riheet lead the two separate divisions of the red army. Riheet's division consists of over a dozen of thirty men squads. Each thirty men squad in his division is led by several dark elves. Division led Scott Aldiss is the same except each squad is led by knights from Redcliffe. Most of the squads in both divisions are former refugees from Tevinter. The volunteer militia from Castall villages retreat after they have successfully played their role to lure out the town's soldiers. Now, they are just standing in circle surrounding the battlefield.

Leonhardt Strauch and his Redcliffe archery division is doing an easy job of annihilating the enemies who are dwindling in number.

Amber is running around on her horse to cut down enemies' cavalrymen.

Although no enemy could flee as they are encircled, they refuse to surrender. 

Based on the situation, it won't be long before Glogow's defensive soldiers are totally wiped out.

1