Chapter 348: End of Tyrants
65 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Have you dispatched the messenger?"

"Yes Your Majesty. As you have commanded, they will reach by tomorrow morning!"

I have conveyed to the central command centre in Torun that I have secured the Glogow town as the base for invasion. The main troops will probably enter this town. In the previous battle, there were several knights and soldiers who managed to escape to the south. In the near future, they will know that the town has fallen.

Just from looking at the crudely made map, we can tell that advancing southward will bring us closer to the enemy capital and the fortified cities surrounding. Unlike Ferelden and Orlais, Dioral and Castall have their royal capital in their southern region. It wouldn’t be weird if a decisive battle took place soon, but we will need an even higher level of tension. Nevertheless, we still haven't reached the central region yet. It is said that the central region is controlled by Margrave Sigismund Jagiellon.

"But today there are no threats in the surrounding."

The gate has been closed and repaired, and a guard has been placed on lookout. It is near impossible for a town surrounded by walls to be secretly raided at night.

"Distribute that food supply to the townspeople and soldiers, also enemy prisoners of war and the rank and file. Don’t be too stingy, you hear? Give them plenty."

Amber communicates my orders to each squad and they cheer in response. The roar spread from the soldiers to the volunteer soldiers, then to the townspeople, and a festival-like atmosphere is finally starting to float around.

Although the people in the town are better than the rural areas, their food situation doesn’t seem to be any better. Earlier, the woman whose mouth I was sucking on was also thin and quite lightweight. The mountains and piles of food erase the fear that the residents of the town have towards my squad, the loyalty towards Castall Kingdom declines.

***

Next morning in the Viscount Garocki's mansion.

"Your majesty. Everyone is gathered in the lobby. Don’t you think you should go out there?"

"I’ll go in a bit. I don’t need to hurry, guh!"

Amber looks at me with half-opened eyes as if to scrutinize me. It’s not something I have to rush. I have decided to wait for the information from the main troop in Torun as to whether I should leave this town or not. The messenger should be coming this evening or at night.

"Oh right, the deferment for that pig was postponed until morning wasn’t it…? But if his life gets extended he shouldn’t have a problem with that."

"Then I will let them know to standby. Please be as fast as possible."

"Yeah, I know. Uuu!"

Amber’s eyes get even more narrow. I am lying on the bed on my side but Amber’s gaze is looking at my feet, concentrating on the weird bump under the bed covers. One person shows her face from inside the futon.

"I was thinking servicing your morning wood, but you have to go already?"

"No, please continue. It will be a problem if you stop now."

Inside the futon the slurping noises become even more passionate, and a muffled voice could be heard.

"Incredible size. There is still room even with two people placing their mouths on it."

"Look at the balls too, they’re so amazing! I wonder how much seed is stored within them."

Bouncing out; a different girl shows her face from inside the futon. Her mouth is wet and the feeling is sensational.

Amber sighs as she sees what Clementine and Sekrit are doing.

Not being able to see anything inside the covers, heightened my sense of arousal, regardless of how much I did it with them. "Yesterday, I’m feeling a large release coming.

"Hyaa!」"

 "It’s like a fountain…"

"I can’t fit it all in my mouth."

 "Waa, it became a puddle."

I lightly stroke the two women’s heads and leave the bed to put my clothes on. Clementine and Sekrit see me off and I head towards the lobby. The feudal lord will meet the fate that the villagers desired. It seems like he spit out the information but if we release him as agreed there will be too many inconveniences in the future.

***

Lobby.

"Sorry. I’ve kept you waiting."

"Good morning."

Four company commanders, Leonhardt Strauch, Scott Aldiss, Riheet Tirvac and Nojico are waiting for me. Nojico is the commander of local volunteer militias.

First I receive the report from each company commander about the conditions of their soldiers. The established soldiers do not have much injuries, they are also able to rest in the town so they don’t have much fatigue. They are ready to sortie at any time.

Even if the volunteer soldiers suffer any loss, there will be many new influxes of soldiers, so the numbers will end up increasing instead. Also after hearing the fall of Glogow it seems there are some from the surrounding villages who want to participate.

Glogow is the most important existence to the surrounding villages in western Castall and by it falling under our control, it places a large portion of the surrounding area, including the unoccupied villages, under our control as well.

"So, did that pig talk?"

"Yes. Here is the information about the central army."

When did they collect all this data? The detailed information is written on paper and handed to me. According to the report, the enemy's central army’s military strength is 10,000 troops, their top general is Margrave Sigismund Jagiellon, a veteran soldier which Castall praises as a famed general. Even amongst the 10,000 troops, the most troubling thing is their steel spear cavalry that numbers 1,000, the red army’s heavy cavalry don’t even number 100 so thinking about it makes for a threatening comparison. Until now, we managed to win using quick and surprise attacks. It is doubtful whether the same tactic can be used against the cental power.

"Other than that, I’ve heard from the scribe about the surrounding terrain and information about the villages."

"How about the son?"

Leonhardt Strauch pauses for a bit.

"That man knew nothing besides vulgar things."

I want to hear a little of what it was but it will become a nauseating conversation.

"You have told me everything that those guys know?"

"Yes. There is no further beneficial information from them. However the scribe may still be of use."

That’s true, we should tie up the scribe and hand him over to the main troops. Well, how should I deal with them?

"Leonhardt Strauch, what kind of promise did I make with them?"

"If they told us information of interest, then we might feel like releasing them."

That means I can still kill them like this, but that would not sit well with me. Let’s keep our promise.

"Bring me the feudal lord and his son."

The feudal lord and his son are pulled along and taken to the plaza in the central part of the town, the ropes are untied. People from the nearby houses wonder what was going on and came out.

"Everyone, listen carefully! These guys are the former feudal lord and his son! They will be freed from this point forward!"

A familiar face is filled with fear and is scared. They are the former servants that have returned to the town. If they are released here, they will probably go and get their revenge on the towns people. The other residents have faces of hatred and unhappiness as well.

"They will be released, however, where they will go and what will happen to them after that is none of my concern!"

The feudal lord and his son tried to protest but their voices are ignored, it seems somewhat quiet; the people of this town are whispering to each other in a barely audible voice.

"My troops are busy dealing with the victory after the war. I can’t care about the town’s safety."

I turn my body around and return to the mansion. The pig is crying something but I can’t hear it. The citizens close the distance between them and the feudal lord and his son step by step. Moreover, the former servants have bloodshot eyes and are holding sticks and rocks in their hands. An angry roar and cheers can be heard but I don’t turn back to look. Even if there is slaughter happening, watching it is boring.

1