Chapter 357: Fall In Love
60 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I regained my consciousness this morning after a day of slumber. It seemed my body was thoroughly cleaned by the girls. I am naked on the bed, only covered by a blanket. Lying next to me is Lyla who is also nude and covered by a layer of blanket. 

Although she was just slightly wounded during the grand skirmish, she suffered severe muscle cramps.

In contrast to the novice fighter like me who couldn't block attacks, this super talented girl didn't get hit. However, prolonged fights had pushed her body far past the limit of her delicate female body.

"Hiro. Are you awake?" Lyla turns her body towards me.

"I am sorry."

She smiles sweetly.

"I know...A lot of weird, out of the world things you did. Including taking my strength, my ability.."

What..

"You know?"

She smiles again.

"Last time at Saint Albion. Then, twice here. I can really feel I have become weaker."

"I am sorry.."

She shakes her head slowly on the mattress.

"I can always train hard. And I don't need to worry if you become stronger."

I am still speechless.

"And..I no longer need to protect...um..worry about you if you become stronger.."

Lyla...This girl...She definitely has fallen in love with me...but deep down inside..she is still longing for her first crush...That bastard...Soraya had removed her hypnotic spell from Lyla's mind... but my instinct tells me that Lyla always looks at something distant.

In a normal situation, I will have sex with her immediately but as our bodies are not moveable, we let our smiles and words do the talking.

"Ehem.." 

A different kind of female voice is heard from behind me. Someone must be standing at the door. I turn my face towards the ceiling and glance to my left.

Amber awkwardly walks in and slowly sits on the bed. As the bed is big, the distance between us is around 5 meters. 

Unlike beds in the modern world, the height of this bed from the floor is between the knee to the feet. 

Amber now is fidgety, unlike the usually high spirited girl. 

Her father is the head of horse management in my kingdom. Amber's uncle is a baron. 

She is not very good in fighting but her sword skills is good enough to beat seasoned fighters. 

What I didn't know and I only found out several days ago is her horse maneuvering skills and cavalry talent are godlike.

With a horse, she jumped into hundreds of enemies alone and caused havoc!

I purposely let this girl roam freely to do anything he pleases as her love for justice is genuine, furthermore she is cute. I always tease her that I would one day take her virginity as she in many occasions barged in when I was having sex with other girls.

"Your majesty..Please forgive me!"

Amber bows her head earnestly. She had never been this serious towards me.

"Why?" I ask.

"I always thought of you as a useless king. But you...doing that... risking your life...I.."

She is fidgeting.

"Amber..Have you fallen in love with me?"

She is blushing terribly and about to yell but she quickly looks down at the mattress.

She seems to be pondering about something.

After a while..

"Maybe, you are right...Maybe I ...my heart has been captured by you."

I smile and teasingly but half serious while opening up my hands as an invitation for her to rest her body at my chest.

"My command..hug me and sleep with me... Don't worry, I won't take your virginity in my present condition."

She blushingly smiles and jumps at my chest. I put my hands behind her.

***

2