Chapter 365: Temporary Peace
57 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiro's Point of View

10 days ago, when we were greeting the guards as we arrived in Torun, Clementine came running out. Regardless of who was watching she was raining kisses on me, and that night we naturally hid ourselves in a room.

I was already on top of Irijina in bed but Clementine didn’t care.

"It’s natural for a fine man to have several women lined up for him."

"Is that so!?"

Clementine talked to Irijina while my meat rod is still inserted in the taller girl. Irijina did not know much about the relations between men and woman, and on top of that she had an honest personality. You’re believing something strange that she’s telling you?

Irijina came from a family of straight-laced knights in Arkland. After about two years of knowing me, she had been gradually adapting to my harem lifestyle. 

Clementine crawled a finger slowly on the meat rod that was still piercing Irijina.

"I see…they succumbed to this…_

Irijina stroked her own stomach.

her mouth. It wasn’t an intense stimulation by any means but her tongue was softly rolling them around and the pleasure amplified the movement of my hips.

"Wa-! It suddenly got rougher. And also it is still getting bigger inside of me! Incredible!!"

With the increase in size, it was able to rub the weak point inside Irijina much stronger and she pressed my head with both hands as she let out moans. Not able to stand the pleasure, her legs flapped about, but I used my weight to press against her. She was going wild for awhile but feeling the additional pleasure, whether it was because she used up her strength, she then went back to gripping the sheets and feeling agony. There was saliva dripping from her mouth, so it might be about time that I released.

Moving my hips to get to the final stretch, Clementine sensed that quite sharply and sucked harder on my balls, enough to let out slurping and sucking sounds.

"Ooooh!"

"Aahn!"

I groaned as I reached the limit. Clementine went back to massaging my balls gently, and softly biting the part of my meat rod that didn’t enter Irijina, matching the rhythm of my thrusting. This was amazing, amazing enough that I could tell that my semen would spray everywhere.

"Clementine, don’t stop and keep going…"

I instinctively gave out an order. The caressing while you are in the middle of ejaculation is incomparably good. This was the kind of pleasure you couldn’t taste unless you’re with several women.

"His seed juices are spurting out…This is quite amazing…"

Irijina was dazed and pressing her stomach, but that stomach was somehow inflating with my seed.

"O, ooooh….."

"I could feel it from my mouth too that it was quite the splendid ejaculation. Next will be my lewd hole…I’m already prepared for you."

Clementine placed her hand on the shelf and turned her ass towards me. Her vagina was already opened

quite naughtily and was dripping juices. If I told her ‘wait a minute’ then it would make me look uncool.

I stroked my cock and forced it to get erect, then I grip Clementine’s ass with hands like talons.

"Hiro…no, master. Please use your sturdy cock and discipline this naughty maid…"

Clementine shook her supple ass while I pushed my meat rod in, and with each thrust she let out a moan. She skillfully built up my pleasure, and she milked out the second portion of my seed.

***

A large mansion in central Castall.

A man in his fifties sat on  a luxurious chair with another man slightly older than him sitting on another chair before him.

The older man was Count Erakis, his right hand man while this man, Margrave Sigismund Jagiellon had a fair share of battle experience, shown by his warrior-like body.

Sigismund asked,

"So...?"

"The princess would force the other southern nobles to send their forces. But things won't look good."

"Of course! We had the largest armies in Castall but look what happened to us now?"

"My lord. Any movement from the invaders?"

Sigismund shook his head.

"They have been training the villagers to be soldiers. Other than that, nothing unusual."

"Probably they were also affected even though they won."

"I won't dare to say that much. We don't know what they are capable of. This mysterious new kingdom. Did the southerners say anything about the new kingdom?"

"Everyone is clueless. From where, this new kingdom came from. As Castall was so isolated in western behind the Korcari Wilds, we couldn't reach to confirm with other nations."

2