Chapter 372: Exhibition Sex
119 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A mansion in Glogow Town. West Castall.

I came to a hidden place in this region to check on Hanabi's progress. She has created nearly 15,000 skeletons out of the enemy's corpses. Then, Hanabi and I return to the mansion owned by the former lord of this town. 

By right, we should stay in separate rooms but Hanabi is perplexed as I follow her into her own room. 

As I leer from her head to toe, the usually matured looking woman seems fidgety.

"How long have we known each other?" I ask her with a sweet face. My lust is kept away from my face.

"Over two years, Hiro-sama."

I take several steps towards her.

"Kurotsuchi and Mirai are no longer virgins. They have bexome my lovers. Do you know that?"

She just nods. Her snow white face slightly becomes red.

"My Hanabi. Do you understand where this is going to?"

"Yes, Hiro-sama. I had prepared since two years ago since we dedicate ourselves to you."

I shut the door and undress.

She turns her eyes away from me. 

"Get naked now."

On the following order, the air suddenly takws on a pink direction. I smile suggestively.

"Y..yes. Hiro-sama!"

Putting up a firm determination in her face,  Hanabi starts taking off her yellow kimono one by one, revealing the unblemished skin hidden underneath.

“What a great pair of tits." I praise her. Her boobs are almost as big as Irijina's.

Soon, Hanabi, with her pale, snow-white skin, has lost all of her adornments. However, she still retains an exotic look on her now-nude body, unknown whether it is because of her persistent diet efforts or because of her natural constitution entirely.

"Now, dance for me so that I can get an erection just by looking at you.”

"As you wish, Hiro-sama.”

Hanabi then puts her arms around herself and begins to shake her hips. However, the way she dances naked without any music gives the two viewers no impression other than surreal.

"Stop dancing for now. There’s something better I need you to do."

At my command, the girl with a very long ponytail  immediately stops moving, like a puppet that moves precisely as she is told.

“Turn around.”

“Okay.”

She immediately turns around, and from that angle, I am able to see her white buttocks, now exposed and in full view.

Maybe because she had been training around for a long time, but the development of her ass is good. Also, her muscles, her flabs, and that pelvis region, although still like a delicate girl……they could almost rival the likes of Irijina, Clementine, Myla, Brita, Lyla, and Gertrude.

The more I stare at the woman, the more I find similarities of her to Myla in my arms. 

“Stick your butt out over here.”

“Like this?”

“Yes. Now spread your butt cheeks apart with your hands so that I can take a good look at your anus.”

Because she is facing backward, it is no longer possible for me to see the humiliation on her face. That said, I also know that she has already understood her situation well.

Hanabi immediately obeys the order and exposes her asshole, which she had never shown to anyone before, in front of me.

“What a pretty asshole. If it’s this beautiful.”

I immediately speak my thought. 

Despite this, the girl doesn’t seem to mind, so I speak my next command towards the girl.

“Then, Hanabi, shake your ass as hard as you can from that position.”

However, this time, instead of obeying the order, Hanabi herself – is frozen.

I could also feel the tense air shattering around her, but I don’t pay attention to it and instead supplement my words further. 

"You were shaking your hips pretty hard when you were dancing, weren’t you? Show me how your hips swayed with those movements that time and entertain me. Or is that all you got?”

“……”

Being pressed by her master, the kunoichi could no longer refuse, and from here, Hanabi’s huge, butthole-baring ass begins to sway lazily from side to side.

“You’re being too formal. No one will want you if you shake your ass like a walking cow. Shake your ass harder.”

“But……!”

“Not just left to right, but also cover the up, down, and diagonal directions altogether. Finally, shake it so hard as if you intend to create afterimages. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to get a hard-on on you.”

“……!!”

To my absurd command, it was then when a tearful gulping sound came down from her throat.

Then, as if she has made up her mind, the white ass begins to shake harder, faster, and with a greater range than before.

“That’s it, nice! Shake your hips more erotically! I don’t care if this is embarrassing for you; just keep shaking your ass with your anus spread out!”

Suddenly, the door opens and Sekrit, the wheat skinned girl enters the room. I totally forgot about her.

"How dare you start this without me!"

"Sekrit!"

"What is it?”

“Can I use your pussy right now? Hanabi’s ass-shaking has already given me a huge erection.”

“Oh my!”

You did it, Hanabi! You have successfully given Hiro a boner with your ass shaking! You have finally turned a man on!”

“……!?”

The sudden news makes Hanabi’s hips stop moving for a moment. But the moment she is about to pause, she is immediately yelled, “Don’t stop!” so she resumes her butt-shaking.

Sekrit sinks her wet pussy on the cock between his legs as if she is sitting on a chair like usual.

“Hiro, can I have one more request? I don’t want my body to get in the way of you watching this virgin dance, even more now that she’s performing it well. So, if you’re going to fuck me again, may we do it in a doggy style this time?"

"Come on, girl, erection is just the starting point. You need to move harder and more aggressively if you want to excite Hiro!”

“But how do I……!?” 

But the kunoichi could only mutter in confusion, not knowing what to do next.

“For starters, why don’t you raise your ass higher? That way, I will see not only your asshole but your virgin pussy as well.”

Sekrit also begins to recite some tips, all while I begin to slam myself towards Sekrit’s insides as I admire the woman’s twerking in front.

"“Aaahh♡♡ Aaaaaaahh♡♡♡♡ Hiro’s cock is reaching deep into my pussy♡♡♡♡♡♡ Raw sex is so good♡♡ that’s not it. Raw sex feels the best♡♡♡♡♡♡”

Each banging from me and Sekrit seems to add an applause to Hanabi’s ass dance. Nevertheless, the three of them continue their own agendas, from which Sekrit begins to let out her thoughts as well.

“What an extravagant man you are, Hiro♡♡♡♡ To use this high-class Sekrit’s pussy as a masturbator to Hanabi’s butt-dance, you are the first that has done so in the history!"

Sekrit also begina to use some nasty slangs, showing off her experience. This inspires the virgin, who has begun to lose her shame, to step up her movements as well.

“P-please, Hiro-sama, start to look at me more……!” The virgin starts to plead.

Hanani’s hips rose higher and higher as she said this out loud. While at it, she doesn’t forget to sway her hips even more as she begs me.

“Please stare at it harder, Hiro-sama! Please take a good look at my big butt, even my asshole! And while at it, watch this dancing whore, Hanabi, as she dances her shameless ass off as well!!”

From here, Hanabi’s ass starts to move in large and unique orbits, as if she is writing letters with her butt. Because of this, not only her butthole, I have begun to see glimpses of her precious parts as well.

“W-what is this……? Somehow, it has started to feel amazing all of a sudden! I’m doing such things that one would normally hide in shame upon finding out, but now that I’m being watched, just the thought of it makes me want to expose it more!" "Ahhhh♡♡ that’s it, look at it more♡♡♡ Stare at this Hanabi’s pussy as she dances her ass and pussy in full view♡♡♡♡ "See more of my shame as I fall into depravity♡♡♡♡♡♡”

“She’s finally broken through.”

I speak at last as I hump more at Sekrit’s vagina, where I feel a definite response and satisfaction each time I ram myself in.

“We’ll go to the next step later. For now, let’s ensure that our Miss Sekrit here is well-served first.”

“My pussyyyy♡♡♡♡ my pussy is starting to breaaakkk♡♡♡♡♡♡"

It is already Sekrit's and my umpteenth sex, yet Sekrit only shows more and more excitement with each passing moment. This also causes her drool, tears, and sweat to drip over and fill her face every time she gets rammed in her precious parts by me.

2