Chapter 384 : Foursome
112 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two days later in a mansion in Torun.

Myla Hyuutia, a beautiful paladin, a heiress to a famous noble family, with dandelion coloured hair.

Selene, a true descendent of the legendary elf, with long mint coloured hair. 

Selene just lost her chastity 2 days ago while Myla hasn't slept with me for months.

And here with us is Suzy Huber who I brought from Abram to work in ministry of general affairs in Redcliffe Castle. I heard rumours she had cheated on me during my long absence from the castle. 

I will keep this slut with me from now onwards to avoid any more cheating. 

We stare at each other while I am still angry with the slut, Suzy Huber.

Then, Suzy suggests this to us.

“Let’s all have sex together!”

Myla is a beautiful woman with a strong physique befitting a sword wielder, but she also had a hint of motherhood in her.

Meanwhile, Selene is a beautiful woman with an exotic and sexy look befitting a person from a legendary race.

The slut, Suzy is a beauty although not to the level of Myla and Selene but Suzy's breast and body are on another level. She has medium length apricot coloured hair.

To sum it up, they are beautiful women.

There’s no way that I would allow such beautiful women even the slutty Suzy, to escape from my grasp.

As if their minds were all united by those words, all these women – Myla, Selene, and Selene – each takes off their clothes up to their panties, exposing their asses and genitals right away.

Correction, Selene isn’t wearing any panties, probably because of the culture of elf.

Still, it doesn’t change the fact that she has bared her white ass to me.

It is all for me to fuck her.

"I only slept with other men six times while you were not in the castle. I am sorry but if you don't take care of me, I will sleep around."

Damn, Suzy. She then looks at the two perplexed women.

"Now, Hiro. To celebrate the reunion with me, please fuck their cunts together with mine in turn!"

"Your majesty. Myla's cunt has been aching for your pure love-rape for a long time now, so do that love-rape to me again while telling me I’m cute!”

“Master Hiro, this one’s cunt is itching to repay you once more. This cunt which is but a failure in adhering to the samurai code, please punish me for it once again!”

Not surprisingly, I also take off my clothes and reveal my erect penis into the open air as a response. 

At first, I am confused about who to fuck first, and I am not sure how to decide the order, but in the end, I give up thinking about it and stuck my penis into Selene’s exotic vagina first.

“Aahhhhiiii♡♡ Hiro’s cock, it has been two days♡♡♡♡ This one’s vagina has missed it a lot♡♡♡♡”

The dignified female elf Selene was usually as stoic as a piece of lacquerware. But when being violated by me, she becomes no different from a young and pretty girl.

“To have Master Hiro masturbate using this one’s pussy again♡♡♡♡ This one is so happy♡♡♡♡♡♡ Please fuck this one with more force♡♡♡♡ While at it, give this Selene nasty orders just like that time♡♡♡♡♡♡”

Selene waves her hips teasingly as she holds my penis in her vagina.

“Ah, Selene, that’s not fair! And here I am intending to suck His Majesty’s cock with my mouth first…” Myla, who is beside her, grumbled, expressing her dissatisfaction that she was not chosen first.

To this, Suzy speaks, who has already crawled silently towards her position like a viper.

"How lucky to have a beautiful elf and duchess as my pole sister." Suzy licks her lips.

"We can’t blame him. After all, he only has one cock. Still, we can pass the time by toying with Miss Selene’s tits and having Miss Selene lick our pussies while waiting for our turn.”

“That’s a good idea. Let’s do it.”

Even though it is their first threesome together, the experienced Suzy and  inexperienced Myla show an excellent ability to work together, and it isn’t even later when they are flocking to Selene amid her debauchery.

“Hiiiee♡♡ What are you doing♡♡ Ahh♡♡ No, don’t♡♡♡♡ You can’t both suck at my nipples at once♡♡♡♡ Ahhhh♡♡ And you’re doing it while Master Hiro is fucking my pussy hard♡♡♡♡ I’m going to cum♡♡ This one is going to cum right away♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡”

As a result, Selene easily caves in and falls to the stimulus that is done from a different direction from the attack on her “main palace”.

And with the penis still inside her vagina, Selene squirts a huge tide onto the ground.

“Aheee♡♡ Please, enjoy yourself of my juices and peeeee♡♡♡♡”

It isn’t sure if I have ejaculated in Selene’s vagina as well, but white slime starts leaking out of her vagina when I pull my penis out.

“Next.”

Even so, my penis remains erect and enormous.

Then, I point the tip of my “sword” at Suzy and Myla’s newly undressed vaginas as if asking them to decide which one he should insert first.

“Miss Suzy, please go ahead and have some with your pussy.”

“Eh? Are you sure you want me to go first?”

But suddenly, Myla pulls her pussy in a well-behaved manner.

It’s been a year since you two had sex with His Majesty, isn’t it? As such, it’s only natural that you’re both the stars of the show today and that I give way. So feel free to enjoy His Majesty’s cock as you reminisce the past all for yourselves.”

“O-okay! Aren’t you a good guy, Myla!”

“Well, it is also because I’ve been fucked by Your Majesty last month. Even Lady Selene just had her virginity taken two days ago. Therefore, I don’t have any problems about being the last.”

"Also, I want to see you, Miss Suzy, make a slutty o-face as you lose your mind to Your Majesty’s cock. Then, I’ll let Your Majesty fuck me too after that, in order to show my o-face to you as well. With that, it would be fair for both of us.”

“Too slutty! Too lewd! Is that what you’ve been planning to do all this time!?” Selene yells.

“Really? Then what if I tell you that I am also planning to lick Miss Selene’s pussy and asshole and do some lesbian play with her soon as Hiro has switched to fucking you?”

Suzy also voices up her intention.

“That’s just beyond erotic!”

But as if proving she would really do it, Suzy quickly stoops down to reach Selene, who is now lying on the mattress and convulsing. Then, as she had announced, Suzy licked up my semen that is now overflowing from her cunt then goes on top of Selene and kisses her – pouring the semen she has just licked and slurped into Selene’s mouth without missing a drop.

“She’s relentless, even to the same sex that she has never slept with! What a slutty woman!” I scold Suzy.

“Leaving her aside, Myla, let’s have sex.”

Ignoring the suggested turn, I go to Myla.

Then, I hug her shoulders and pull her face forcefully to me, forcing her to take my lips. 

“Mmmpphh♡♡ Chup chup chup chupuh♡♡♡♡ Chuuu♡♡♡♡”

“Phew! Your kisses are still as cute as ever, Myla.”

The innocent Myla, in turn, blushes.

She is a woman sturdier than many women, but only in front of me could she reveal the face of a young girl in love.

"I-I can’t help it. It has been a long time, after all.”

“That said, to get naked right away after seeing each other, you guys sure have piled up a great amount, haven’t you?”

“What else can we do!? In the first place, we weren’t expecting that it would be you who would come out of the border! Indeed, we had chatted with each other first, then reported what was going on, but although we knew this would happen eventually, we didn’t expect to have sex right off the bat!”

"Clementine and Sekrit are becoming too erotic these days even I am finding it scary. That’s why Myla’s cute demeanor as a change of pace is always welcome.”

“Uuu, don’t call me cute!”

“I’m gonna put my dick in you now.”

And just like that, I invade Myla’s vagina.

“Mmmmhhh♡♡ As expected, Your Majesty’s real cock is the best♡♡ I have always been fantasizing about your cock in my dreams for a long time♡♡”

“Sorry to hear that. Here, take some more.”

I slam his penis into Myla’s huge butt once again.

“Aahh♡♡ Aaahhh♡♡ Aaaahhhhnn♡♡♡♡ Your cock is going deep♡♡”

“As expected, Myla is really cute when having sex. You’re cute, Myla, very, very, very cute right now.”

While hugging her muscular body, I also don’t forget to spam these soft words of love in her ear.

”I told you to stop that♡♡♡♡ I couldn’t help but feel troubled every time you call me cute♡♡♡♡”

“Is that true, Duchess Myla?”

2