Chapter 386: Pillow Talk
79 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right now, there are four semen-covered buttocks in front of my eyes.

They are from the paladin Myla Hyuutia, the true elf Selene, minister of general affairs Jill, and the slutty clerk Suzy, respectively.

All of them are asses that I had fucked repeatedly.

And the semen that adorned their asses is, without exception, spewed from my urethral opening.

“Mmmm……♡♡♡♡”

Suzy, still staggering at her feet, pushes and rubs her own spongy buttocks against Myla’s big butt, who is now lying on her belly.

“Hyuu♡♡ W-what is it♡♡♡♡”

“Ahh, don’t mind me♡♡ it’s just that it feels nice when women rub each other’s butts♡♡ Even more now that we’re covered in cum, it’s so smooth and slick♡♡♡♡”

“This woman! Just what kind of a pervert are you♡♡ Aren’t you just making fun of the fact that my ass is so big♡♡”

“That’s not true, Duchess Myla♡♡ In fact, I find your big ass cute as well, just like you♡♡”

“You’re not even using the word “cute” properly anymore♡♡ You’re just saying it so that you can tease me♡♡ Not that I mind♡♡”

Despite the former’s words, Myla is not affected. In fact, she even raises her bare buttock in a more comfortable position to her.

And by “comfortable”, it means in a way where she could also rub her ass effectively against Suzy's ass that is slightly smaller than Myla's.

After that, she shakes her hips up and down, then left and right, fully engaged in the butt-rubbing showdown with the slutty clerk.

“This time, let’s rub our butts together, Miss Selene♡♡”

“Anytime you want, Suzy♡♡”

And just like that, Selene’s hips, which are still wobbly from the intercourse she never had until 2 days ago, are next to become at mercy of Suzy’s shenanigans.

“After this, I’m going to rub my ass with my best childhood friend, Jill next♡♡ Hiro, I’m running low on slime, so cum on my ass again, please♡♡♡♡”

She is truly entranced to the pleasure of women rubbing their asses together. 

I plunge at Suzy’s vagina once more, treating it as some sort of masturbator, then after ejaculating, I smear my spurts of semen on Suzy’s ass to lubricate it.

“Ahh, thank you, Hiro♡♡ Now then, Miss Jill, let’s rub our butts together next♡♡♡♡”

“This……sex demon……♡♡♡♡ Noo, Hiro, I’m going to get devoured♡♡♡♡”

Jill “pleads” to me. However, I ignore her pleas, deciding that she would be a good scapegoat of the sex maniac for a while.

Then, I go to Selene and Myla.

“He he he he……Selene~”

"Wh-what is it, Myla? And pardon for this one’s words, but what’s with the disgusting laugh?”

When I arrive, the two of them are in a conversation with each other.

“Well, you see, that time when we were exchanging tales with Your Majesty back then, ”Hiro and I are in a pure relationship” didn’t you mention that to me before? Then what do you call this now?”

“F-fornication does not make a relationship impure. Also, this one has never stated that this one does not have these kinds of feelings for Hiro. Rather, the purity of a relationship comes down to the heart and soul, and in that aspect, Hiro and this one is more than qualified to be called that.”

“So, do you love him?”

“Uuu, yes♡♡ Also, you should have already known this, considering this one was made to say a lot of these things in front of Hiro just now……♡♡ Ahh, just by remembering it, this one’s face is burning♡♡♡♡”

“Don’t worry, as I’m the same♡♡ I also love His Majesty as well♡♡”

“Oh, of course, this one adores you as well, Myla.”

“Thanks. I love you too, Selene.”

Still, even though they’re expressing their closeness in such a way, they are not that carried away by each other’s personalities that they could suddenly drop a lesbian kiss on each other like Suzy.

“You guys are really close.”

I join in.

While mixing in their conversation, I put my penis into Myla’s vagina as they bask in the afterglow of sex.

“Ahhnn♡♡ Isn’t that obvious? In a sense, we’re already buddies under the Hezri Kingdom. It’s not really surprising that we’re already this close♡♡."

“Not to mention Lady Myla has also taught this one many things about this unfamiliar place, so this one has already become indebted to her. She’s already a bosom friend to this humble one……though it is only today that we’ve shown each other our cunts and licked each other’s pussies.”

So that’s why you’re acting like that.

"Myla!"

"Hm?”

“Tell me you love me.”

“Again? ……I, I love you, Your Majesty. Is that fine?”

“I love you too.”

“……♡♡♡♡”

Myla’s face turns bright red as she was told straight back.

Perhaps my response was too good for her, Myla’s vagina becomes tight again, and what is supposed to be a gentle lingering sex session has turned into another session of ejaculating into the female warrior’s vagina.

I pull out my dick.

Then, I insert it inside Selene.

Just like Myla’s, I do it at a slow pace, just focusing on the lingering sensation of their rubbing.

"This one remains with you because this one had nowhere else to go."

As for the perverted Suzy, 

she had already gone from enjoying butt rubbing with her best friend, Jill, to performing lesbian sex with her, and she is even drinking directly from the love juices the other party is leaking.

Her sexual tendencies are getting more and more out of control, and I am getting worried.

I shout, "“One more creampie for each of you, and then we sleep!”

***

Jill is resting on the left part of my chest while Myla rests her head on the right part of my chest. Their legs and crotches are overlapping on my thighs and crotch.

Suzy is asleep by burying her face on Myla's crotch. Selene is hugging behind Jill.

Jill asks, "So, are you really going to continue with invading Castall?"

"Yes. I had promised Lupine and the dark elves."

"You are really weak against women."

Myla then asks, "Your majesty, do you any have plan? I can't see any way to defeat Castall for now. We are in stalemate for now."

I am speechless. Myla is right. 

We may have gained ten villages in central Castall and we are just defending against their small attacks. It seems the enemies are cautious after their shocked defeat last month.

The three of us sigh.

2