Chapter 408 : Trolls Massacred
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brita is a toned but small-built woman, but that carefree smile is charming, like that of a child’s.

She seems much tinier and more adorable than when I first met her, maybe because I made her my woman, or perhaps I’ve gotten used to seeing the larger Irijina. 

Six of my women have very toned body - Irijina, Brita, Myla, Clementine, Gertrude and Mithra.

Irijina is tall even if compared to men. The second biggest is Gertrude. Then, the dalish girl, Mithra. Myla and Brita are about the same size except for their breasts size. Brita's boobs are bigger than Clementine's but are still far cry from Irijina and Gertrude. Myla's is even bigger.

 In term of fighting skills, Brita who was an average guard when I first met her, was by far the weakest. She was the weakest among the women who could fight. 

In this world, one's ability  largely depends on talent and Brita is talentless despite all her hardwork. 

Since the incident in Abram when she was killed by the hypnotized Lyla, my ability had not only resurrected her but also transformed her into a rare demi-human, a werewolf. 

Since then, her raw strength increased by leaps and bounds. Despite her lack of skills and talent, her raw physical abilities enable her to be a very good fighter. Her raw ability is maximized during full moon. 

Recently, the girl with nest-like hairstyle was having serious doubts about her own appearance and often compared herself against the likes of Myla, Sekrit and Farnese. 

The girls who are accompanying me now are Farnese, Tina, Suzy, Selene, Lyla, and Brita. 

If I rank their facial looks, the top must be the elven girl, Selene and the noble heiress, Farnese is nearly at Selene's level. If Myla, Kurotsuchi, Hanabi, Sylvia, Isolde, Ivanna, or Sekrit are here, they should be around Farnese's level. 

But if I compare the girls who are with me now, first must be Selene and Farnese is next. Then, the slut, Suzy. Fourth is Lyla Hypernia. Fifth is Tina the assassin. The last should be Brita. Nevertheless, in my previous life on earth, someone like Brita is good enough to be a model.

So cute.. I pull Brita in for a hug and give her a kiss.

That attracted some hooting from the girls around us, but the stares quickly disperse as if that kind of act happens often  around me.

Brita is glad I took her with me.

She has a muscled body and rough mannerisms so she blends in well within the wilderness.

If Isolde is here, that lady would be out of place.

"Che, I’m probably not pretty at all."

I pat Brita’s head as she pouts.

Her red hair is short as usual, but it feels much smoother than when I first slept with her, probably because she’s been taking good care of it.

Brita certainly is different from a sparkling beauty, that athletic body of hers and that easy-to-talk-to aura makes her attractive.

Actually, it’s wonderful how she also seems to be filled with motherliness. 

Gaaah!" Brita yells and makes a half-hearted struggle until I let go with a chuckle. 

Then the laughing voices of the girls are gone, Suzy's bright expression of constant humour becomes serious, wolfish, predatory when she looks around the wagon. "They're coming." She says with a steady voice.

"From where?" Tina asks, keeping her eyes ahead to ensure their hunters don't realize they have been spotted.

"Over the hill, to our right, there must be around thirty of them at least." Suzy suggests.

I glance over to Suzy, she taps her nose, points one finger 'up' and then flashes ten fingers.

Then, I realize that she is not a mere slut. According to my translucent dashboard, Suzy is an archer with some ranger ability, although far cry from the Dalish archer, Gheyna or the thief, Reina. 

Tina takes command immediately, "Duchess Farnese, the best thing you can do is hunker down behind us. Lady Suzy, stay at range and pull the turtle from its shell, Selene provide support from back here and stay close and use your magic to slow down anyone who gets past us. Brita, Lyla and I will stay up front and fight the monsters."

How about me? The only man in this group. 

"Just stay back, we'll handle it." Lyla smiles at me. It's embarrassing to hide behind my women so I unsheathe my sword and move forward.

"Alright… but don't worry, we won't leave this all just to you, you've got all the support we can provide." Selene promises while Suzy let the first arrow fly.

It goes about halfway to the trolls that emerge from the tree line and embed itself into the grass. It stops the creatures long enough.

The trolls as usual are about the height of Brita, or slightly shorter but their bodies seem thick and their skins are ugly.

The ogres wore nothing but loin cloths, or to be precise some animal skins. 

The enemy charged over the field, their many steps rumbling like distant thunder, and Suzy fires her second arrow, it flies like the bird the fletching is taken from, and pierces a troll through the eye, before firing another arrow into its neck, toppling it over dead in an instant.

"That's troublesome. I need at least two arrows to kill a monster." Suzy laments.

'What are they doing…' Tina wonders just before she severs the head of a troll that comes on with more speed than skill. She couldn't resume her thought as another came on swinging a sword. The assassin catches the blow on her shinguard and then counters with a thrust that buries the dagger in the troll's chest.

Suzy has only a half chuckle confined to her own head when she sees the brief disbelief at the casual approach Brita and Lyla have. 

The troll wlis slumping to the ground when Lyla draws out her blades, and another one comes on, the massive club goes up, and to Tina's dismay, so does Lyla. The female knight leaps up from the ground, much higher than the troll, then twisting on her way down, by the momentum of her blade and the force of her own arm, cut the troll vertically down the middle.

"By the four…" Selene mutters when, faster than she could see it, Lyla advances against another ogre and cut it in half across the waist, then another at an angle. Troll with the strength of five normal people, torn in half like paper in the hands of a child.

Blood sprays into the air, and then they watch as Brita goes to work, she takes the small mace from her side, and for an instant, Tina feels the urge to call out to a beautiful woman in distress.

Then the mace swings, and the red haired werewolf breaks the troll's club. The crack of wood wallis like the crack of bone. And if anyone needs a comparison, she gives them one when she spins past the stump of a club, brings the mace up again, and breaks the troll's arm. It howls with pain with the sickening crunch as the bone of its arm pierces its flesh from the inside out from the force of her blow.

Her sweet smile never leaves her face when she hits it again, this time in the ribs on the other side of its body and caves them in completely. It falls with a groan, not a scream, as its own ribs pierces its lungs, and robs the troll of life.

Suzy wonders nervously when she releases her arrow and strikes a troll in the face. She has never seen her comrades in battle after all. 

I strike the stunned troll on its face pierced by an arrow and slash once more to kill it.

Thanks to Brita and Lyla, the battle was nothing but a massacre, the mace smashed heads into pulp, and the swords wrought a harvest that turned one troll into two with every swing. The path of their movement could be followed by the trail of bodies and associated parts left in their wake.

Selene burnt five trolls with several flame magical attacks. 

Not a single troll flees the now red stained field of grass alive.

1