Chapter 441 : Wing of Orlais
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Northeast of Orlais.

We ventured across the border with about 2,000 men and successfully defeated two nobles and annexed their territories.

Upon confiscating their weapons and imprisonment of surviving key members, we proceed to the next territory.

We were told by Federico Vandimion to meet Montbelliard's underlings there. 

The battalion of the Red Army is waiting behind the woods, to avoid alerting the defenders. No one knows about our invasion after all. 

I enter a town, accompanied by Clementine, Soraya Zoen and two knights.

As it is a small town, we soon reach the door of a tavern, smaller than Shaela's former tavern in Tihany Town.

There, we are stopped by a man in rugged clothing.

"My name is Soraya. I received an invitation from Vandimion.”

Our plan is to hide the fact that I am the King who personally comes here.

There’s a mercenary standing at the entrance to check our equipment.

Half plate made of metal with spear, there’s knife on his waist, there’s a biw on the his back, it’s unbelievable for mercenaries to have such nice equipment.

Moreover, everyone’s equipment seems to have the same supplier.

“Call the commander!”

The mercenary leads us to the commander.

There are soldiers practicing spearing and cavalry who are practicing an assault behind the wooden establishment.

Two men with expensive looking dress bow politely to me.

"Forgive our rude behavior, your majesty!"

I step forward while the guard seems gawking. He must not be expecting me to be the king. 

"It's fine. Let's get down to the business." I calm them down.

"My name is Eli Montbelliard, the head of mercenaries hired by the Vandimion family.

I look at the girls and words instinctively come out from my mouth,

"Montbelliard?"

He smiles and explains,

"Montbelliard is large and rich. I am just one of them but working as a mercenary. This guy is also from a noble family, that is the vassal of Montbelliard."

Eli Montbelliard points at the man beside him. 

"Yeah, just barely. First, I’ll explain about this troupe a bit. The others are dismissed”

Understanding his cue, my two male knights walk away.

I want to let the two girls leave but he stops me, Eli nods in consent. He understands these two women are my close aides.

“First I want to ask you a question. What is your impression of this troupe?”

Is he going to test me?

“A strange mercenary troupe, I think. First, the location. It’s impossible to have a permit for this campground because it’s too near to the capital. The nobles and royalty hate the mercenary troupes after all”

Eli’s eyes say “please continue’.

Next is the equipment. This mercenary troupe has equipment far above average regular army uniforms. Next is the practice. That was not the spear and cavalry assault practice of a mercenary troupe. As long as a person has already seen how mercenaries are, even for a moment, the person would notice these abnormalities, this troupe is more like a regular army.

Eli nods.

“I’m relieved that the rumour about your wisdom is true. As you can see, this Wing of Orlais is not a regular mercenary troupe. Though the official stance is of a mercenary army”

Eli pours beer and hands it over to me but I politely reject it. 

A Commander who allows his people to drink alcohol is a splendid commander but of course I don't drink liquor.

“The one who made The Wing of Orlais is the son of Lord Solange de Montbelliard. Bertrand de Montbelliard is the first son and the heir of the Montbelliard family."

An important person’s name comes out all of a sudden.

The man beside Eli adds,

"Lord Bertrand is the minister of domestic affairs in the council. He cannot take knights from his father. So, he gathers mercenaries to maintain public order”

In other words, they’re the private troops of Bertrand guy?

Eli explains, "I heard your new kingdom has nobles from Hyuutia that were invaded by Orlais. Lord Bertrand understands you want to avenge that. But Lord Bertrand and Lied Solange are not satisfied with how things are going in Orlais. They want to shake things up. Then, they trust Vandimion who put their trust in you."

I ask the hard question directly to his face,

"So, they want Orlais to crumble?"

Eli is perturbed but he replies,

"We don't know that but there are many nobles our lords intend to undermine."

If it’s like that, I understand.

Not as thieves on a battlefield but as a regular army, still, I lack the reason as a mercenary to associate with some chivalric order.

So, to collect some national military fame, he built this army?

"How many people who know our true purpose here?”

Of course it’ll be hard to be a secret for everyone.

He looks around and answers.

"Everyone pretty much has the same thinking. The town is safe as it is being run by merchants although owned by the nobles we are going to take down."

***

Being assured of our safety, the Red Army camps around the town.

My women and I are forced to stay in the inn.

"Clementine. Soraya. can I borrow you for a bit?"

"Of course."

"……yes."

They could tell my intentions already just from my words.

The two of them follow me with flushed faces.

What a pleasant sight.

"Now, let’s get to tasting your bodies."

I have the two of them stand beside the bed and remove their clothes.

"Womens clothing is pretty easy to take off."

"Uu…… I’m already old but it’s still feels embarrassing."

"It’s been a while since I last saw Soraya, but your body hasn’t changed much."

I pull up Soraya’s hands which were trying to cover her breasts and genitals and then give her a kiss.

"Oh, the hair is nice down here. Did you trim it?"

"Geez! ……My beloved was coming so of course I’ll clean up a bit."

How cute.

"It’s embarrassing if it’s just us. Hiro should strip too."

"Of course."

I pull my clothes off and stand boldly in front of the two women.

It goes without saying my dick is already erect.

"Ah…… amazing."

"It’s so big……"

The two of them exchange gazes before Soraya climbs onto the bed and lays on her back, while Clementine lays on top of the other woman on her stomach.

Their 4 aligned holes lure me in.

"Wonderful. What a delicious looking duo!"

Their butts wiggle about despite their protesting.

I climb on the bed on my knees and hold their thighs as I stir their holes with my tongue and fingers.

My actions produce a pair of high-pitched squeals.

First, I’ll thrust into Soraya on the bottom.

"Aaoh!"

I pump my hips and reach out to squeeze Clementine’s breasts at the same time.

"Kya…… if you squeeze them so much……"

Just like that, Clementine's supple boobs and tits harden.

"You two have such wonderfully soft feeling holes."

I pull my cock out of Soraya and insert it into Clementine, using my fingers to replace the void when Soraya leaks out a sad whimper.

"I won’t be able to taste such a ripe and supple feeling from a normal girl. You two are the best!"

"T-that’s because…… Hiro is too big. Aauu!"

"N-normally the tightness of a young girl is better…… aaahn!"

I rock my hips harder and the two women on top of each other shake with every impact I make against their bodies.

"You two want to be with men besides me?"

"That’s not it at all. I’m Hiro’s property."

"I also think you’re the last man for me."

Clementine and Soraya clasp their hands together and stare at each other.

"We’ll probably be fainting together."

"Probably. I’m sure we’ll both have lewd looks on our faces as we lay on the bed with seed dripping from our holes."

Perhaps getting even more turned on from that image, the two of them press their lips together.

Being shown that fuels my arousal and I thrust quicker and harder.

"Aaaaau!! AAah–!!"

think about it carefully."

As I work to bring Soraya to orgasm first, Soraya draws herself close to Clementine’s ear and whispers to support me.

"W-what is it, aaah–! Incredible!"

She licks and bites Clementine's ear.

Soraya stares at Clementine with eyes clouded in pleasure as she approaches climax.

I don’t stop moving my hips.

Soraya turns around and winks at me.

I  pull back as far as I can without completely exiting her hole then give her one final thrust of my hips.

Her hole soaked in pleasure loosened and I was able to push myself in really deep.

In that deep area, my cock twitches and a large amount of thick semen gushes out.

"Aah! There’s so much of iiit……nnnnhh."

Clementine cums at the same time as her legs tense up and stretch out before her entire body loses strength.

"Fuu, that felt great."

I pull Soraya close and exchange a deep kiss with her.

However, my balls were grabbed tightly from behind.

"……And you’re going to leave me alone?"

Clementine puffs her cheeks and pouts.

She’s such a cutie, that’s why these women are the best.

"Of course-"

I push Soraya down and lean over her.

"Not."

I penetrate Clementine in one thrust, and her passionate moans resonate throughout the inn.

1