Chapter 475 : Women Survive
64 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Nice move, Myla."

Myla was in position to use her shield from the start and set that up with an unnecessarily large motion of her sword.

After a second powerful hit with the shield, the man suffers a nosebleed and closes his eyes.

That was finally when her slash was unleashed, her blade gouging deeply into the man’s neck and killing him.

Myla was by no means weak despite her superior ability to lead soldiers.

No, there were only handful of fighters even amongst the elite troops capable of competing with her.

Gertrude and Irijina were also defeated a lot when they went one-on-one with her.

"S-she’s not a good choice either! Go after the ones on the roof!"

The men changed targets again, turning to Claire and Suzy who were positioned on top of the carriage.

Suddenly, a red haired girl leaped onto the same roof. She was the trump card who I hid until now.

The dalish archer, Gheyna shot an arrow to the man climbing.

"They have bows!"

"Close in on them and drag them down!"

Five men rush towards the three girls.

The distance between them was short enough that missing one shot could spell the end for the girls, as far as normal thinking goes.

However there wasn’t any unease in my heart after I saw what Gheyna and Suzy do on a regular basis.

"Let’s go."

"Yes, dalish girl!"

Gheyna and Suzy nock one arrow on their bows, while keeping more arrows in their mouths.

After steadying their aim, the bowstrings twanged.

"Gah!"

"Uuh!"

"Gueh!"

"Igyih!"

"Gya!"

With every short exclamation of pain, each of the five men heading towards the carriage was shot down.

All of them were hit in vital areas like their eyes, throats or hearts.

Incredible precision and firing speed as expected.

Pulling arrows from their quivers was probably too troublesome, which is why they held them in their mouths.

"We did it, dalish girl!"

Not many are left now, allowing the girls to rejoice in high spirits.

"N-no good! They’re not opponents we can beat!"

"Run away!"

"You’ll be finished if you leave empty-handed anyways!"

Whoever was left ended up going after Irijina.

"Wahahaha!!"

"The weak-looking ones wound up being strong."

"The strongest-looking woman may be weak then!"

"Looking closer now, she doesn’t seem very bright!"

The men pointed their swords at Irijina.

Unfortunately for them, she’s one level above Myla and Gertrude in terms of strength.

"Alright, everyone charge!"

Irijina didn’t wait for him to finish and run her spear straight through one of the men’s faces.

"Damn scoundrels, get skewered!"

She swung her spear up, sending the man she skewered flying like a ragdoll.

"Bitch!"

"Wahahahaha!! Soft! Too easy!!"

Irijina was unfazed by the men’s attacks, twirling her spear to block their swords with ease.

An average man has no chance of winning against her head-on.

"Right there!!"

Irijina launched a sharp thrust which impaled the man in the center of his abdomen.

The attack was too fast to react to, well even if he did block it, he would have been overpowered by her brute strength.

"Gyaaahhh!!"

The man whose body was penetrated let out a long groan.

"I’m not done!!"

Irijina tossed the stabbed man aside, then swiped at the next man with the tip of her spear to knock him down.

She’s too much for them. It wasn’t even close.

"Shit, she looks strong and actually is strong!"

Most individuals are as powerful as they look, except the merchant Claire.

"It’s over!!"

The final man got hit with a thrust at the waist, his body nailed by a tree, turning into an actual skewer.

"Don’t let them get away, after them!"

Our six bodyguards also managed to rout the enemies.

Several of the enemies were defeated and laying on the ground, while the rest scatter in all directions.

"Leave one alive and kill the rest."

"Yes!"

Once the escorts mounted their horses, it wasn’t possible for the attackers to outrun them, resulting in a total slaughter.

Just like they were told, a single individual was knocked unconscious on the head before the rest were massacred.

What a meddlesome fight, still I was ready for whatever they come at me with.

1