Chapter 482: Finest Whore
57 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Madame. I heard that you were a top class prostitute serving rich aristocrats before becoming a merchant." I spoke while approaching the astonished beauty. 

Claire panicked.

Hilma furrowed her thin eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

While stepping closer to her, I said, "Even this manor and the land surrounding it, you inherited from a childless Viscount. I am impressed how you used your body to trick those idiots."

"Your majes ..Hiro!" Claire yelled but Hilma raised her hand to tell her it was fine. No matter what they said, I had already decided on my next course if action. 

The two women looked very confused for a while as I stood just before Hilma motionlessly.

However, that confusion ended when they saw my finger……pointing straight at Hilma next.

“You. I want you.”

I said this with all seriousness.

“What are you……are you insane!?”Claire yelled. She had lost her composure.

“After all, you are a woman too, aren’t you?”

“……!!”

However, these following words wholly crushed the rest of the thoughts of this femme fatale, whom I was now addressing as a girl within my reach.

“……fufu.”

A burst of cute laughter was then let out by the blond haired woman.

That was the first real emotion she had shown to us, the strangers.

“Fufufu. Please allow me to introduce myself again. I am the boss of..."

“I’d rather hear your answer first.”

“Answer to what?”

“The one whether you’ll accompany me for the night or not.”

When I pointed out to her before, I did so in the form of nominating a prostitute.

Now that this had been the case, the woman would then be obligated to answer whether she would accept the nomination or not.

To this, while wearing a revealing clothing, Hilma started making a cute yet bewitching smile. Then, she spoke.

“Very well. “I” will gladly comply with your request. But let me warn you first –  this is gonna cost you a lot. In fact, this may be the most expensive thing you’ll ever find!"

I barked at her, "Now, what do you say? Are you going to serve me? Or not?”

I then looked at Hilma with a penetrating gaze……as if I was evaluating a prostitute, or rather, as if I was probing the enemy’s intentions.

The female boss too, stared at me in return.

Then, after exchanging hard stares……

“……you’re a strange man.”

Hilma Cygnaeus laughed with amusement, and this time I could feel that it was mixed with genuine emotions within.

“Okay, I’ll take care of it. Your request.”

“Come again?”

“If you’re alright with me, then I will gladly serve you personally. Or is there a problem, perhaps?”

“No, not really. Though I was already expecting that you’d reject me. But……are you really sure?”

I reconfirmed my suggestion again, not even hiding the genuine surprise on my face.

"Don’t worry. Even though I currently look like this, I was one of the top prostitutes back in the day. Also, while I’ve been out of the actual business for three years, I’ll gladly open my legs again if it’s for future customers of the highest caliber to like our establishment, just like our situation right now."

“Now that this is all settled, please, allow me to show you around.”

“Where to?”

“To the place where I entertain my wealthiest customer."

"How about the cost?"

Hilma smiled and replied,  "I love to gamble. This is my gamble."

When we entered the manor’s most luxurious room, I was immediately overwhelmed by its scenery.

“Wait, this is……the outside?”

It was an open area, far beyond my ideas of a luxurious room inside a manor.

First of all, the area had no roof, so he could see the sky above, and despite it being located inside the manor’s grounds, its floor was covered with grass and countless greenery, some of which were ornamental plants he had never seen before, which also made him thought they’re probably brought from some foreign country far away.

As I wandered my gaze around the room, which gave off a bit of an exotic vibe, my eyes stopped at the center, from which stood a piece of furniture.

It was an incredibly luxurious bed with a canopy.

(So I’m going to get laid there, huh.)

“Shall we begin, Mister Hiro?”

I was speechless.

“Once again, I will formally introduce myself. I am Hilma Cygnaeus, one of the boss of Coterel and the one who’ll be your companion for tonight. It has been a long time since I retired from my position as a prostitute, so please forgive me for any inadequacies I may have.”

The woman who guided me here introduced herself reverently then prostrated herself with her hands on the ground.

It was a bit of an excessive move to me, but I also could not help but feel a tinge of professionalism into it.

“So, just to make it clear. You’re now the boss of Coterel organization, and back then, you worked as a prostitute there?”

began by asking again for clarification.

“Yes, I used to be a prostitute myself, and I climbed to the top."

But right after the respectful greeting, I noticed that Hilma’s tone resumed being frank as if she treated the excessive politeness as a hindrance to her job.

Then, from here, she started to tell her story.

“……I wonder if it’s talent, or it’s just fate? By the time I entered the business, my techniques and pussy became well-received by many people and even caught the attention of some very important ones. Soon, I found myself being awarded the title of the “Finest Whore,” which may or may not be a badge of honor for me at that time.”

“The Finest Whore?”

From here, Hilma began by undressing her silky clothing, revealing her tremendous breasts and neatly trimmed crotch.

"If I had known that today would be my first day of work in a while, I would have worn something flashier to please your eyes.”

Then, as if all her pheromones had been released, a rich scent of the woman began invading my nostrils which almost took away my sanity.

"You don't wear lingerie and panties in your own home, after all." I teased her.

"Oh, please, say no further. Also, we won’t need this anyway after we get on the nasty fucking after this♡”

Finally, she slipped off the silky clothing, the cloth  going through her white and slender arms and legs.

The only thing left behind was a glorious nude body that was undoubtedly worthy of being described as priceless.

Hilma’s breasts were exquisitely heaped, neither too large nor too small. And from my position, I could also see that the rest of her body was well maintained even though several years had already passed.

“Now then, it’s time for mister to get undressed as well……oh my.”

She rolled her eyes to me, only to be surprised as she discovered that I was already naked and my erect penis already exposed to the world to see.

“I didn’t even notice when you had taken it off. Fufufu, what an impatient man. Then again, I didn’t expect you to be this loaded as well.”

She spoke as her gaze went to my phallus, before it became a look of admiration as if she was about to enjoy a delicious treat. Then she knelt down with her knees first on the grass below.

“Mmpphh, really, what an incredible cock you have. Not only it is big, but it tastes like it has already been through a lot of pounding. Just how many hundreds of women have you made cry with this thing!?”

“Hundreds? No……come to think of it…….”

After that, she brought her face right up to my penis. I won't let her do me a blowjob. It was a waste of time.

I immediately grabbed her arms and pulled her up. 

"I see now. Seeing you’re this great in bed, you’re most probably not gonna finish with just one or two times. In that case, let’s do it at least five or six times♡♡♡♡ Wait, even better, I’ll keep you company until your cock can’t get erect anymore this night♡♡♡♡”

She spoke those words, then pushed my body straight down on the luxurious canopy bed at the center of the room.

“You don’t have to do anything. Or rather, you don’t need to move at all♡♡ After all, this is a brothel, a place where we have everything set up for you ♡♡ And you are a handsome customer who is deserved to be served by us♡♡♡♡”

“That’s……convenient.”

“Isn’t it? You see, I already knew just by looking at you that you’re the kind of guy who wants to “fuck women senseless”, and I’m sure you already had plenty of it done in other brothels before ours. But tonight will be different, for I’m going to show you what it feels like to “be fucked senseless” instead♡♡♡♡ And believe me, you’re gonna enjoy it a lot♡♡♡♡♡”

1