Chapter 504: Saving Malty
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Southwestern Orlais.

We were riding our horses in walking speed as to not miss out if Malty was nearby.

"Mister Hiro. That's Malty!" Gretel pointed forward.

She was about to doped up her horse but being stopped by Gheyna.

We approached slowly.

There were over a dozen man surrounding a tired looking woman.

When we 5 meters away from them, Malty's appearance became clear.

Despite having dark circles around her eyes probably due to lack of sleep and body covered by dirt, she was very pleased to look. Malty's eyes were emerald green eyes and she had chest-length wavy rose-red hair. Although tied up in a small ponytail at the back, her hair was otherwise worn in several loose strands.

She had average sized chest but looked big due to her lean body and very small waist. 

Her right hand held a light sword and her left hand held a dagger. The blades were covered by blood. Several parts of her clothing were torn with wounds clearly noticeable from the exposed parts.

Three corpses lied near her. She must have killed them when being ganged by the enemies.

However, it didn't look like she could even walk. Her eyes were sleepy and her legs were shaking.

The enemies had some crude swords, short spears, and wearing either leather armor or fur...... typical soldiers in a remote region.

"Hoi. Look at them."

"Wow."

The men became aware of us approaching them from behind.

Half of them surrounded us.

"Ooh, look how hot the girls are! If you don’t want to get hurt, you’re going to let us have a go at them!"

Two men walked to Sekrit who was in her horse. 

"Gehehe, oooh a dark-skinned beauty. This kind of tight-looking girl’s asshole...... huh?"

Blood squirts out from the neck of the man who tried to reach for Sekrit.

Her two swords sliced the left and right side of the man, who died after the red liquid sprays out like a street performer doing water tricks.

"D-damn youーーー!!"

"I guess we’re fighting."

With one already killed, intimidation and persuasion were not options anymore.

They’re clumped together and weren’t using any projectiles.

On our side, we had Sekrit in front, with the fully prepared Mirai and Reina slightly behind.

Gheyna and Suzy were behind Clarice and not quite ready yet, while Gretel was beside them with her rapier drawn.

"Hah, the second one!"

Sekrit took a huge step and swung her right sword down toward the head of one of the enemies.

The man raised his sword to block the attack in a hurry, but didn’t expect the slash from Sekrit’s left sword at his vulnerable body, causing his guts to spill out.

It’s clear she was purposely acting independently.

"Take this, bitch!"

Another man approached Sekrit from behind.

She reacted as if she knew he was there and bend her body to avoid his sword.

Her upper body bends far enough to touch the touch the ground.

Gretel and Clarice who had never seen Sekrit's fighting were dumbstruck.

Even Malty's eyes were widened. 

I was impressed by her flexibility every time I see it in action.

"You’ll be the third."

Sekrit grinned at the man who missed his target.

That smile almost made her seem like the grim reaper.

She repeatedly unleashed attacks with her two swords, forcing the man to dedicate his entire attention to defense.

With the difference in number of swords he couldn’t do anything about, the man cried in panic as he desperately attempted to block a barrage of diagonal strikes to his head and thrusted to his body.

"C’mon, you’re going to die if you don’t block well."

She’s completely toying with him.

If she was serious to begin with, that guy’s head would have been cut off in one swift blow.

"You’re no fun. Time to end this."

She made three quick thrusts to the man’s thigh, abdomen and throat, then finished the man with a sword to the back of the head as soon as he began to fall down.

"I got you nowーー!"

Sekrit’s exaggerated movements created an opening for another man to jump in from the side with a spear.

With that much weight behind it, Sekrit would probably have trouble deflecting it with her strength.

But she nimbly avoid the slash in mid air an cut the man.

Another man who jumped at her were evaded by spinning horizontally before cutting his neck.

Half of the enemies remained before us and  came in front, but there was nothing they could do to defeat us now.

The remaining enemies quickly pointed their weapons at us.

Reina blocked the opponent’s sword in front of her face and then deflected the weapon to the lower left before lopping off the unguarded head of the bandit.

It’s a very basic move, but the fluidity in her movements showed how much she had trained. 

Mirai ducked under the horizontal swing of the enemy’s spear, then slashed the man’s calf.

She came back up behind the enemy and then reversed her grip on the sword before delivering a final strike to the man’s side.

"Kuku, how interesting."

"S-save me―― gyaah! Gueeh! Ugyaa!"

Sekrit crossed her blades to intercept the enemy’s upward slash, then twisted sideways to yank the sword out of his hand.

In an instant, she spinned around and unleashed a relentless series of slashes, the first of which cut the man’s hands off.

The following slashes sliced his throat, gouged out his sides, and chopped off his right leg from the shin down.

Right before the man collapsed to the ground, she decapitated him.

Gretel pierced an enemy who tried to attack Malty but he was still standing.

I hit his head with my sword.

Remaining enemies ran way but three of Gheyna's arrows accurately hit their necks.

After all enemies died, Gheyna draws back the string of her bow.

"Malty!" 

Gretel and Clarice ran towards Malty and caught her body that was falling to the ground.

1