Chapter 532: Myla Pillow Talk
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Torose fortress. 

"First......"

"Hey, you should listen first."

"You again!"

As Leonheardt was about to point to the map of the city and explain his plan, Sekrit interrupted, which infuriated Myla.

I signaled with my eyes for Sekrit to continue and Leonheardt silently took a step back.

It might not show on his face, but he’s definitely angry.

I would give you one of Mirai’s cookies later, make sure to eat it cautiously.

"I don’t know what plan you have. I’m not particularly interested either. However I would like to tell you this in advance."

Sekrit dropped herself on a chair and crossed her legs.

"Tonight without a doubt, they will come for a night raid."

The news caused murmurs all around.

"Why do you think that?"

"Because there’s a hole in the wall. It would be a pure siege if the walls were still standing strong and it would rather difficult for them at night. Right now, the walls have been broken and only a small obstacle is in the way."

Sekrit crossed her legs the other way.

I catched a glimpse of her black underwear...... there’s very little fabric plus it seemed thin.

"In addition, they needlessly retreated too far. If it were me, I would have gone back just outside the range of arrows, set up catapults and cannons, and fire them repeatedly through the night...... the reason they’ve withdrawn is to lure you into a false sense of security...... everything is written in the Olga’s manuals."

"S-sure, it does seem strange for them to retreat, but aren’t they being cautious of a surprise attack by us?"

Sekrit snorted at Mirai’s counterargument, which raised a vein on the cute girl’s temple.

"It’s useless for an enemy of 5,000 to be wary of a force with not even 2,000 in strength and are exhausted after a siege defense. The enemy has many squads in reserve."

After making Mirai speechless, Sekrit gave her cute forehead a flick.

That got her teary-eyed and frustrated.

I quickly pat her and cheered her up.

And now Sekrit was unhappy.

"Their earlier declaration of a ceasefire so they can retrieve the injured makes me even more suspicious. It is currently two hours before dawn, so they’re happy if they can settle things quickly, if not it just allows them to transition nicely to their real attack afterwards."

Sekrit stood up and then left, as if she said everything she wanted to.

As she passed me, she whispered into my ear.

"You’re worked up after a battle, right? I’m free now so I don’t mind if you fuck me until I’m worn out. ......I’ll be in the tent."

Geez, this woman...... 

"So now that Sekrit has said what she did, what do the rest of you think?"

"――I have considered the possibility of a night raid, although with her knowledge of the Olga federation, it is safe to say that it will happen for sure."

"Regardless of the chances, it is natural to be prepared for it."

Myla and Leopolt claimed their awareness of the situation.

Mieai puffed her cheeks as if complaining why she wasn’t told anything.

Myla made a suggestion first.

"It’s impossible to completely clear the sandbags piled by the enemy on the north wall, however we will create a temporary barrier by sticking stakes and obstacles on top. Furthermore, we will fortify our defenses by aiming the ballistae in the other directions and prepare for the night raid. If the destroyed gate is also a possible entrypoint, then we should put a large rock or something...... if we don’t have one, we should completely seal it off with fragments of the wall."

Leonheardt shook his head.

"Preventing a night raid is a relatively fine idea, but it will not be enough. The enemy can retreat, wait for dawn, and resume their attack. It would  extend the length of our defense."

The mayor would get mad if that happens.

"That’s why we need to deal a major blow to them in one battle, enough to make them retreat their entire army. This plan is for that reason."

Leonheardt explained the details.

I listened seriously, although I was not sure whether it would succeed or not.

Nevertheless, it sounded interesting. At the very least, it’s better than continuously driving off endless waves of enemies.

"Let’s go with Leonheardt’s plan. Soldiers will get ready in shifts, those who are free will rest until it’s time."

"That means the defense will――"

I smiled at Myla.

"It’s over if that happens. We can’t help it."

We couldn’t worry about absolutely everything.

If the enemy came now, that would be the end.

"......understood."

Myla agreed with visible anger on her face.

No, maybe she’s sulking.

"Don’t be mad. We were able to get through today’s attack because of your efforts. I rely on you."

I embraced Myla coaxingly.

"I’m not mad! You don’t need to soothe me like a child!"

She made the motions to push me away, though didn’t use any strength and seemed to be hiding a slight grin.

At least she seemed to be happy.

"Buu."

Now Mirai was sulking.

When I went to comfort her, Myla grabbed my arm and wouldn’t let go.

"Hey, this is a war council, so control yourself!"

Because she’s in front of Barat and Leonheardt, she reprimanded me verbally, all the while not releasing me and pretending to act coldly.

Hmm, how cute.

***

Night.

When the war council ended, Leonheardt proceeded to make his own preparations while I decided to sleep until it was time.

My eyes felt heavy and closed as soon as I laid down in the tent.

"Nnbu. Nnboh...... nnh, nnh, nnh! Nnー"

Then I heard a soft, smooth sliding sound as well as wet slurping sounds, and the pleasure in my lower half waked me up.

"Hm...... is the one sucking me Myla?"

The one servicing was still wearing clothes, and judging by the feel, it is a military uniform.

In the first place, I could tell by the shape of her tongue and her technique.

"Your majesty can just relax."

She pushed my chest lightly when I was about to get up, so I just lied back down, folded my arms behind my head and closed my eyes.

Of course I would be prioritizing my enjoyment of the pleasure instead of resting my body so I focused on the sensations running through my cock.

"Haahmo...... so big...... more than usual......"

"I didn’t release at all after the fight. Sorry, it must be too big and hard for you to suck."

Myla was using her hands to help, but with how hard and big my dick had gotten, she seemed to be having trouble getting all of it in her mouth.

"It surprised me. I thought you were sound asleep only to find your dick standing tall."

"I’ll continue."

Myla started licking my dick again.

"Isn’t it better if you rest your body too?"

I appreciated that she’s pleasing me, however I didn’t want her to feel tired because of that and git hurt later.

I’d be happy if she just stroked me with her hand.

Myla didn’t say anything and focuses on licking me carefully with a serious expression on her face.

Now I was curious and couldn’t enjoy myself.

"Is something the matter?"

Myla took her mouth away from my cock and hung her head.

"I aimed arrows at your majesty."

Aah, that time during our defense.

I thought it was Leonheardt’s instructions, but guess not.

"I shot at you even though I’m in your care. I was certain Your majesty would block it and it was necessary in terms of military tactics. Yet I shot...... anyways."

I pulled Myla toward me and rested her on my chest.

It must be a strange sight to see her clothed body on my naked body.

"It didn’t bother me. You properly told the soldiers to put up their shields before shooting, didn’t you?"

The actual timing of the volley was pretty late.

If that was Leonheardt, he would have started firing as soon as the message was relayed to us.

Myla remained slumped over my body and didn’t lift her head.

"That isn’t the end of it. I also did some unfair calculations."

Myla mumbled into my chest.

She was a Duchess in my new kingdom but she was very young. To Orlais knights who didn't know her background, they would look down in her.

Those with foul mouths say she was an evil woman who had her status raised for being my lover.

"If a person like me shoots arrows at our allies, it will be harder to take command later."

That’s certainly possible.

Friendly fire would hurt both morale and the trust of the commander who ordered it.

"Because Your majesty was in the crossfire too, the soldiers don’t believe the orders came from me. They don’t think it’s possible for me to do such a thing."

If they believed she earned her position through flattering me, they wouldn’t believe she would point arrows at me.

It’s natural for them to see that as an order coming directly from me.

I was showered with arrows along with the other soldiers, so the subordinates did not think too much and fired at the enemy―― and ally alike.

Nobody would be the bad guy, she thought it out well.

"Isn’t that good? If Myla can act easier, I think it’s a good idea. If you want, I can say it was me who ordered it."

I would do it without question if Myla would have an easier time taking command.

It then dawned on me when she lifted her head.

"What’s this?"

Myla’s cheek was red and slightly swollen.

"Compensation."

Myla smiled awkwardly.

Did she fight with Mirai?

"No. Suzy yelled at me, but it was Luna-san who harshly chastised me."

Myla didn’t tell Gheyna I was on the walls and ordered her to shoot.

When Gheyna found out, she slapped Myla in the face after the war council.

Gheyna was attached to me personally more than she was associated with my position as a King.

She was apparently quite angry that was deceived into doing something so dangerous.

I couldn’t blame Luna for her reaction.

"It was an open-palm slap so it’ll heal in no time. All of it is my fault anyways...... I came here prepared for your majesty to punish me too."

"I said I won’t blame you."

When I poked her sides and back playfully, Myla’s faces loosened up a little and she writhed uncomfortably.

"......you’re really too nice to women. You’ll forgive them no matter what they do...... and sweet talk them while you’re at it."

I wondered what she’s talking about.

"At least let me help you release the pent up stress you have."

Pleasure ran up my brain from my crotch again.

1